Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

White Coke
May 29, 2015

Pureauthor posted:

Well, given symbol is the mandarin character for 'middle'...

China called itself 'zhong guo', or as many english speakers knew it, the 'Middle Kingdom'.

More accurately translated, it would be the 'Central Kingdom'. Because at that point in time China viewed itself as being the absolute centre of the world and everyone else as interesting sideshows at best.

Not sure if Abbadon was deliberately aiming for that with the Middle Army thing, but just a bit of trivia.

Yeah, I figured they were called the Middle Army because Throne was in the center of the multiverse and they expanded outward from it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Is bunny-ears new?

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
nobody seems to recognize her

my devil take is that devils are as potentially ambitious as humans but theyre immortal

so, most of the really ambitious ones that have managed to survive for more than a few idk lets say decades play slow and patient games

chasing the key isnt slow or patient

im sure there will be/possibly already are demons among the pursuers, tho

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
When one Bravest dies, another must rise.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Now swap all the piercings with macaroni.

Lowen
Mar 16, 2007

Adorable.

Royalty is a continuous Clevin postin'.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Slightly off topic: do you think 001 was that number when she had it ritually scarred into her flesh, or did she get that as a challenge? Like, "now that I have this number carved into my chest, I have to either slaughter my way up to that rank or die."

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

PMush Perfect posted:

When one Bravest dies, another must rise.

I'm posting it on his behalf. He is the creator, I merely the prophet.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
the skin recolor is pretty impressive

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
the thing about Oscar is hes like the one dude in this comic who is totally self actualized. theres no pissing and moaning about identity or the nature of the self or whatever because he's got it all figured out — kill some folks, get rich, blow it all on booze, rinse, repeat — and honestly thats kind of charming

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 393 days!

hey girl you up posted:

Have we had any explanation why devils seem to have little part in this? Yab seems to be the only one with any real interest in ambition towards having a key, and the pursuers seem to be entirely warm/cool flames.

allison turned the first ebon that hosed with her into an imp then walked into their house and headbutted another with a dead god while demanding to see the manager

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Crumpet Strumpet posted:

allison turned the first ebon that hosed with her into an imp then walked into their house and headbutted another with a dead god while demanding to see the manager

true though this is, hell 71 came first, youd think a few demons present woulda gotten on that train

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Schwarzwald posted:

Slightly off topic: do you think 001 was that number when she had it ritually scarred into her flesh, or did she get that as a challenge? Like, "now that I have this number carved into my chest, I have to either slaughter my way up to that rank or die."
Well, they say you should dress for the job you want...

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
I hope despondent giant baby rekindles their passion for life.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm lost. Is everyone throwing down in dog grampas place over who gets to capture Allison?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

RandomPauI posted:

I'm lost. Is everyone throwing down in dog grampas place over who gets to capture Allison?

More like the cavalcade of clowns following Allison finally caught up with her again

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

RandomPauI posted:

ironically, more people that want to kidnap allison showing up is just the distraction they needed to escape

White Coke
May 29, 2015
Demon is a pejorative for evil people/groin fruit trees, and the Pursuers don't seem to be evil. Cat Master might join them though, but only because his cat master wants to.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pelican Dunderhead posted:

I hope despondent giant baby rekindles their passion for life.

He's probably just cranky because it's past his naptime.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012
Actually, have we ever seen Hrotomos looking happy?

GENUINE CAT HERDER
Jan 2, 2004

Wedge Regret
Don't think I see Ms. Doesn't-Give-a-gently caress there, so it obviously can't be a real party yet even if Giant Baby is leading the charge.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

GENUINE CAT HERDER posted:

Don't think I see Ms. Doesn't-Give-a-gently caress there, so it obviously can't be a real party yet even if Giant Baby is leading the charge.

She's a bit below and left of giant baby's foot.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

hey girl you up posted:

Have we had any explanation why devils seem to have little part in this? Yab seems to be the only one with any real interest in ambition towards having a key, and the pursuers seem to be entirely warm/cool flames.
I believe Operant talked about it at one point. Basically, devils having keys is Bad loving News: devils are pure id and desire, and a Key of Kings removes most of the limitations on them "doing what they wilt." Look how far Yab went off the rails. She states that she tried to overthrow/murder the Heretics' Court, and it's strongly implied that the Court signed off on, endorsed, or refused to stand in the way of the angels and priests of the count killing her. Most likely the court or Himself put the kibosh on devils acquiring keys after that shitshow, and He's the closest thing they have to a God.

ChaseSP posted:

Is it really bulletproof when you just ignore the injuries.
Bullet indifferent.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Tollymain posted:

true though this is, hell 71 came first, youd think a few demons present woulda gotten on that train

one did

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.
Does anyone have the link to the Dril/Kill 6 Billion Demons website? I cannot seem to find it.

Grand Prize Winner
Feb 19, 2007

https://dril6billiondemons.tumblr.com/

also, when juggernaut star was riding around on that skeleton motorcycle, did anyone think of calling it a "bonercycle"??

Grand Prize Winner fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Apr 24, 2018

Wittgen
Oct 13, 2012

We have decided to decline your offer of a butt kicking.

Grand Prize Winner posted:

https://dril6billiondemons.tumblr.com/

also, when juggernaut star was riding around on that skeleton motorcycle, did anyone think of calling it a "bonercycle"??

Thank you!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Someone please use this as a username.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the village bonercycle

Jormagund
Jul 17, 2005
Totally gay for Puffery
Is it Tuesday yet?

For once, there will be a plus for the weekend disappearing in a few subjective hours.

Pyroclastic
Jan 4, 2010

It's Tuesday, but it's filler time to give him time for a giant splash page.

Good news, though: Volume 1 is going to be reprinted in Volume 2's dimensions, and it's out tomorrow!

KaosMachina
Oct 9, 2012

There's nothing special about me.

Pyroclastic posted:

It's Tuesday, but it's filler time to give him time for a giant splash page.

Good news, though: Volume 1 is going to be reprinted in Volume 2's dimensions, and it's out tomorrow!

I think you'll find that's not quite the case.

KSBD.Com posted:

Did you know that you can get physical copies of KSBD volume 1 and 2? And that volume 1 was printed a little small? That has been rectified and the third printing of KSBD volume 1, which you can pick up tomorrow, May 2nd from most major comic retailers or your local comic shops, is now oversize (the same size as book 2, 9′ by 12′!).

I will take my wall-covering sized book, please. How I will fit it out the door of most major retailers is another question.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

KaosMachina posted:

I think you'll find that's not quite the case.

I will take my wall-covering sized book, please. How I will fit it out the door of most major retailers is another question.

We will finally see all the details of those establishing shots!

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:
Does anyone know a good way to read through a person's entire tweet history and/or hit a button to pull up a random tweet of theirs?

I need a better way to stare at dril tweets until my brain associates one with a scene from the comic.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

nvm

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Archenteron posted:

Does anyone know a good way to read through a person's entire tweet history and/or hit a button to pull up a random tweet of theirs?

I need a better way to stare at dril tweets until my brain associates one with a scene from the comic.

https://twitter.com/dril/status/922321981

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Pyroclastic posted:

Goddammit

I have no excuse either, because a) I just got a new job and b) I lost all right to object to the notion of paying twice for good things when I bought shadow of the colossus for the third time.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/991789887878770688

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhaka
Feb 15, 2008

Practice knighthood and learn
the art that dignifies you

Renaissance Robot posted:

b) I lost all right to object to the notion of paying twice for good things when I bought shadow of the colossus for the third time.

So, I'm in the UK. How on earth do I make sure I get a copy of the bigger reprint when ordering off Amazon?