Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

he even has a drat Sparkletts dispenser. one of the really nice ones, even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Do you think if Nick started surreptitiously labeling Mitch's Sparkletts delivery as "Sourced From Quincy, MA" in like a month we'd get "A-a-a-and I've, uh, I've-I've-I-I've been drinking more water lately. Aaaand-and-a-a-a-a-and it's gud. It's gud now. I dunno. Something about it changed and I love it now."

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
I'm a little behind on these eps but Wiger not knowing that Gorillaz is a band was loving embarrassing. What an absolute dork.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation
You dont know that Gorillaz is a band? What the gently caress wiger??? Jesus!! You're such a (reverting to boston accent) Facken doooaaahk!

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
You motherfucker. How dare you.

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
For some stupid reason I didn’t realize until about a month ago when I first gave this a listen that the hosts are both comedy dudes who have done stuff that I like. Until then I thought it was just two schlubs so I never gave it a try. It is good and I’m listening through the archives. It always cracks me up how they still refer to Unkar Plutt even years after TFA came out. ONE QUARTER PORTION

Also being from the Midwest the Steak N Shake episodes are a rollercoaster of emotions but in the end I agree with their final assessment. loving shame shame SHAME on you, Biglari

The Narrator
Aug 11, 2011

bernie would have won
The My Dinner With Wiger ep was great, a really fun blend of fast food review and the 'boys waxing about film.

The bit where Wiger translates their fork ratings into school grades (which takes far longer than it should take two grown men) and realises in horror they've supposedly been underrating everything was Classic Doughboys

The Narrator fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Apr 12, 2018

cams
Mar 28, 2003

pie hole episode is an all time classic, the guest goes after mitch constantly and, unrelated, mitch goes insane.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
In-N-Out secret menu on the Double tomorrow!

https://twitter.com/doughboyspod/status/985919339529256961

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
Extremely excited for this episode of Nick trying to get baked.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Messed up that I have to wait a day for both doughboys and I4H, and that both shows have done this specifically to hurt me

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Messed up that I have to wait a day for both doughboys and I4H, and that both shows have done this specifically to hurt me

Both of them are up today...Or are you waiting to listen so you can join in and play the home game :350:

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Mitch getting mad at Wiger and Gabrus talking nicely about a made up townie and bringing the negativity to it is peak Doughboys

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

JethroMcB posted:

Both of them are up today...Or are you waiting to listen so you can join in and play the home game :350:

Bingo my dude

cams
Mar 28, 2003

caring about weed holidays is dumb, but weed holiday episodes of comedy podcasts are good

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Nick taking so many hits off a joint that it freaks fuckin’ Jon Gabrus out before saying “what am I supposed to be feeling?” is peak Wiger.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

cams posted:

caring about weed holidays is dumb, but weed holiday episodes of comedy podcasts are good

Weed is fun and 4/20 is a nice excuse to get together with friends and have fun with a nice jazz cigarette or two

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

Weed is fun and 4/20 is a nice excuse to get together with friends and have fun with a nice jazz cigarette or two
Living in a legalized state means 4/20 is a legit holiday with discounts, barbecues, giveaways, bands and even wrestling matches at the local dispensaries. I'm totally down for $42 ounces.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

:captainpop:

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I would finally subscribe to the Double if they wrote and performed an entire episode of Season One Simpsons

Mitch is so angry at Wiger for making valid criticisms of Pie Hole that the guest agrees with

JethroMcB fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Apr 20, 2018

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I like that Mitch actually used the term “I am so steamed” in a sincere way and not ironically in the Pie Hole episode. Him getting pissed about Wiger’s differing opinion on some lovely chain restaurant is always hilarious

FitFortDanga
Nov 19, 2004

Nice try, asshole

Dr.Radical posted:

I like that Mitch actually used the term “I am so steamed” in a sincere way and not ironically in the Pie Hole episode. Him getting pissed about Wiger’s differing opinion on some lovely chain restaurant is always hilarious

THIS IS TRASH! THIS IS TRASH!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Mitch was right to be angry at Wiger's opinions about pie

"It's very heavy" You're going to a place for a single slice of pie my dude, get it together

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Ranch dressing has a birthday

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I love the way Wiger pronounces heavy. "This was so heh-vaay"

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
I listened to the Great Shrimp Off ep with the Hollywood Handbook guys. Started out great with Wiger pissing Mitch off by wanting to order a salad and extra soup, ended great with Wiger getting Mitch very pissed by only eating 20 shrimp in the contest.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Wikipedia posted:

in the early 1950s, Steve Henson developed[2] what is now known as ranch dressing while working as a plumbing contractor for three years in the remote Alaskan bush. In 1954, he and his wife Gayle opened Hidden Valley Ranch, a dude ranch at the former Sweetwater Ranch on San Marcos Pass in Santa Barbara County, California, where they served it to customers.

Ranch is around 64 years old. Inshallah the sweet release of death is near. godspeed you gross rear end sauce.

lol

http://time.com/money/5191614/hidden-valley-national-ranch-day/

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
After the guest leaves and Nick/Wiger start arguing about Mitch being 3 minutes late. It's like an old married couple, it's perfect.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Popete posted:

After the guest leaves and Nick/Wiger start arguing about Mitch being 3 minutes late. It's like an old married couple, it's perfect.

Yeah that's no exaggeration. It was very much a "you said a thing and embarrassed me in front of people" married people argument.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
When is Mitch going to throw a poo poo fit about Wiger saying BCE and CE instead of BC and AD?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
I think it's been well established by now that Mitch has no concept of the measurement of time

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Birthday Boy Dave Ferguson is on the new Podcast: The Ride, the best theme park podcast on the internets.

I met Dave at SF Sketchfest and he was super nice and talked to me way longer than he needed to.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

The comments are all people tagging nick wiger :lol:

Dr.Radical
Apr 3, 2011
One of the funniest drops in recent memory was one with Wiger saying "HEAT UP SOME LETTUCE IN A SAUCE PAN" over and over again to music

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

I've never used Postmates but every time it comes up on the podcast it sounds like at least half the time it's a nightmare to deal with, and this week is no different.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Srice posted:

I've never used Postmates but every time it comes up on the podcast it sounds like at least half the time it's a nightmare to deal with, and this week is no different.

I've used it when we're too drunk to drive or something similar. I've never had any problems with it, but I consider it a bit of an expensive indulgence. I don't know why you'd do it to review restaurants though, or why you'd be so defensive about it like Mitch is (except obviously self loathing).

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Manson Family

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Spoeank posted:

Manson Family

The way the Awful app displays this is the perfect representation of Mitch's humor in text.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

doughboys the only comedy podcast to constantly remind us that there is no ethical consumption under capitalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Mods, please change the thread title to "Doughboys with Mitchy Two-spoons and Hick Wiger"