Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Isn't that just a latte?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
I like tiddy milk.

You know, cow tiddies, goat tiddies, hell, even sheep tiddies. All good my man :coffeepal:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Wapole Languray posted:

Coffee milk is superior to all other milks.

BaronVonVaderham posted:

Right on, fellow New Englander :smuggo::respek::smuggo:

Weird RI and Surrounding Areas food crew

Come on down to my grinder, Del's lemonade, johnnycake, coffee milk, pizza strip and clamcake emporium.

Pizza strips are bad, though.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!
The Publix around the corner from me here in FL carries Gaspar's linguica. The day that randomly appeared on the shelf I almost wept in the store.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

BaronVonVaderham posted:

The Publix around the corner from me here in FL carries Gaspar's linguica. The day that randomly appeared on the shelf I almost wept in the store.

You only need to say either Publix or Florida; the other is implied.

I know they technically exist in other places, but there are like 800 in Florida, and 300 everywhere else combined.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You're forgetting Caro; the man who wound up in a Syrian torture prison and had to have his release negotiated by the US government.

i always believed that caro was alive, but was still surprised when he was actually alive

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BaronVonVaderham posted:

I didn't think to add linguica or chourico (pronounced shurEESE for reasons) to my list, or I guess cabinets.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

The Bloop posted:

I didn't think to add linguica or chourico (pronounced shurEESE for reasons) to my list, or I guess cabinets.

That pronunciation is such a minuscule regional thing, I've yet to encounter anyone not living there who knows it.

gently caress I'm hungry. Sadly they don't carry linguica dogs, would love to grill up a few and chuck them in a toasted bun with a bit of mustard right now.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BaronVonVaderham posted:

gently caress I'm hungry. Sadly they don't carry linguica dogs, would love to grill up a few and chuck them in a toasted bun with a bit of mustard right now.

Jesus I miss flat sided buns so much I had a lobster roll at loving red lobster just to get one. But enough shitposting about regional delicacies

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/HelloCullen/status/958771501012017154

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

“Bill! Bill, you have to be the stupidest man on the planet to think this is a good idea! Have you seen what you're wearing?! That outfit makes you look like a furred train wreck! Look at you! You're part of a twelve-headed jackass! This fursuit is the feces that is produced when shame eats too much stupidity! You people make me envy the deaf and the blind!”

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!
Okay, which one of you jerks is this?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a real man of the people, drat

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

BaronVonVaderham posted:

That pronunciation is such a minuscule regional thing, I've yet to encounter anyone not living there who knows it.

Screw your guys. Now I have to go to the Price Choppers and get some linguica.

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

FreudianSlippers posted:

Isn't that just a latte?

i assume milk coffee is the same as iced coffee cos its in a carton

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
https://i.imgur.com/9lq85IV.gifv

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

2014 - horny on private
2016 - horny on main
2018 - horny on work
2020 - screaming for cock into a megaphone
2022 - uploading nudes to the hubble telescope

TopHatGenius
Oct 3, 2008

something feels
different

Hot Rope Guy

This is the best thing. Everyone I've shared it too is in love with the long long man.

Thank you, boner.

Pararoid
Dec 6, 2005

Te Waipounamu pride

As a cyclist, I can relate to this.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pararoid posted:

As a cyclist, I can relate to this.

Only thing that would have made it better is if he got plastered for running the light.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

punchymcpunch posted:

Fun fact - South Australia is the only place in the world where a flavoured milk drink outsells Coke.

And it's good old Farmer's Union :thumbsup:

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Gorilla Salad posted:

Fun fact - South Australia is the only place in the world where a flavoured milk drink outsells Coke.

Farmer's Union don't advertise that fact because it'd mean associating themselves with South Australia. Which no-one ever wants to do.

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

I used to drink two of the strong ones every day until i somehow became lactose intolerant.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Farmer's Union don't advertise that fact because it'd mean associating themselves with South Australia. Which no-one ever wants to do.

It's not that bad it's just... uh... gimme a minute...

...well, do you like wine? We got fuckloads of that.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Ghost Leviathan posted:

People go to great efforts to make wine in South Australia to forget they're in South Australia.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
All those people who got dismembered and shoved into barrels in that bank?

Yeah, they volunteered.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Neddy Seagoon posted:

People go to great efforts to make wine in South Australia to forget they're in South Australia.

Checks out.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4LQglpbrsw

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tace Vim posted:

I used to drink two of the strong ones every day until i somehow became lactose intolerant.

same!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

once you drink the strong one, the regular tastes like brown water

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

i cant believe every single person in this thread is south australian wow

Maximum Sexy Pigeon
Jun 5, 2008

We must never speak of this!

Gorilla Salad posted:

Someone told me this and asked me why that could be a thing.

The first thing I could think of was "You ever been to Adelaide in summer? You don't want ANYTHING hot inside you, let alone a coffee!"

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

punchymcpunch posted:

Also, is your AV Hugo Weaving from the Bodyline aussie cricket TV mini-series from the '80s?

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

punchymcpunch posted:

Fuckin' oath I'm not, mate. I just know to stay well clear like any Aussie who isn't from South Australia.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Tace Vim posted:

Also, is your AV Hugo Weaving from the Bodyline aussie cricket TV mini-series from the '80s?

yep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

Heh cool. Can't believe I can remember that show. I am old.