Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

:thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Calaveron posted:

The taint is in me
I will replay dark dawn when I get home
Pray for me

Please post at what point you start skipping all the dialogue

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

this ancient japanese indie game got an official 3d remake on the dreamcast

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Invisible werewolf (entirely visible, not actually a wolf)
After unlocking Witch Time and Dante's Overdrive in GoW I'm like yeah ok Santa Monica Studios I see what games you've been playing

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Nobody really gives a poo poo probably. Hell when I used to shop at a GameStop regularly where I used to live I was apparently the only person to ever visit the store and buy a Vita game so whenever I came back the woman who worked there would try to upsell me on trashy games and used the phrase "anime tits" regularly.

That woman is an undercover games cop she gonna arrest you for titty gaming

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

I don't know why this was posted but I agree that there isn't enough Golden Girls posted in this thread

edit: Oh i see the context now. Anyway, not enough Golden Girls

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Golden Girls owns and its kind of sad to me that something like it feels like it would be less likely to be on TV today than in the 80's/90's.

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I spent the last two hours playing Bullet Witch. Today was a good day.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

There are a few select behaviors that instantly let you know a person is not worth your time and one of them is talking poo poo about the Golden Girls.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Taintrunner posted:

That woman is an undercover games cop she gonna arrest you for titty gaming

I remember there was a guy in the vita thread who bought senran kagura from a cop on craiglist who thought her son wasn't old enough for that kind of game

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

lol I remember that

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Scott Forstall posted:

ropekid posts in the PoE2 thread semi-regularly

He was also posting during the soccer World Cup in Brazil in the subforum, and he posted a video of him singing We are the Champions in German.

What I'm saying is maybe Josh will show up again and talk tactics.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://twitter.com/cfm_miku_en/status/991725080177672192

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Sounds like an Atlus account, to me.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_HbbZqyMGo

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://files.catbox.moe/xy2ni8.mp4

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Oh boy. Sorry Penny I only married you to get you out of the trailer but it looks like that problem will fix itself so RIP.

-New friendship events with Linus, Willie, and Krobus.
-New "Night Market" event, where a handful of merchant ships come to the Stardew Valley docks.
-Horses can wear hats.
-An "Auto-Grabber" that automatically harvests from cows, sheep, and goats.
-You can change your profession via a "Statue of Uncertainty" in the sewers.
-Three new fish.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
THREE new fish

[naked snake voice] now you got me curious

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Yay, the Good Life got funded. Can't wait to meet that East Cat (in 2021 probably)

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
im pregnant cat

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Expect My Mom posted:

im pregnant cat

congrats when are you due

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Why is there just one gay cat?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Jay Rust posted:

Why is there just one gay cat?

Hes a cannibal

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Gay cat is a doctor I will not stand for this leftist propaganda normalising homosexuality

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Omigod never read Steam comments. Re: Lara Croft's model in the new Tomb Raider game.

Buzzardbee40AnsToujoursPuceau posted:

i'm sorry but what is see here is serena williams white, this is not lara's body from rottr,
this is a baboon with a commando outfit.

the face is nice, same as riottr but the body, wow. omg. it's a gorilla lol

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

:whitewater:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Yay, the Good Life got funded. Can't wait to meet that East Cat (in 2021 probably)

Lol i like that the drunk cat is Swery . He needs to take care of himself his IG is literally nothing but booze

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

exquisite tea posted:

Omigod never read Steam comments. Re: Lara Croft's model in the new Tomb Raider game.

Back when MGS4 came out and I browsed GameFAQs regularly their forums were full of posts identical to this and worse regarding the character of Meryl (especially regarding that wedding scene near the end of the game).

ONE YEAR LATER
Apr 13, 2004

Fry old buddy, it's me, Bender!
Oven Wrangler

exquisite tea posted:

Come the gently caress on, a baboon is a monkey and a gorilla is an ape, WHICH ONE IS IT STEAM RACISTS.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Making Meryl just blatantly loving jacked in her wedding dress at the end of 4 is one of Kojima's galaxy brain moments

cheetah7071 posted:

congrats when are you due
[checks the kickstarter page] Q4 2019 hopefully!

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

Reminds me of all the golden comments on Ninja Theory's Hellblade dev diaries on designing the musculature of a physically active woman who swings around a heavy sword a lot. Gamer boys are the worst

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It's probably like dumb 13 year olds right

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
ahahahahahaha

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Guess what people say about the aforementioned athlete all the time.

Nina
Oct 9, 2016

I went to double check the trailer and Lara looks the same to me though? Like she's not even particularly buff wtf

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Help Im Alive posted:

It's probably like dumb 13 year olds right

Mental age, sure

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Nina posted:

I went to double check the trailer and Lara looks the same to me though? Like she's not even particularly buff wtf

This is the actual in-game model being referenced.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

exquisite tea posted:

This is the actual in-game model being referenced.

I'm glad they brought back the tank top, lol

I think it might be the color choices on the top + pants that are throwing people off, plus the bottom of the pants being baggy

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Yeah she does look a little stockier but because women in media are usually on the extreme end of slenderness, a completely normal amount of stockiness can look weird, especially to someone with toxic views on gender

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Yeah I'd say it's definitely a little trick of the lighting causing people to go off on a racist tirade against Serena Williams.

• Locked thread