Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
i think if my children saw that i would force them to turn away and say its what happens when someone can never find happiness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

He seems p happy with that pile of raw chicken

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Father Wendigo posted:

These are probably from stores near a retirement community. You can make buck helping the elderly believe the fantasy that they don't need assistance in day-to-day life.

Boomers are in no way shape or form entitled and lazy. You're thinking of millennials!

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

i think if my children saw that i would force them to turn away and say its what happens when someone can never find happiness

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Blue Train posted:

Sumo Mandarin? So an orange?

It's an orange that's been bread to be super easy to peel. Sold pre peeled.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

The_end posted:

When you have no thumbs. Oranges are hard to open.

You can still cut oranges with a knife.

This isn't the failures of capitalism thread, but I guess there is some overlap.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Slugnoid posted:

The worst website made by man

:nws: :nms: https://allnatural.blobanon.com :nms: :nws:

god drat this is so loving gross that it came back around to ridiculously funny

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

That guy seems to have got the hang of it. :hmmyes:

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

PokeJoe posted:

Don't use the point of the knife on the avocadr

All the forks were dirty :(

Also I had just woken up and was trying to make breakfast so I was still kinda half asleep so I blame that.
I woke up real quick after stabbing myself though!! :downs:

Mega curse

Dixville fucked around with this message at 05:18 on May 30, 2018

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
yep just like coal workers

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!
I think I got the guac lung, pop.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.

Dixville posted:

All the forks were dirty :(

Also I had just woken up and was trying to make breakfast so I was still kinda half asleep so I blame that.
I woke up real quick after stabbing myself though!! :downs:

You can use a knife, just don't stab the pit.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Detective Thompson posted:

Pssshhh man that’s a great way to gently caress up youre hone on the blade. :jerkbag:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Actually, it's very American to remake something that was not very subtle to start, change the message, and take out all remaining traces of subtlety

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Just make sure you're not holding them like this, sometimes when an avocado goes bad the pit will turn into mush while looking otherwise okay. you hit it expecting a solid object, but your knife slides right through and goes into your hand

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

if you aint never cut up yer hands makin a meal you aint no kinda person id like to meet

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Ziv Zulander posted:

Just make sure you're not holding them like this, sometimes when an avocado goes bad the pit will turn into mush while looking otherwise okay. you hit it expecting a solid object, but your knife slides right through and goes into your hand

its fine so long as you dont go full force on the knife. you just need to give the pit a soft whack, not murder it. you use about the same amount of force as you would if you were just striking your open palm with the blade. the only way to injure yourself with a knife during any sort of avocado processing is if you're being goofy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ziv Zulander posted:

Because you hosed up your knife pitting avocados and it’s dull in random spots so it doesn’t go straight. Sharp knife, safe knife.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
No, you are thinking of hand grenades.

E: curse.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 07:06 on May 30, 2018

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I need to buy a new grenade sharpener

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it's still a terrible way to take out an avocado pit and a stupid trick for TV chefs to show. you can tap it from the side with the edge of the knife and knock it out without mushing the flesh OR needing to swing your knife in the direction of your fingers.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Just throw the avocado really hard at a wall, and then dig the edible bits out of the drywall and off the floor. The pit will usually come out that way pretty easy.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Just throw the avocado really hard at a wall, and then dig the edible bits out of the drywall and off the floor. The pit will usually come out that way pretty easy.

reminds me of that time i ate all those hedgehogs, they got pretty bloody by the time they came open

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
They plump when you cook em.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Former DILF posted:

reminds me of that time i ate all those hedgehogs, they got pretty bloody by the time they came open
Sonic fans :rolleyes:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm saving some of those for when I get a baby.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

RE: Pre-peeled oranges

I know a lady who is disabled and has mobility but severe weakness in her arms and hands. Products like that are wasteful, yes, but allows people some sense of normalcy. Not many people feel great about having to wait for someone else to stop by and peel their oranges.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Id like me some 100% HATE avocados please

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Id like me some 100% HATE avocados please

Yeah that poo poo isn’t even ripe.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Drakengard 4 shaping up nicely I see!

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

a hole-y ghost posted:

it's still a terrible way to take out an avocado pit and a stupid trick for TV chefs to show. you can tap it from the side with the edge of the knife and knock it out without mushing the flesh OR needing to swing your knife in the direction of your fingers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNJdJIwCF_Y

Twistershift
Feb 7, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

Or, you know, use a spoon.

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
How about shove the avocado in your rear end. Then stick the knife up your rear end too. Jump up and down a little till you got blood and poo poo and avocado. Its still gonna taste like poo poo.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Pssshhh man that’s a great way to gently caress up youre hone on the blade. :jerkbag:

Who cares? You’re going to hone it right before you use it next time anyway!

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I have never eaten an avocado in my whole life. I should probably get around to trying one or guac-dip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
I dont even need the foto to fly into uncontrollable rage to be honest, the writing alone makes my blood boil.