Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stahlgeist
Nov 19, 2009
He got better.

"He'd be devoured if he found out his father turns into a MONSTER!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

"If the world new I turned into a mindless monster that was responsible for millions of dollars in property damage and numerous crimes including assault it might bring in some money."

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Jonah's face. "drat, he has a kid", or "Sucks for you, not my problem"? I can't decide.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

He's just gonna settle on a story about Spidey being a menace in cahoots with the green fellas who break poo poo. Status quo reaffirmed.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Jonah's face. "drat, he has a kid", or "Sucks for you, not my problem"? I can't decide.

I mean, Jonah's kid also turns into a dangerous mindless monster so maybe they can swap kids?

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

Push El Burrito posted:

I mean, Jonah's kid also turns into a dangerous mindless monster so maybe they can swap kids?

Oh great, now we get a Lizard Venom!

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

"drat, he has a kid... well sucks for him, not my problem"

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Now he's a were-lizard!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
... in spaaaaace!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Manatee Cannon posted:

"drat, he has a kid... well sucks for him, not my problem"

That's our Jonah! *laugh track*

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jonah: As a father whose son turns into a monster, allow me to stress that..... I don't give a gently caress, I got papers to sell. This is going to press unless somebody can get me pictures. Pictures of Spider-Man!

FAT BATMAN
Dec 12, 2009

Well if you can’t unmask The Lizard, there’s another notorious character you can expose...

Headline:
FLORIDA MAN UNMASKED!
Beneath headline:
FLORIDA MAN PICKS FIGHT WITH HULK, LOSES ARM

Turn to page B2 for the shocking reveal!

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!

JJJ: "Oh, he has a son...that I can interview to make the story even better!"

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
His son's an adult, meaning it's perfectly time for him to learn the family's horrible secrets.

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

But he didn't go "pictures, pictures of The Lizard!", so no one took any and that means there's no proof and thus no story.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Saoshyant posted:

But he didn't go "pictures, pictures of The Lizard!", so no one took any and that means there's no proof and thus no story.

he could photoshop a picture of a gator's head on top of connors' and it would probably look more realistic than what actually happened

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Well yeah we were actually there and it was Connor's head on top of the Lizard's.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Is the Daily Bugle known for publishing cool infographics? Wanna see them do a breakdown of the blood transfusion shenanigans.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo this is actually it, isn't it? This entire storyline built up to and resolved with Peter basically going,"Hey! HEY! Stop it. STOP IT! <:mad:>" until the toddlers stopped scuffling.

I love it :allears:

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

Holy poo poo this is actually it, isn't it? This entire storyline built up to and resolved with Peter basically going,"Hey! HEY! Stop it. STOP IT! <:mad:>" until the toddlers stopped scuffling.

I love it :allears:

It was either that, or kill them with radioactive cum.

And after Hagar The Horrible tried that plot in 1997, it's not likely the syndicates would go for it again.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

"MISSING EDITOR FOUND DEAD IN SWAMP"

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

"MISSING EDITOR FOUND DEAD SLEEPING IN SWAMP"

someone Photoshop Peter and Rocket shoving JJJ into the space capsule

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
peter has just remembered that hes in the swamp with two other people capable of feats of monstrous strength, and jonah is just a man

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
I know we're all focused on Spidey's murder threat, but what the hell does Connors mean that he'll make sure the Lizard is never seen again? Is he planning to return the Hulk blood?

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
hes going to commit suicide

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Zeeman posted:

I know we're all focused on Spidey's murder threat, but what the hell does Connors mean that he'll make sure the Lizard is never seen again? Is he planning to return the Hulk blood?

The solution is obviously a transfusion from the Chameleon.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

quite stretched out posted:

peter has just remembered that hes in the swamp with two other people capable of feats of monstrous strength, and jonah is just a man

So this is finally going to turn into Deliverance

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Zeeman posted:

Connors is a junkie in heavy denial. He's in the "Boy I'll never do that again" phase.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

“I found this weird black goo in the swamp, it replaces my missing arm just fine!”

NEXT: LIZARD-VENOM

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

mind the walrus posted:

Connors is a junkie in heavy denial. He's in the "Boy I'll never do that again" phase.

I feel like the writers are in that stage too by the end of any Lizard story, and they only bring him back when they have cycled through everyone else who in the least bit interesting.

Vox Valentine
May 31, 2013

Solving all of life's problems through enhanced casting of Occam's Razor. Reward yourself with an imaginary chalice.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

1) Jonah looks so petulant in the first panel.

2) I can't stop imagining all the guys in the background of the third panel making the Scooby Doo 'what?' sound.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Psychedelicatessen posted:

The Gang kills JJJ

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Who's ready for another exciting round of musical blood chairs.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

can't wait for a dramatic six-paneler where they argue the merits of journalistic integrity

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Cakefarts Carol posted:

can't wait for a dramatic six-paneler where they argue the merits of journalistic integrity

#Lizardgate

ecavalli
Nov 18, 2012

Cakefarts Carol posted:

Actually, it's about ethics in The Lizard journalism.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

mind the walrus posted:

"And this time, I mean it."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

WORLD FAMOUS EDITOR LEFT FOR DEAD BY SPIDER-MENACE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Synthbuttrange posted:

WORLD FAMOUS EDITOR LEFT FOR DEAD BY SPIDER-MENACE

He's going to fetch the 2 serial killers he left in the boat with his wife.