Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Horse 1
Hair: Mane
Top: Saddled
Bottom: Bare
Shoes: Mare Jordans

Can you make it flasher? Y'know, for the kids?

Maybe some sunglasses and a baseball cap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Digging ⛏ Minecraft 🔲 style Minecraft 🔲 style Dig⛏, dig⛏, dig⛏, dig⛏, dig⛏, digging⛏ Minecraft 🔲 style Minecraft 🔲 style Dig, ⛏dig, ⛏dig, ⛏dig, ⛏dig, ⛏digging Minecraft 🔲 style Ayyyyyyyyyy 😆 sexy 👩🏻‍⚕️👩🏻‍⚕️ piggy! 🐷🐷 Back on the ground👍🛬, laying redstone 🛑🛑through the forest🌳🌲 To wire our monster😫 traps 👍 so all the zombies 😈🤮😈will ignore us We built ⚒🔨this city 🏢🏢block🔲-by-block 🔲and we don't 👎🚫welcome tourists👩🏻‍💼👩🏻‍💼👩🏻‍💼 But they still cum🍆💦💦😩 🔫 looking 👀 for us😫😥😭

Elizabethan Error
May 18, 2006

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Shoes: Mare Jordans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsZTFSfXaw

NO FUCK YOU DAD
Oct 23, 2008

Imagine being a grown man and still giving a singular poo poo about your "man cave". Al Bundy was not an aspirational character, doofus.

The spare room in my apartment is a home office, and my man cave is the entire place whenever I want it because I'm capable of communicating with my partner and saying "honey, do you have plans to go out Friday night, because I was thinking of having the guys over" without fear of my penis spontaneously retracting into my body.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Horse is hatless, repeat, hatless.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

NO gently caress YOU DAD posted:

Imagine being a grown man and still giving a singular poo poo about your "man cave". Al Bundy was not an aspirational character, doofus.

The spare room in my apartment is a home office, and my man cave is the entire place whenever I want it because I'm capable of communicating with my partner and saying "honey, do you have plans to go out Friday night, because I was thinking of having the guys over" without fear of my penis spontaneously retracting into my body.

I have a study, it's a cosy little room with a lounge chair, computer desk and bookshelf. Sometimes if my wife is reading papers or whatever, she'll come hang out on the chair while I play video games and shitpost on the forums after the kids are in bed. It's nice to have a bit of company even if we don't talk, and it makes sense to only heat a smaller room as opposed to the lounge.

gently caress is happening to people that this poo poo is complicated.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
https://twitter.com/bestofnextdoor/status/992216049046245376?s=19

Roblo
Dec 10, 2007

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

TinTower posted:

Regarding the news that the Boy Scouts are gonna let girls in to the Scouts and above:

Is that the Sir Baden Powell from England. Where the scouts have let girls join since I was a kid (and a scout). Hell I'm from just up the road from where the first scout group was formed (used to know people who went to what was effectively scout group #1).
That said Powell was a bit of a backwards POS who just wanted to train more soldiers iirc. So maybe he would. gently caress him anyway.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Panfilo posted:

Ethnic looking horse whinnied in a foreign language
Probably an Arabian.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I love how these gatekeeping nerds keep having to recuse themselves from seeing the films they love: https://twitter.com/RedShadow113/status/991084914039820290?s=09

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha those tags.

Sarcopenia
May 14, 2014

It's an iconic Rupaul's drag race moment you uncultered swine!
https://youtu.be/yzx-HSSV0YU?t=1m5s

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
I've got a double today!

This just revealed itself on my feed from a mate's public artist page regarding a tragic situation. And how not to reply to it.

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

That reads like someone from the outside looking in, genuinely concerned, then immediately nosedives into incel garbage :psyduck:

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

I used to oppose the death penalty but I'm entirely ok with the state executing anybody willing to write this sort of thing.

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

He edited the post. He looked over the first draft and thought "no, I can do better"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Can't wait to marry the person I love most in the world then have a dedicated room in my house to escape and detest them in.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

EmmyOk posted:

Can't wait to marry the person I love most in the world then have a dedicated room in my house to escape and detest them in.

Not a man cave, but I definitely want a place in the house where I can hang some of the stupid sports related poo poo I've gotten over the years

Ed Zeddmore
Dec 12, 2011

:h:love will turn you around:h:
Many countries outside the US have constitutions with amendments. What the hell?!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

lmbo that's incredible

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

I've got a double today!

This just revealed itself on my feed from a mate's public artist page regarding a tragic situation. And how not to reply to it.

It's the smiley that makes it.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

We just redid our basement to house my very extensive Hockey Memorabilia collection and put the home theater setup in. I hate when people call it a man cave because I don't go there to escape and my wife loves hockey too so we are usually there together. Also I learned about 33 years ago that no-girls clubs were dumb because girls are pretty and stuff (when I was 12). No-Homers clubs suck too.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Kind of makes me wonder whether they've got a "woman cave" in the house as well, or what he considers to be his wife's personal space.

It's the kitchen, isn't it?

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Perestroika posted:

Kind of makes me wonder whether they've got a "woman" in the house as well, or what he considers to be his wife.

FTFY

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Perestroika posted:

Kind of makes me wonder whether they've got a "woman cave" in the house as well, or what he considers to be his wife's personal space.

It's got to be, right? Because if it was a study or something then it would be exactly the same situation as the "man-cave".

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
I take it you haven't heard of a She Shed

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

grittyreboot posted:

I love how these gatekeeping nerds keep having to recuse themselves from seeing the films they love: https://twitter.com/RedShadow113/status/991084914039820290?s=09
"Feminazi-ism... as, uh... as I like to call it"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ed Zeddmore posted:

Many countries outside the US have constitutions with amendments. What the hell?!

I love the happy ending.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

A former employer of mine was devastated when his wife made him get rid of his man cave.

Her point being that they had 3 kids and a business and couldn't afford to dedicate 1/3 of the house (basement) to his British pub themed man cave just so his mates could come over once or twice a month to watch football and play pool.

He had to get rid of the bar counter and pool table and then paint the whole place white so it could be the new adult bedroom and their third child would get their old bedroom.

He personally thought that two kids sharing a room was a better idea.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Katt posted:

A former employer of mine was devastated when his wife made him get rid of his man cave.

Her point being that they had 3 kids and a business and couldn't afford to dedicate 1/3 of the house (basement) to his British pub themed man cave just so his mates could come over once or twice a month to watch football and play pool.

He had to get rid of the bar counter and pool table and then paint the whole place white so it could be the new adult bedroom and their third child would get their old bedroom.

Isn't this a plot to a family guy episode?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer

Katt posted:

My man ca study has decades worth of accumulated stuff my wife wouldn't want anywhere else in the house. That's my poison pill. Get rid of my space and this medical skeleton's going somewhere people can see it.

SiKboy
Oct 28, 2007

Oh no!😱

Flyinglemur posted:

I take it you haven't heard of a She Shed

I dont like this terminology, it all comes down to he-shed, she-shed.

The Merkinman
Apr 22, 2007

I sell only quality merkins. What is a merkin you ask? Why, it's a wig for your genitals!

Krispy Wafer posted:

My man ca study has decades worth of accumulated stuff my wife wouldn't want anywhere else in the house. That's my poison pill. Get rid of my space and this medical skeleton's going somewhere people can see it.
Out front with the rest of the trash?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Wow, why would you throw away a perfectly good medical skeleton. Also why wouldn't you want to display it to everyone always, :sever: imo.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

grittyreboot posted:

I sure as hell ain't going to watch it but why are they made at Solo/Starwars this time?

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
My skeleton never completed med school :(

In The Bushes
Mar 4, 2012

Zedd posted:

I sure as hell ain't going to watch it but why are they made at Solo/Starwars this time?

They have small dicks and have squandered whatever potential they had but are incapable of introspection so instead they focus on increasingly banal bogeymen to try to fill the void where their soul should be.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Zedd posted:

They won't see Solo because The Last Jedi let a girl be strong, and had a man get yelled at for getting people killed. I skipped around trying to find where he starts his point, and at about 1:50 he says "SJW" "Mary Sue" "Feminazi" and "Democratization of the Force" within about a 30 second span, and I think that's all you need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

SpacePig posted:

They won't see Solo because The Last Jedi let a girl be strong, and had a man get yelled at for getting people killed. I skipped around trying to find where he starts his point, and at about 1:50 he says "SJW" "Mary Sue" "Feminazi" and "Democratization of the Force" within about a 30 second span, and I think that's all you need to know.

The force comes from the balls.