Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

So Siren X is in the pipeline? I can't wait for her to head over to Arrow next year.

That's a matter for another, better writers room (Legends) to tackle now that Flash left it on the table.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

That's a matter for another, better writers room (Legends) to tackle now that Flash left it on the table.

It would be hilarious if E1 just becomes a dumping ground for Laurel's.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Chokes McGee posted:

Trick question, Diaz has already won.

This is a really good post :golfclap:

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

Is she? Has that come up?

I dunno and I’m sure as poo poo not going to go find out

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

twistedmentat posted:

I'm just watching it now, but Devoe's new look is Jordan Peterson isn't it?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

nine-gear crow posted:

Great, I'm imagining Black Siren joining the Legends and now I'm sad that it won't happen.

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
The master cosmic brain villain’s plan being based on Barry not being a complete fuckup and getting his rear end kicked is :discourse:

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

Oh god why does it burn?!

Rhyno posted:

As it turns out it's not a one in Earth-1, it's actually just a lowercase l. It was Earth-l(aurel) the whole time.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Rhyno posted:

Crisis of Infinite Laurels

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Rhyno posted:

Is she? Has that come up?

She's never voiced an attraction to Earth-1 Oliver that I can recall, but she and Earth-2 Oliver did date, and his death was one of the things that caused her to go bad.

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
What happened to Siren-X; did I blink and miss it?

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

LongDarkNight posted:

What happened to Siren-X; did I blink and miss it?

They're in no-lunch Supergitmo now after getting shoulder-checked like 30 feet into the air after Barry got told to get the gently caress over his PTSD from Dibny dying ("dying"?) and do something.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Did they say that, or was she extradited back to Earth-X?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

howe_sam posted:

They said nothing and Cold went back alone so we're assuming she's in the pipeline because it's not like that ever failed to hold a Laurel before.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Rhyno posted:

They said nothing and Cold went back alone so we're assuming she's in the pipeline because it's not like that ever failed to hold a Laurel before.

I’m looking forward to next crossover where people have to constantly explain to Ollie which evil laurel he’s talking to this time

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Chokes McGee posted:

I’m looking forward to next crossover where people have to constantly explain to Ollie which evil laurel he’s talking to this time

Maybe by then there will be more!

League of Laurels!

And they're so evil they dig up original Laurel's coffin and use it as their meeting table!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Slamhound posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

LIke that's what I think of when I think Evil Professor.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Council of Canaries

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Scyantific posted:

Council of Canaries

Society of Sirens.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rhyno posted:

Maybe by then there will be more!

League of Laurels!

And they're so evil they dig up original Laurel's coffin and use it as their meeting table!

Bring OG Laurel back but she's pissed about being dead so now she's evil too. Have Katie Cassidy act against herself in triplicate. Then send Sara in to kick the poo poo out of all three evil Laurels.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Society of Sirens.

Even better

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

nine-gear crow posted:

Bring OG Laurel back but she's pissed about being dead so now she's evil too. Have Katie Cassidy act against herself in triplicate. Then send Sara in to kick the poo poo out of all three evil Laurels.

OG Laurel comes back but only as a ghost! A ghost that only Felicity can see or hear!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Haven't we long ago established that the Pipeline/STAR Gitmo has been largely closed down and Central City has actually figured out a working prison and legal system for the metas? Siren X doesn't know their identities and attacked a police station so she seems like a slam dunk case.

Of course she's also not from this Earth so maybe Cisco calls Gypsy for breachers or something. I can see why Snart wasn't interested in taking her back to Earth X.

Zebulon
Aug 20, 2005

howe_sam posted:

I could swear I heard Cisco or someone else comment about her being in the Pipeline for the moment.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

STAC Goat posted:

Haven't we long ago established that the Pipeline/STAR Gitmo has been largely closed down and Central City has actually figured out a working prison and legal system for the metas? Siren X doesn't know their identities and attacked a police station so she seems like a slam dunk case.

Of course she's also not from this Earth so maybe Cisco calls Gypsy for breachers or something. I can see why Snart wasn't interested in taking her back to Earth X.

Yeah, but it turns out the guy running that place was corrupt and selling metas on the black market.

Mooseontheloose
May 13, 2003

Rhyno posted:

OG Laurel comes back but only as a ghost! A ghost that only Felicity can see or hear!

Quantum Leap 2020?

teamcharlie
Dec 9, 2012

Chokes McGee posted:

It's gonna be really awkward having two versions of Laurel running around in the exact same outfit. How are they gonna know which is Siren X and which is Black Siren? They're literally the same except one is a nazi.

Don't worry. Siren X will be the one dying of irreversible chromosome damage from ridiculous amounts of radiation poisoning, so you won't have to be confused for very much longer.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

So the police in the station all died right?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

WhyteRyce posted:

...Probably? I mean this is the second time in about 4 months that Singh alone has been hit with prolonged exposure to 8000+ rads. So he's tottally hosed.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum
Maybe they'll get the ghost of OG Laurel, and cram it into one of the copious alt-Laurels. Then leave it vague as to whether or not it actually worked, then nobody really trusts her, then she ends up on the Waverider, where it really doesn't matter which timeline she's from, they'll probably mess it up (possibly for the better).

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

OB_Juan posted:

Maybe they'll get the ghost of OG Laurel, and cram it into one of the copious alt-Laurels. Then leave it vague as to whether or not it actually worked, then nobody really trusts her, then she ends up on the Waverider, where it really doesn't matter which timeline she's from, they'll probably mess it up (possibly for the better).

Maybe digital Laurel from the Dominator's simulation will occupy the other alternate Laurel!

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

They definitely won't be having kids anytime soon.

Ither
Jan 30, 2010

Why was Nazi Laurel unaffected by the radiation?

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Ither posted:

Pure genetic supremacy.

8one6
May 20, 2012

When in doubt, err on the side of Awesome!

Ither posted:

Katlyn Snow-X also made an anti-rad potion but hers lasts a long time.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
They've gradually introduced over time that all metas heal faster so I guess she was just tanking that poo poo like Wolverine.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

I've had to accept that comic book radiation just doesn't work anything like it does in the real world. The first episode with that nuclear meta had me rolling my eyes really really hard, but this one I just had to shut my brain off and take it. Getting irradiated means you feel sick and maybe pass out and nothing else ever happens, and the police station and surrounding area is perfectly safe and not at all hopelessly irradiated, and everyone will be back at work tomorrow after a glass of water and a good night's sleep.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

It turns out that the science of comic books makes zero sense.

Who knew?

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

8one6 posted:

Katlyn Snow-X also made an anti-rad potion but hers lasts a long time.

Kate Frost is a meta human with ice powers that is beloved by all, but when she gets angry, she becomes Dr. Snow, deranged Reischman eugenic isn’t

Chokes McGee fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Apr 28, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

I guess this episode confirmed that notorious serial killer Barry Allen feels no remorse for any of his victims except that one guy