Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

coconono posted:

whowever was asking about Marvel Unlimited:

pros:
-nearly every comic book every produced under a Marvel imprint and now the Dark Horse Star Wars stuff
-you can stream them or download up to 12 books at a time
-the iOS app is stable

cons:
-Marvel's webservices are coal powered
-the android app is flaky

I had it for a few years and really liked it. Even went to the ultra money mark tier so I could get free poo poo. Which was not: much an action figure and invites to showings in San Diego and NY. I'm in the midwest, you fuckin idiots.

Just answer me one thing:
Does Unlimited have the entire Clone saga?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Loses twice before winning the third time and then going on to get it all? Alex Ovechkin is basically Kazuchika Okada.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

The caps won and I don't know how to process this

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

fart blood posted:

Just answer me one thing:
Does Unlimited have the entire Clone saga?

yes and I believe its curated so you can read it easily. If not, here's the unofficial handbook: http://www.maelmill-insi.de/UHBMCC/index.htm

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

How's everyone today?

I got my cats a cat tree and they love it. Wahoo

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

OldTennisCourt posted:

Am I alone in thinking Gwent sucks rear end in the Witcher 3?

- I have never enjoyed card games.
- I strongly dislike the game-within-a-game that infects so many rpgs, especially as there is almost always an unskippable bit where you MUST play them
- Playing Gwent would take valuable time away from wandering about in the Witcher 3 countryside, villages and cities.
- Gwent loving rules in spite of all the above and it is great and I love it so much.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

My balls werr rotted and stinking for the last 90 days but the remnants fell off during a nap earlier and it feels weird. But i'm cleaning the area with bleach and vinegar and I'm really really sleepy, going to go lay down soon

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Cavauro posted:

My balls werr rotted and stinking for the last 90 days but the remnants fell off during a nap earlier and it feels weird. But i'm cleaning the area with bleach and vinegar and I'm really really sleepy, going to go lay down soon

WUT

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

VJeff posted:

Loses twice before winning the third time and then going on to get it all? Alex Ovechkin is basically Kazuchika Okada.

When did Okada get swept by the Lightning? That's how this story ends.

I'm not salty. Nope. Not even a little

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

schweens posted:

When did Okada get swept by the Lightning? That's how this story ends.

I'm not salty. Nope. Not even a little
And if not that they will be swept by the glorious techno drummers of Vegas and then MAF will win the Conn Smythe and every dipshit yinzer's head will explode even though MAF wasted 5 years of Crosby and Malkin's primes by being a really bad and denying us multiple cup runs.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Haha....Another one gotten by the funny guy

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

yea ok posted:

Haha....Another one gotten by the funny guy

Thanks for selling me New Vegas a few years back I enjoyed it

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aren't they making a standalone Gwent? As good as I've heard Witcher 3 is it isn't the type of game I'd get into, however I used to be hella into Magic back in the day and I play Hearthstone pretty drat regularly.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

best fallout

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

i don't remember this. you're welcome from whoever you're thinking of as i'm sure they'd be happy knowing your enjoyment

bloodysabbath
May 1, 2004

OH NO!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Aren't they making a standalone Gwent? As good as I've heard Witcher 3 is it isn't the type of game I'd get into, however I used to be hella into Magic back in the day and I play Hearthstone pretty drat regularly.

I’d be interested to know if this is as good as the one in game or if it gets completely ruined by micro transaction bullshit.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Best is a subjective term you know, so you can't just.... oh wait, New Vegas? Yeah, best Fallout.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

speaking of hearthstone if they nerf my two main classes i'll be pissed, sure warlock and paladin took over the meta post-K&C but those were already my mains damnit I played mean black decks and warrior white decks back in the day

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I bet they will still be strong under your tutelage

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

yeah true, i feel like Possessed Lacky and Sunkeeper are the most likely to get nerfed with Call to Arms and Voidlord right behind them but i don't think odd paladin has much to worry about and i can always swap to a Rin control warlock build

zoolock needs poo poo, man

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

when you're finished, they're going to cry for more nerfs. Nerfs to their pain...

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Cavauro posted:

Nobody should have to root for Andy Dalton :sympathy:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

He is an excellent person to have love for

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

New Vegas is the best Fallout but its fanbase has a shocking number of people who think Caesar's Legion have good ideas.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

CarlCX posted:

New Vegas is the best Fallout but its fanbase has a shocking number of people who think Caesar's Legion have good ideas.

Don’t look at me, I voted for Ulysses.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yes Man every time imo

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
There is one good thing about the Pens being knocked out - I can now watch the playoffs without having a heart attack every third period.

Though I do admit I’m pulling for Vegas. Not for MAF though, but for the fact that an expansion team coming out of the gate and winning the Cup in their very first year is a great story.

Then the Jets, for Canada.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Instead of watching Raw last night I binged the second half of volume 2 of Dear White People and it was wonderful

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I’m on jury duty for the next 3 weeks and I’m already loving bored after 2 hours

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

St Evan Echoes posted:

Yes Man every time imo

:hai:

Destroying the Legion (and making their big bad super general piss himself and run away crying before blowing his head off) then telling the NCR to gently caress off was very satisfying, especially if you've taken care of House beforehand.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

:hai:

Destroying the Legion (and making their big bad super general piss himself and run away crying before blowing his head off) then telling the NCR to gently caress off was very satisfying, especially if you've taken care of House beforehand.

And then you nuke the Long 15 and Bitter Springs, JUST to drive the point home.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

How's everyone today?

I got my cats a cat tree and they love it. Wahoo

my cat doesn’t like any cat tree or anything other than a very plain string I get her. she’s very good though.

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Bard Maddox posted:

my cat doesn’t like any cat tree or anything other than a very plain string I get her. she’s very good though.

My cat likes her scratching post but same on any tree but then she's the worst climber/laziest climber ever.

Totally uncat like in that regard but still a good kitteh

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
so this friday i have a bbq at work and need excuses to tell a coworker that i dont want to go to the after party without telling him that tomorrow i start a alcoholism treatment and psiquiatric counseling.

excuses...go

DoctorGonzo fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 8, 2018

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

you'll be very busy washing your hair

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Could just say you have another engagement so cannot stay past the BBQ?

Would coming clean on the real reason cause issues at work? I am guess it would as people are horrible and some wouldn't sympathize with your current situation.

I would say having other plans would be the easiest out aslong as they're not gonna start a game of 20 questions over it.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Yeah going with the "oh hey gotta run to this other thing...." Excuse. Smart move to keep yourself out of situations where you're tempted to drink

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DoctorGonzo posted:

so this friday i have a bbq at work and need excuses to tell a coworker that i dont want to go to the after party without telling him that tomorrow i start an alcoholism treatment and psiquiatric counseling.

excuses...go

I've found honesty works best. Just be like "nah I'm in middle of quittin drinking and being around people that are drinking is too weird right now, thanks but no thanks." If they're gonna be dicks about it, just remind them that its to everyone's benefit. They get to vomit and assgrab while you get healthy. Double win!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Yeah just say you’re quitting alcohol, you don’t owe them a full explanation about starting a programme or anything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
"Turns out a medication I'm on doesn't mix well with alcohol so I'm doing my best to avoid it."