Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jose posted:

i edited the :nws: images to urls nad queued up a probation

Nad probations sounds like something that should exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

i edited the :nws: images to urls nad queued up a probation

this is fair enough. some punishments you just need to take like a man

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Slugnoid posted:

This was a learning experience. I learned that pot pies are good with piss.

Previously, I tried adding my semen to a delicious chicken pot pie. Of course it tasted good, but the semen was lacking sufficient quantity to really improve the taste of the pot pie. Additionally, as an aesthetic garnish, it lacked the contrast to enhance the presentation. Pee solves both problems.

I call this a learning experience because this was a test to try to find the best way to enjoy peeing on a pot pie. This being my first time urinating on a pot pie, I tried the obvious approach of simply pissing all over it before eating it. The hard crust on top caused my pee to splash more than I would have liked. I tried to minimize the splash by aiming for the small crack in the crust. This had a nice affect of filling the inside with pee.

Pissing all over the pot pie was fun, and provides a nice contrast when served on a white plate that lets the color of my urine show through. The pot pie crust quickly began to soak up the warm urine. After opening up the pie with a fork, I quickly realized that a spoon would be better. The pie was full of piss!

This gave me an idea for the next pissy pot pie. Instead of pissing on top of it, I’ll open it up first and fill it with piss. Then eat the pissy filling, and refill it again with more piss. I’m looking forward to that pot pie!

Meanwhile, eating my pee soaked pot pie was fantastic. The urine turned the pie filling into a creamy soup, and softened the crust just enough to retain some crunch without being so dry. It was so delicious. I enjoyed every bite, especially the pee soaked crust.

I really loved eating every last pissy bite of this urine soaked pot pie. I hope you enjoy the photos.
it was on this day he truly became presidential

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Slugnoid posted:

this is fair enough. some punishments you just need to take like a man

where did you even find them

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

quote:

I learned that pot pies are good with piss.

in a perfect world typing this into the internet would lock you out and issue a therapist

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

they're a pissed? i'm a pissed just thinkin about it!

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost

Jose posted:

where did you even find them

The worst website made by man

:nws: :nms: https://allnatural.blobanon.com :nms: :nws:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Slugnoid posted:

This was not made by a man, but our own hubris

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
btw thanks for recommending a probe instead of a ban Jose :ocelot::shobon:

see you in walla walla

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost

blessed

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville posted:

Pretty sure he somehow made a cum meringue.

What do you mean "somehow?" It's egg whites and cream of tartar.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

What do you mean "somehow?" It's egg whites and cream of tartar.

Ok there's definitely a protein source, I'll give you that, but is cum really that acidic naturally? Maybe he should see a doctor.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Slugnoid posted:

this wins the thread thanks for playing everyone

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

what the gently caress did i start

Me retching and dry heaving.

JarJarBinks
May 26, 2018

by R. Guyovich

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

Is it the same guy as this happy fellow?

horrifying

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Slugnoid posted:

This was a learning experience. I learned that pot pies are good with piss.

Previously, I tried adding my semen to a delicious chicken pot pie. Of course it tasted good, but the semen was lacking sufficient quantity to really improve the taste of the pot pie. Additionally, as an aesthetic garnish, it lacked the contrast to enhance the presentation. Pee solves both problems.

I call this a learning experience because this was a test to try to find the best way to enjoy peeing on a pot pie. This being my first time urinating on a pot pie, I tried the obvious approach of simply pissing all over it before eating it. The hard crust on top caused my pee to splash more than I would have liked. I tried to minimize the splash by aiming for the small crack in the crust. This had a nice affect of filling the inside with pee.

Pissing all over the pot pie was fun, and provides a nice contrast when served on a white plate that lets the color of my urine show through. The pot pie crust quickly began to soak up the warm urine. After opening up the pie with a fork, I quickly realized that a spoon would be better. The pie was full of piss!

This gave me an idea for the next pissy pot pie. Instead of pissing on top of it, I’ll open it up first and fill it with piss. Then eat the pissy filling, and refill it again with more piss. I’m looking forward to that pot pie!

Meanwhile, eating my pee soaked pot pie was fantastic. The urine turned the pie filling into a creamy soup, and softened the crust just enough to retain some crunch without being so dry. It was so delicious. I enjoyed every bite, especially the pee soaked crust.

I really loved eating every last pissy bite of this urine soaked pot pie. I hope you enjoy the photos.

These are probably the worst pies in London.
I know why nobody cares to take them!
I should know!
I make them!
But good? No
The worst pies in London
Even that's polite! The worst pies in London!
If you doubt it take a bite!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i've heard of having a piece of piss but i didn't think it was meant to be that literal

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

What is that?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Obsidianheart posted:

What is that?

its a California Sea Lion

e: are you gonna call google liars???

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 02:37 on May 29, 2018

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Slendergan

Farmer Jimbo
Mar 11, 2005

CC Plox.
I know this is the cursed images thread but please do not post non-spoilered pictures of naughty bits and naughty fluids in food preparation. I feel like I should not have to say this in the first place.

Shock value poo poo does not meet the criteria for this thread or this forum in the first place. Would you please stop being dumb?

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Farmer Jimbo
Mar 11, 2005

CC Plox.
Goliath.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

I hated this enemy in Doom 2

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville posted:

Ok there's definitely a protein source, I'll give you that, but is cum really that acidic naturally? Maybe he should see a doctor.

I imagine he’d been eating a lot of pineapple for the supposed taste benefit, given that he was planning to cook with it. That’s what I’d do if I were making cum meringue.

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

Slugnoid posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bullshit probation imho

Static!
Jul 17, 2007

Hold on, I'm watching this...

MageMage posted:

bullshit probation imho

I actually feel legit cursed by those images. He did the thread a service.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I really want a pot pie now

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Farmer Jimbo posted:

Would you please stop being dumb?

You have been here since 2005, do you REALLY see this happening?

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I imagine he’d been eating a lot of pineapple for the supposed taste benefit, given that he was planning to cook with it. That’s what I’d do if I were making cum meringue.

Well sure, but the pineapple doesn't actually come out into the semen and make it acidic. It's supposed to be more basic because vaginas are acidic so it balances out.

I guess that guy's too busy freezing and eating his cum for it to matter what it would do in the hypothetical situation where it contacts a vagina.

Anyway I found this

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
holy mackeral there's some really cursed images in here!

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QW8whgmyTNU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

:vomit:

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Wait, it's that lady who did the Dear Fat People video and beat up her vlogger boyfriend. How is she still around?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Paladinus posted:

Wait, it's that lady who did the Dear Fat People video and beat up her vlogger boyfriend. How is she still around?

This Is America

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

beat up her vlogger boyfriend

:thunk: