Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Praise be to the acolytes of the 32 degree shirts, these are insanely awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe

Habibi posted:

Just :lol: if you don't leave your cart on its side by your parking spot when you're done shopping. I come to Costco for the full service white glove customer experience, not so I can do someone's job for them? Just be thankful that an overturned cart can't roll away.

May your samples fall from your hands and your card be demagnetized.

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
Even Costco’s stock is hooking it up.

The Slack Lagoon
Jun 17, 2008

Idk what's up but the 32 degree shirt did not fit me at all.

Well it's because I'm not talk enough and anbit too rotund I guess

Meydey
Dec 31, 2005

skooma512 posted:

Even Costco’s stock is hooking it up.

C'mon 200. Been flirting for awhile.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
Bought 2 pounds of fresh mozzerella for $5. PBUC

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Praise be to the acolytes of the 32 degree shirts, these are insanely awesome

I stocked up on these last year, perfect yard work/outdoor shirts. Going to stock up again this year after season when the smalls sit on the floor for a month and I can pick them up for 2 bucks a pack :getin:

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

(...with free refill)

Mo_Steel
Mar 7, 2008

Let's Clock Into The Sunset Together

Fun Shoe
I don't have to tell you CostCo's good, everybody knows CostCo's good. It's an obsession.
Everybody goes after work or before they go to their job. A nickel buys a dollar's worth. Shelves are fully stocked. Shopkeepers have a smile at the counter. Deals are running wild in the aisles and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know how and there's no end to it.

We know their gas is perfect for cars and their food is perfect to eat, and we stand watching the lines while some customer tells us that today they bought fifteen sherpa throws and sixty-three racks of ribs, as if that's the way it's always been!

We know CostCo's good - better than good. They're crazy! It's like everything in there is getting cheaper, so we don't go to Wal-Mart anymore. We go to the 'Co and slowly the world we are living in is getting better, and all they say is: 'Please at least join Sam's Club. We've got a toaster and a TV and a steel-belted radial (whatever the hell that is) and a food court. Just join Sam's Club!'

Well I'm not gonna join Sam's Club. I want you to say 'PBUC!'

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to Jeff Bezos because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about this obsession and the prescriptions and the samples and the people in the packed aisles. All I know is that you've got to say 'PBUC!' You've got to say 'I'm a human being god-damnit! Look at this value!'

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE!
I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell - I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE! Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta say 'PBUC!'...You've got to say, I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE! Then we'll figure out what to do about our obsession and the prescriptions and the samples. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Mo_Steel posted:

I don't have to tell you CostCo's good, everybody knows CostCo's good. It's an obsession.
Everybody goes after work or before they go to their job. A nickel buys a dollar's worth. Shelves are fully stocked. Shopkeepers have a smile at the counter. Deals are running wild in the aisles and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know how and there's no end to it.

We know their gas is perfect for cars and their food is perfect to eat, and we stand watching the lines while some customer tells us that today they bought fifteen sherpa throws and sixty-three racks of ribs, as if that's the way it's always been!

We know CostCo's good - better than good. They're crazy! It's like everything in there is getting cheaper, so we don't go to Wal-Mart anymore. We go to the 'Co and slowly the world we are living in is getting better, and all they say is: 'Please at least join Sam's Club. We've got a toaster and a TV and a steel-belted radial (whatever the hell that is) and a food court. Just join Sam's Club!'

Well I'm not gonna join Sam's Club. I want you to say 'PBUC!'

I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to Jeff Bezos because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about this obsession and the prescriptions and the samples and the people in the packed aisles. All I know is that you've got to say 'PBUC!' You've got to say 'I'm a human being god-damnit! Look at this value!'

So, I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell: I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE!
I want you to get up right now. Sit up. Go to your windows. Open them and stick your head out and yell - I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE! Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta say 'PBUC!'...You've got to say, I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE! Then we'll figure out what to do about our obsession and the prescriptions and the samples. But first, get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: I LOVE COSTCO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO PAY EXTRA ANYMORE!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

PBUC, I say unto you.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

damnit how much must I pray to the 'Co to get these at my local costco food courts :(

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Got my costco coat, rain isn't going to bother me.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Got my costco coat, rain isn't going to bother me.

Is that the Kirkland one? I have an ll bean one but since they sold their soul I would rather torch it and wrap myself in the blessed garb.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

Is that the Kirkland one? I have an ll bean one but since they sold their soul I would rather torch it and wrap myself in the blessed garb.

The Weatherproof one. It's not a Kirkland I just bought it at costco.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Does the sacred land sell propane tanks?

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Tim Whatley posted:

Does the sacred land sell propane tanks?

Mine does.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

They're empty though.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

I refill mine at the gas station, it's like $15 for a full tank from empty, vs $25? for a tradein at the Home Depot.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

FogHelmut posted:

I refill mine at the gas station, it's like $15 for a full tank from empty, vs $25? for a tradein at the Home Depot.

Same. There's a couple places.near my house that fill them, about $4 per gallon, and the small tanks hold 4 gallons.

WAY cheaper than the typical tank.exchange, and I won't exchange a new tank I just bought, for an old lovely one.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Hmm thanks. When I was a BJs member I always had a dude fill it at their tire center.

McGurk
Oct 20, 2004

Cuz life sucks, kids. Get it while you can.

it's a good tank too. Has a lil meter on it

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Propane and propane accessories.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Propane and propane accessories.

I tell you what.

BaconCopter
Feb 13, 2008

:coolfish:

:coolfish:
My mouth, parched.

My soul, drained.

Happiness? Non-existent.

Haven't had communion in a month.

When? I plead...

WHEN?

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
"Today's The Day"

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Oh yes this costco blanket is so good.

milkman dad
Aug 13, 2007

Thinking about that dog

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe
Inside my local store the other day was a kiosk selling Aloha Soft sheets made of bamboo viscose https://www.alohasofthome.com/bamboo-sheets.html. Anyone have any experience with these sheets?

Nutella
Jun 27, 2005

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"
Costco supplied all of food and booze for my 50th birthday last weekend and also the pain reliever I needed the next day. PBUC

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Nutella posted:

Costco supplied all of food and booze for my 50th birthday last weekend and also the pain reliever I needed the next day. PBUC

sorry about your impending death grandpa

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Rutibex posted:

Thanks for your social security contributions. SOrry for bankrupting the program so you won't get any of that back.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Owned

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

akma posted:

Thanks for your social security contributions. SOrry for bankrupting the program so you won't get any of that back.

:negative:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Drove to a Costco far away to pick up a sweet sleeping bag for an upcoming camping trip.

They also had a double cheeseburger at the food court I had never seen before.

Nutella
Jun 27, 2005

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"

Rutibex posted:

It's "Grandma" to you young man. I expect to be a Costco member for many more years. Costco doesn't discriminate based on age.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

FCKGW posted:

Drove to a Costco far away to pick up a sweet sleeping bag for an upcoming camping trip.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

FCKGW posted:

My Jim...

I must have this offering.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:
still impressed that a single slice of costco pizza has like 1000 calories