Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
ball's in their court, till's in food court

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

UFC: Darren Till, you failed to make weight, then you failed to make weight again, then you KOed your 12-year-old opponent. We have no choice but to give you a title shot against Demetrious Johnson.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Jerusalem posted:

UFC: Darren Till, you failed to make weight, then you failed to make weight again, then you KOed your 12-year-old opponent. We have no choice but to give you a title shot against Demetrious Johnson.

Can MMMDMMJ make 188?

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

ALSO GJ BUYING A NEW ACCOUNT LIKE A GODDAMN COWARD
YOU USELESS WHITE NOISE POSTER

YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE THE BOLF RAMSHIELD YOU SO RICHLY DESERVE

now with professional animation

Jerusalem posted:

Mighty Mouse: https://clips.twitch.tv/TangibleWimpyAyeayeItsBoshyTime

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Chicken dinner with only 4 kills? He really is good at slipping his opponents

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
ducking actual fights?

Ad by Khad
Jul 25, 2007

Human Garbage
Watch me try to laugh this title off like the dickbag I am.

I also hang out with racists.
Hey when does the reebok deal expire? It just occurred to me that every single player in the Overwatch League, including the alternates who don't see play, will make more money this year than most prelim guys in the UFC who fight 2-3 times a year.

This includes every single player for the Shanghai Dragons, who have a regular season record of 0 wins and 34 losses

Hell, the guy who got kicked out of the league for being an offensive trashbag will make more money than most main card fighters. This seems kinda dumb

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Ad by Khad posted:

Hey when does the reebok deal expire? It just occurred to me that every single player in the Overwatch League, including the alternates who don't see play, will make more money this year than most prelim guys in the UFC who fight 2-3 times a year.

lol

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/arielhelwani/status/1000708362504491008

If missing the welterweight limit wasn't bad enough now he's missing weight at middleweight

Darren "Bigg Rigg" Till

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Sus

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Ad by Khad posted:

Jesus lol

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Ad by Khad posted:

This includes every single player for the Shanghai Dragons, who have a regular season record of 0 wins and 34 losses

Hell, the guy who got kicked out of the league for being an offensive trashbag will make more money than most main card fighters. This seems kinda dumb

I watch League of Legends & its fairly funny that everyones making more than everyone in the UFC who doesn't get ppv points now lol.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Oh look, it's a card I can watch live.

I hope Amirkhani does good. And that Darren Till gets smacked in the face.

I do not know who any of these other people are

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Can MMMDMMJ make 188?

he can't even make 188 pay to watch him fight

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

I won't

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

I watch League of Legends & its fairly funny that everyones making more than everyone in the UFC who doesn't get ppv points now lol.

i bet its a miserable job in its own way,. i mean i like to play videogames for hours every day, but not 1 game for 14 hours a day and they are probably all abusing stimulants and benzos and stuff too cos i bet they dont drug test pro gamers

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I.N.R.I posted:

i bet its a miserable job in its own way,. i mean i like to play videogames for hours every day, but not 1 game for 14 hours a day and they are probably all abusing stimulants and benzos and stuff too cos i bet they dont drug test pro gamers

Thats a good point

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
There was some really hosed up stuff coming out a while ago about how much wild poo poo pro gamers stuff into their body to stay focused and also apparently huge swathes of streamers have mental health issues.

Also, that Meatwad Molly or whoever that missed weight is getting handled on the ground right now.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

god no please no one pay me thousands of dollars to play video games all day and do stims

really though those esports people put in a shitload of work

Wise Learned Man
Apr 22, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i like that the woman nicknamed "meatball" came in fat and got smushed into a pile of meat

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

lol, she just got thorougly put to sleep and some people in the crowd tried to get a boo going.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Always fun to see a scouser get tonked at home

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

sweet, put to sleep

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
good weekend for liverpool so far

NObodyNOWHERE
Apr 24, 2007

Now we are all sons of bitches.
Hell Gem
I'm taking it there's no GDT?

That twitch after she let go. Holy poo poo. Glad McCann got squashed.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Just getting to hear their own voices on television is probably a morale booster.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
lets show a little sensitivity and not use the adjectives "smushed" and "squashed" please

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

liverpool more like deadpool

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

I.N.R.I posted:

They all have hosed up wrists and backs but also they're getting 200k-1mil a year to play league of legends.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Missed the Theodoreau fight but it's good to see he's possibly chosen to get more active in his fighting. https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1000751169847742464?s=19

mewse
May 2, 2006

Matt Lindland posted:

They all have hosed up wrists and backs but also they're getting 200k-1mil a year to play league of legends.

Bad.. posture?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
oh man did I miss Meatball gettng squashed

e: someone made a GDT and didnt post it https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3858228

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007

Le Saboteur posted:

Missed the Theodoreau fight but it's good to see he's possibly chosen to get more active in his fighting. https://twitter.com/ufc/status/1000751169847742464?s=19

he did that for about 30 seconds each round, it was funny seeing in the first because drat those swings were wild and poo poo, dude looked heavyweight gassed based on that output two minutes into the first

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

Matt Lindland posted:

the winning team of the dota tournament on now 100 miles away from this ufc event is gonna win $500k and a mercedes lol. although, they should put moba players into cage fights

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Lindland posted:

ill kick their asses

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
My DVR will be watching the fights for me. Doubt it will be posting.

Matt Lindland
Feb 10, 2018

SHUT THE FUCK UP KEVEN

Skip My Posts posted:

ill kick their asses

kensei
Dec 27, 2007

He has come home, where he belongs. The Ancient Mariner returns to lead his first team to glory, forever and ever. Amen!

Was McCann the firsts fighter this year to miss weight and lose?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

kensei posted:

Was McCann the firsts fighter this year to miss weight and lose?

Yes.

• Locked thread