Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
This is it. This is how the meme dies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

RJWaters2 posted:

This is it. This is how the meme dies.

Eh, it's not a huge loss.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Why am I not surprised that Buckley made the worst Loss edit ever? He can't even get his magnum opus right.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
B^|

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
B^]

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
',B^]

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
>B^[

Edit: Content

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 12:59 on Jun 2, 2018

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006

Ugh I hate charlies, they take forever to spin up and have no post-launch control. On my last deployment we had nothing but echoes, scenarios were so loving easy. Oh, launch casualty? gently caress ready spares, gimme 3 minutes, this is why we put top hats in the flight plan. Greyhound away, mother fucker.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Happy loss day, everyone!

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

ha ha ha he could have done a thousand different things to be in on the joke and have a laugh with everyone

and he does the worst possible thing

My god, Bum Tickley, you really are just terrible

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sockser posted:

ha ha ha he could have done a thousand different things to be in on the joke and have a laugh with everyone

and he does the worst possible thing

My god, Bum Tickley, you really are just terrible

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

*opens up an old photo album, blowing a thick layer off dust off the cover*

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

What is the new last panel even supposed to mean? What is that expression? I don't get it.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/edzitron/status/1002906255994716160

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

Sagebrush posted:

What is the new last panel even supposed to mean? What is that expression? I don't get it.

He got past it

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Sagebrush posted:

I think it’s basically an attempt at this:

Unrelated:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You apologize for my family having been able to afford both a television set, a home video game console, and actual furniture :confused:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah I don't think saying "I feel sorry for you" fits the definition of an apology

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
We weren't allowed to use the regular tv with consoles, my mother was convinced it would gently caress them up. :smith:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

drat, what is old is now new again.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized it would have actually been funny if only Old Lady Poisonwomb's face had been that face.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Jerry Cotton posted:

I just realized it would have actually been funny if only Old Lady Poisonwomb's face had been that face.

OMG make this I'm dying just picturing it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Data Graham posted:

Yeah I don't think saying "I feel sorry for you" fits the definition of an apology

It was written by someone who doesn't realize that "I'm sorry" has two different meanings but "I apologize" is only a synonym for one of them

Probably because they rotted their brain by playing Super Mario on the floor

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
never forget

VictorianQueerLit
Aug 25, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

I think people are reading it as a fourth wall wink to the audience as if Ethan knows he is in a famous comic. "Ehhh? Get it? Loss? I know what this is. I get it."

What I think it really means is that it's been long enough he can now admit that he was glad the baby died. "Haha, what a relief ladies and gentleman."

He is equal parts untalented and lovely so it could really be either one.

VictorianQueerLit has a new favorite as of 18:08 on Jun 2, 2018

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

VictorianQueerLit posted:

I think people are reading it as a fourth wall wink to the audience as if Ethan knows he is in a famous comic. "Ehhh? Get it? Loss? I know what this is. I get it."

What I think it really means is that it's been long enough he can now admit that he was glad the baby died. "Haha, what a relief ladies and gentleman."

He is equal parts untalented and lovely so it could really be either one.

Soooooooo is this now the "canon" version?

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
Wow I really didn't need to see Bum Tickley's pubes, and I doubly blame him both for sending the photo in the first place and for editing the comic, thereby indirectly causing it to be posted in this thread.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
If I’m remembering my dumb internet poo poo right that’s just a fan recreation of the photo. (Which was sent to an underage girl.)

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe
Sooooo did he remove the original loss from the site just now, or has it been gone a while...

e: yep, he straight up replaced it.

ee: still exists though: https://cad-comic.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/cad-20080602-358b1.x60343.jpg

e3:

Nuevo has a new favorite as of 19:59 on Jun 2, 2018

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Tim "George Lucas" Buckley, everyone.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It rhymes, like poetry

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
who was the target audience for the loving loss comic

a woman who has never had a miscarriage wouldn't like it

a woman who has had one might be upset

alsooooooo

I'm not sure about this whole "move past it and heal" poo poo, I've known several women who have had miscarriages, and it was still a painful memory, even decades later.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

randaconda, ten years later, trying to crack the Loss Code

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thecluckmeme posted:

i missed it when it was fresh :negative:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Randaconda posted:

who was the target audience for the loving loss comic

People who were deeply invested in the fates of webcomic "characters" but also didn't want anything in the webcomic to change.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

thecluckmeme posted:

the forums own Dan Brown

I think it has something to do with the geometry :tinfoil:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Randaconda posted:

i missed it when it was fresh :negative:

Jesus Christ man you're so behind

loving step one of the joke: it was never delivered

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

thecluckmeme posted:

Jesus Christ man you're so behind

loving step one of the joke: it was never delivered

:golfclap:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Chad Jihad
Feb 24, 2007

Randaconda posted:

I'm not sure about this whole "move past it and heal" poo poo, I've known several women who have had miscarriages, and it was still a painful memory, even decades later.

Because it never actually happened, he made up a fake miscarriage that ended a fake relationship to shield himself from criticism