Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
I thought Brownmoses died

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

d&d mods fighting proxy war in cspam with thread titles smh

THS
Sep 15, 2017

clinton killed brown moses in libya

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the d&d middle east thread blows rear end. lots of stupid idiots handwringing

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth
Has anyone here actually read the bellingcat "investigative report" of the alleged chemical attack in Douma? It's the most blatant agenda pushing "investigation" that could possibly be put together and all of it based off of hearsay and testimony of one very biased party.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

thatfatkid posted:

Has anyone here actually read the bellingcat "investigative report" of the alleged chemical attack in Douma? It's the most blatant agenda pushing "investigation" that could possibly be put together and all of it based off of hearsay and testimony of one very biased party.

i read the wikipedia page for the attack already

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf
Mar 2, 2016
Are there any powers operating in Syria that have justification for being there? Russia technically does because they were invited by the regime, who are murderous bastards. Are there any good guys in this entire conflict?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

d&d mods fighting proxy war in cspam with thread titles smh
lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

im basically assad in this title war and now yall have to give me critical support

fdjkbnadjnbkjldaf posted:

Are there any powers operating in Syria that have justification for being there? Russia technically does because they were invited by the regime, who are murderous bastards. Are there any good guys in this entire conflict?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUwhOmWpU5g

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

im basically assad in this title war and now yall have to give me critical support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUwhOmWpU5g

Not until you torture the bad posters

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
I have been following closely the reports of The Mod Title Changes in The Syria Thread, conducted by D&D. There’s an obligation, particularly when dealing with matters of jokes and content, to act consistently with the Forum Rules and with forum culture in general. The Forum Rules are very clear on these issues. The Moderators have primary responsibility for the maintenance of shitposting. I call on the members of the Moderators Group to unite and exercise that responsibility. I urge all Mods to show restraint in these dangerous circumstances and to avoid any acts that could escalate the situation and worsen the suffering of the Syria thread shitposters.

Any use of "Assad the lion" memes is abhorrent. The suffering it causes is horrendous. I have repeatedly expressed my deep disappointment that the Moderators failed to agree on a dedicated mechanism for effective accountability for the use of Assad memes in Syria threads. I urge the Moderators to assume its responsibilities and fill this gap. I will continue to engage with posters to help achieve this objective.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
stud assad

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

R. Guyovich posted:

i read the wikipedia page for the attack already

:mmmhmm:

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the d&d middle east thread blows rear end. lots of stupid idiots handwringing

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
mod title change is a false flag

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

hey brown mosese why don't you investigate mY rear end

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Karl Barks posted:

deadly gas, crime against humanity. will be destroyed by us marines

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

lmao every time i remember that some cia drone with a blog moderates the "debate and discussion" forum on something awful dot com

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

ALLAHU - CSPAMI - SHENG-JI Y BAS

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
i'm not saying he is a cia drone but i would be shocked if he hasn't been at least approached.

anyways i read the bellingcat post and it seems probable enough and those people look extremely dead.

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

no i mean higgins is employed directly by the atlantic council to shill imperialist lies, he is a literal fed, and he moderates an internet forum...lol

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Prav posted:

deadly gas, crime against humanity. will be destroyed by us marines

lol

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

G.C. Furr III posted:

no i mean higgins is employed directly by the atlantic council to shill imperialist lies, he is a literal fed, and he moderates an internet forum...lol

We're all proud of his work

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nice to have a little CIA prestige around here

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
When Brownmoses gets ganked by Russia it will be the second celebrity D&D mod killed by geopolitics

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
u guys are just jealous he gets paid to post now

Thug Lessons
Dec 14, 2006

I lust in my heart for as many dead refugees as possible.
Roger Waters, the bassist from Pink Floyd, sent the emails he got from The White Helmets to Max Blumenthal and Max published them. I find the idea of this washed-up rock star reading Max really funny.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Karl Barks posted:

turns out your rear end is on Wikipedia. why did no one else think of this?? im an investigative journalist

SickZip
Jul 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
seeing a D&D poster call a syrian christian a "white liberal" for supporting assad is the first internet comment thats made me angry in a decade.

The_Politics_Man
Aug 25, 2015

rudatron posted:

I have been following closely the reports of The Mod Title Changes in The Syria Thread, conducted by D&D. There’s an obligation, particularly when dealing with matters of jokes and content, to act consistently with the Forum Rules and with forum culture in general. The Forum Rules are very clear on these issues. The Moderators have primary responsibility for the maintenance of shitposting. I call on the members of the Moderators Group to unite and exercise that responsibility. I urge all Mods to show restraint in these dangerous circumstances and to avoid any acts that could escalate the situation and worsen the suffering of the Syria thread shitposters.

Any use of "Assad the lion" memes is abhorrent. The suffering it causes is horrendous. I have repeatedly expressed my deep disappointment that the Moderators failed to agree on a dedicated mechanism for effective accountability for the use of Assad memes in Syria threads. I urge the Moderators to assume its responsibilities and fill this gap. I will continue to engage with posters to help achieve this objective.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldZD54aUQrQ

G.C. Furr III
Mar 30, 2016

SickZip posted:

seeing a D&D poster call a syrian christian a "white liberal" for supporting assad
lol

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
ij dont believe syria actually exists

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
chemically attack my rear end

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

rudatron posted:

u guys are just jealous he gets paid to post now

i mean its not like he gets paid to post about cool stuff like video games or communism. not that jealous tbh

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

SickZip posted:

seeing a D&D poster call a syrian christian a "white liberal" for supporting assad is the first internet comment thats made me angry in a decade.

that was so ridiculous lmao. so egregious even the badposters called him out

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
*googles pictures of a chemical warhead*

yep. assad did it!

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

SickZip posted:

he also used it as an opportunity to excoriate leftists because said syrian christian happened to be from a wealthy family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
if you're not constantly calling for the death of assad you're a fake leftist says something awful d&d posters