Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

DeimosRising posted:

No pork belly is good, they fry thin strips of back chops, basically the same thing as a poorly cut pork chop or Canadian bacon. It sucks rear end. And they call it bacon just to be assholes because they KNOW that’s not bacon

hahahah are they really calling one of the cuts of meat with like 0 intramuscular fat bacon? jesus christ britain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
A full english breakfast is amazing as long as you shove the blood pudding off the plate and into a garbage can

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Doltos posted:

A full english breakfast is amazing as long as you shove the blood pudding off the plate and into a garbage can

historically, an english breakfast is waking up early and stealing food from an Indian

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

DeimosRising posted:

If you don’t enjoy a good lark’s tongue in aspic I just don’t know what to say to you

its an integral part of blotterdropping sonic journey

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Cool Buff Man posted:

@Meatpod

"Corey Brewer is good to go" and "PG is on track to play" so should be a W

The exception is the Indian food coopted by Brits

I believe

Thunder Up

Comrade Gorbash
Jul 12, 2011

My paper soldiers form a wall, five paces thick and twice as tall.

Mr. Mambold posted:

There once was a baller named Hayward
Whose career went slightly wayward
Landed so hard in Boston
His legs well he lost 'em
He didn't tell his body not today, word
Thanks I hate it

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Dias posted:

historically, an english breakfast is waking up early and stealing food from an Indian

Bengali technically.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Scuse me while I go to the pub and get a delicious Cornish Ale, some rabbit casserole, and some sticky toffee pudding to finish the night. Maybe tomorrow I'll get some rarebit or sausage rolls as a snack.

Lockback posted:

This is more wrong than than your opinion that Ben Simmons has made three pointers.

That is offensive...I never once stated anything about Ben Simmons

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
Bubble and Squeak is pretty good despite having the most British name and most British ingredients imaginable

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Bubbles . . . best British poster . . . . . .

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

WhyteRyce posted:

That is offensive...I never once stated anything about Ben Simmons

Oh poo poo, I think that was dejan. My bad, carry on.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Hashtag Banterzone posted:

I thought most of the contact was getting called pretty evenly. Portland was allowed to body AD and Mirotic, and NOP was allowed to body Dame and CJ. The 3 bad calls were pretty bad but none of them really impacted the game much. Portland's turnovers, failure to box out, failure to stop NOP from getting into the paint and inability to execute were what did them in.

None of the Blazers know what to do when the other team is focusing all of their attention on Lillard and McCollum. It shouldn't be that hard for Dame and CJ to draw the defense and get someone a good look, but they clearly don't know how. And it shouldn't be that hard for Collins, Nurkic, Turner, Pat, Aminu, Harkless and Davis to play 4 on 3. We almost need Plumlee out there again to play point center like he did against LAC.

The Pels are also not a great rebounding team, (due to scheme, personnel, or both) so, I expect that to be a Blazer's advantage throughout the series.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

morestuff posted:

Bubble and Squeak is pretty good despite having the most British name and most British ingredients imaginable

That title has to go to "spotted dick" or "bangers and mash".

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/jtylerconway/status/986760658887827457

Uhhh

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

It's bad that I expect everything to be a troll but this isn't and I'm sad it's not

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

I'm bummed pop rules

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

holy dang HECK

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that sucks so much, pop seems like such a genuinely great person

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Oh poo poo. What happened?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Kawhi’s people playing next level chess :(

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

gently caress that's so rotten

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

That’s the worst loving news

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Henchman of Santa posted:

Oh poo poo. What happened?

Kawhi's people are cold blooded.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Apparently been sick for a while. I can't believe he's been coaching.
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/986762364019204102?s=19

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Redgrendel2001 posted:

Kawhi's people are cold blooded.

That’s not unfunny

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Pop is good and this is bad

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

In all seriousness, Pop is a god and to deal with all of that on top of the professional bullshit this year, my god.

He deserves a good retirement or LeBron.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

euphronius posted:

That’s not unfunny

double negative

sorry Pop

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Holy poo poo. I had no idea. RIP Erin

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

The warriors should lose on purpose

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

well, dang

:'(

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I legit think they should postpone the playoffs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

euphronius posted:

I legit think they should postpone the playoffs

it will never happen but yeah i almost feel this way too? i doubt pop coaches since seriously who cares about coaching go be with your family

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

The warriors should lose on purpose

https://twitter.com/ChrisBHaynes/status/986764120061108225

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
That's awful. Pop is good and as such I assume his wife was too

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's horrible.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Pop is one of my favourite people in sports and I know its dumb but I really feel like I've gotten to know him for what's almost 20 years. What a horrible 6 months it must've been.

Sucks about his wife too

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

That was...pretty poorly handled by the press

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

drat, do you think the reason why Pop has been sharing his critique of the country and trying to spread a message of empathy and compassion is because of his wife's illness?

that is so drat sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

This sucks :(

• Locked thread