Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Push El Burrito posted:

Yeah gimme more buff Garfield.

This I can do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Garfield really needs whoever is writing Nancy nowadays

Woof

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
IIRC, Nermal is a midget.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
#thisisnotnermal

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

Garfield really needs whoever is writing Nancy nowadays

Woof

I'm waiting for "Olivia Jaimes" to be Jim Davis's pseudonym.

Or Gary Brookins's.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
Nermal, Arlene, and the amorphous pink blob cat from Something Positive have never been observed together.

edit- if garfield's fat is that amorphous, it suggests he has been claimed by Blobcat as well.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

Nermal, Arlene, and the amorphous pink blob cat from Something Positive have never been observed together.

edit- if garfield's fat is that amorphous, it suggests he has been claimed by Blobcat as well.

Eugh, I've been trying to repress all memory of that unpleasant atrocity.

Chazani
Feb 19, 2013

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

That's a strange euphemism for masturbation.

In finnish runk would be the proper sound effect for masturbating. The verb itself is runkata.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Equilibrium would be a much different movie with runkata instead of gunkata.

Fight scenes would still be amazing though.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I read it for years and I literally can’t remember anything about it. There was...a guy? He was depressed sometimes?

frankee
Dec 29, 2017

almost perfect garfield

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Well gently caress.
I had always suspected that it was an inside job, and who better to sneak around than a 🐈.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

Absurd Alhazred posted:

i just feel like hurting you, so I picked a comic at random

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Push El Burrito posted:

Yeah gimme more buff Garfield. Maybe onw where a super buff and huge Garf is dangling a struggling Jon over his open mouth.

What I wanna see is a Huge Garf. Like HUGE huge. HUUUGE! HUUUGE! HUUUUUUUUUGE! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! HUUUUUUUUGE!! HUUUUUUGE!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

Can you do that?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Something Positive seems like it only looked good in comparison to CAD.

datajugend
Jan 15, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
e: wrong thread

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Karate Bastard posted:

What I wanna see is a Huge Garf. Like HUGE huge. HUUUGE! HUUUGE! HUUUUUUUUUGE! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!!! HUUUUUUUUGE!! HUUUUUUGE!! HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!!

Can you do that?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Kit Walker posted:

I read it for years and I literally can’t remember anything about it. There was...a guy? He was depressed sometimes?

Imagine a comic where each and every character is a deeply abusive piece of poo poo to each other.

Sestze posted:

i just feel like hurting you, so I picked a comic at random

I did not consent to this. I did NOT consent to this. I DID NOT CONSENT TO THIS!

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Could be worse.

Could be moon over june.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

The biggest Garf.

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

Horrible Lurkbeast posted:

absolutely everything can devolve to sub-moronic arguments.

That would have been the Something Awful tagline, if the internet didn't make people stupid. But it does.

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Volcott posted:

Could be worse.

Could be moon over june.

I would rather read Moon Over June.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Imagine a comic where each and every character is a deeply abusive piece of poo poo to each other.

Like that furry comic Moog Meg and Oil?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Slimy Hog posted:

Like that furry comic Moog Meg and Oil?

Yeah, I hate that one, too! Except Something Positive doesn't get posted here all the drat time (cue dozens of people posting strips from it at a desperate attempt to make themselves seem funny or edgy or whatever).

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Something Positive was literally just a dude doing a thing so he wouldn't be depressed all the time.

It also wasn't a gaming webcomic chasing Penny Arcade's shadow which gave you a lot of credit in the '00s.

EDIT: Its also still loving going what the gently caress

EDIT2: The art hasn't even substantially changed how

EDIT3: How the gently caress did Milholand convince a woman to let him impregnate her at some point what is even going on

1stGear has a new favorite as of 19:14 on May 12, 2018

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Kennel posted:

How about this from today?

works way better without text in the last panel

Ariong
Jun 25, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Yeah, I hate that one, too! Except Something Positive doesn't get posted here all the drat time (cue dozens of people posting strips from it at a desperate attempt to make themselves seem funny or edgy or whatever).

I’m not a big MM&O fan either, but you are bizzarrely incredulous about the idea that someone would post something you don’t think is funny because they think it’s funny.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Ariong posted:

I’m not a big MM&O fan either, but you are bizzarrely incredulous about the idea that someone would post something you don’t think is funny because they think it’s funny.

No, somehow whenever someone says they don't like MM&O this is followed with pages upon pages of MM&O, I'm sure that's just because people love MM&O rather than them loving to rub that stupid comic in the faces of people who don't like it, because they're obnoxious shitheads and that's why MM&O appeals to them. :rolleyes:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Absurd Alhazred posted:

No, somehow whenever someone says they don't like MM&O this is followed with pages upon pages of MM&O, I'm sure that's just because people love MM&O rather than them loving to rub that stupid comic in the faces of people who don't like it, because they're obnoxious shitheads and that's why MM&O appeals to them. :rolleyes:

Do you have any other conspiracy theories about how a group of posters have organised themselves to deliberately aggravate you with their mass posting habits by posting comics in the "Post comics" thread?

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

It's a funny comic. I hope someone posts some I haven't seen yet.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Grevling posted:

It's a funny comic. I hope someone posts some I haven't seen yet.

Okay now you're deliberately feeding into Absurd Alhazred's online gangstalking psychosis, he's going to have a full on paranoid schizophrenic breakdown

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Do you have any other conspiracy theories about how a group of posters have organised themselves to deliberately aggravate you with their mass posting habits by posting comics in the "Post comics" thread?

It's not a conspiracy that some posters are really obnoxious, dumbass. :rolleyes:

Anyway, here's another one of my "favorite" types of xkcd comics - the tl;dr technical diagram:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's true, we mainly decide what to post based on what Absurd Alhazred doesn't like. My walls covered "A Beautiful Mind" style with thousands of printed out Absurd Alhazred posts and yarn connecting them in an impenetrable web that only I can comprehend. I cast the bones, and they tell me which of the things AA dislikes the most at that moment... and then we post.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

It's true, we mainly decide what to post based on what Absurd Alhazred doesn't like. My walls covered "A Beautiful Mind" style with thousands of printed out Absurd Alhazred posts and yarn connecting them in an impenetrable web that only I can comprehend. I cast the bones, and they tell me which of the things AA dislikes the most at that moment... and then we post.

Oh, gently caress off.

budgieinspector
Mar 24, 2006

According to my research,
these would appear to be
Budgerigars.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Imagine being so narcissistic you think this thread revolves solely around yourself.

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Chazani posted:

In finnish runk would be the proper sound effect for masturbating. The verb itself is runkata.

Runkata sounds like my kind of self defence "so what did you do when the suspect pulled a gun on you?" "I did some runkata at top speed in the other direction,he didn't stand a chance."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Who What Now posted:

Imagine being so narcissistic you think this thread revolves solely around yourself.

lol yeah everyone knows it's about me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Who What Now posted:

I'm not the only one here who hates/doesn't like MM&O, chucklefuck.