Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

bike tory posted:

It's a shame they didn't take the second photo with them in the car, would've been a good opportunity to recreate that first photo

Okay yeah I am glad someone said something. Those tiny cars are not even remotely the same tiny car.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

failing forward posted:

Okay yeah I am glad someone said something. Those tiny cars are not even remotely the same tiny car.

I noticed that too but I think it's due to the front end being smashed a bit in the second picture. They're definitely the same style if not the same exact car.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

DiggityDoink posted:

I noticed that too but I think it's due to the front end being smashed a bit in the second picture. They're definitely the same style if not the same exact car.

Pretty sure it's the same car. The colour's faded after 30-odd years of sun exposure, the windshield's gone, and what was evidently something like a rubber band around the outside's turned black from exposure to god-knows-what and peeled off. The front of it looks to be plastic , and has peeled forward juuust enough to through you at first glance.

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory
I think bike is just pointing out that the caption implies the two grown-up brothers took a picture of their own toy car, and so it would have been neat if they had recreated the original by actually getting in the picture with the car.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Literally Esoteric posted:

I think bike is just pointing out that the caption implies the two grown-up brothers took a picture of their own toy car, and so it would have been neat if they had recreated the original by actually getting in the picture with the car.

Yeah it's this, like it implies that the brothers from the top picture found the car together but they didn't sit in it like the top picture, they just took a picture of the car on its own

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

A salvo of the same joke, whooshing overhead.

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

burexas.irom posted:

I feel there is a reference here that I have missed.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I will never miss the chance for a camouflage joke, ever

Literally Esoteric
Jun 13, 2012

One final, furious struggle...then a howl of victory

burexas.irom posted:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
G-g-g-ghostvests!

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

spog posted:

I feel there is a reference here that I have missed.

You're not seeing it because it's camouflaged.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Don't come here talking poo poo about the Dull Men's Club.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
My honeymoon was in Introduction, nice place.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Man I really hope the person next to me doesn't bring carrion on the flight

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Unfortunately we’re two days late, but happy birthday!

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

chitoryu12 posted:

Unfortunately we’re two days late, but happy birthday!

You know when Tim Buckley dies, someone is going to engrave that comic on his tombstone. I don't mean that as mean-spirited hyperbole, I mean someone is literally going to do it. And at least a dozen other people will be disappointed that they were beaten to the punch.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Neddy Seagoon posted:

You know when Tim Buckley dies, someone is going to engrave that comic on his tombstone. I don't mean that as mean-spirited hyperbole, I mean someone is literally going to do it. And at least a dozen other people will be disappointed that they were beaten to the punch.

Frankly, I'm a little but disappointed that I didn't think of doing it first.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

We can still donate to a maternity ward in his name and put up a plaque that says "May We All Have The Strength To Move Past Hardships And Heal Ourselves".

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The MSJ posted:

We can still donate to a maternity ward in his name and put up a plaque that says "May We All Have The Strength To Move Past Hardships And Heal Ourselves".

"People move past, and heal."

it is burned down by a grieving and angry woman who has lost her child two days later.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This seems relevant to the loss discussion. No idea why he would do it, dude is weird.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/one-of-the-nets-longest-running-webcomics-has-done-some-1826508119

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
what a weenie

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

This seems relevant to the loss discussion. No idea why he would do it, dude is weird.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/one-of-the-nets-longest-running-webcomics-has-done-some-1826508119

Lol!!!

trickybiscuits
Jan 13, 2008

yospos

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Stairs
Oct 13, 2004

Oh my God.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I've seen it before, but still....

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

accidental post!!

Chard has a new favorite as of 18:25 on Jun 4, 2018

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/wordlay/status/1003710653784297472

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

The should have sent a poet.

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Whose campaign slogan was two trucks having sex? It was Carter wasn't it. Fucks sake, you elected history's greatest monster

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED

Solice Kirsk posted:

The should have sent a poet.

They did, he moved past and healed.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

donquixotic posted:

Whose campaign slogan was two trucks having sex? It was Carter wasn't it. Fucks sake, you elected history's greatest monster

Where I come from we call that a “Cluster Truck”

Elohssa Gib
Aug 30, 2006

Easily Amused

This shouldn't be overlooked it is a proclick.

Also in the collection of low budget cosplays who is the first character, I am woefully out of the loop on things.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Elohssa Gib posted:

Also in the collection of low budget cosplays who is the first character, I am woefully out of the loop on things.

Should have listened to my instinct and stopped reading at "the internet cant stop laughing at..."

Sounds like some stdh.txt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Elohssa Gib posted:

Erik Killmonger, the bad guy from the Black Panther movie.