Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Midjack posted:

Their HQ is on my way home from work, I can spray paint some inspirational slogans on the windows or poo poo on their patio if you think that would help.

Dickbutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

McNally posted:

Aloha, fuckers.

I got a phone call from the shirt company. They have concerns about certain aspects of the design.

Namely all of it.

Apparently they also know what SMDFTB means. Fuckin’ Custom Ink is run by some triggered snowflakes or something.

So I’m gonna try to find a new printer for the shirts. Probably gonna have to redesign it too because I used this worthless company’s design tool.

Unless we can somehow rip their clip art to make a high res master.

Anyway, I’m working on it.

Mother. Fuckers. Sue!!!

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Failure, thy name is Goon Project.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

pruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
:lol:

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

:getin:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mr. Nice! posted:

I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU ABOUT THE SHIRTS BRO!!

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
loving universe screwed McNally again.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Goddammit.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

SMDFTB is in urbandictionary so I guess it's not surprising that they could discover what it meant.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Did you say you were a veteran and that the shirts hold a special meaning for you

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Waroduce posted:

Did you say you were a veteran and that the shirts hold a special meaning for you

Seriously. Play it up with their customer service. Tell them it's a military acronym that means something else. Make some poo poo up, just complete bullshit jargon.

Standoff Munitions Delivery Force; Team Bravo

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Arc Light posted:

Seriously. Play it up with their customer service. Tell them it's a military acronym that means something else. Make some poo poo up, just complete bullshit jargon.

Standoff Munitions Delivery Force; Team Bravo

Lol

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug
Plus it's not like you're just buying three shirts. They're for your whole platoon!

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Anyway for those of you not on discord I sent the design to a few other shirt companies and they all gave it a hard pass based on the presidents' faces.

For a country of freedom, you're not doing great.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
Put Sgt Chowdown on the back and "Government Subsidized Weenies" above or around him or whatever.

Just a suggestion if we can't get operation dickin' dirt.

Tell the fuckers to print until they get a cease and desist. We sold a bunch of shirts last year at work that we later got called out on by beer companies. These shirts aren't even going to be advertised or sold anywhere.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Jun 14, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
lemme ask some local places

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
McNally.. you want the rest of us to shop around for you since the original vendor appears to have issues with the design? I don’t know any places but I’ve got time to kill to try and find out.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

You should by all means have a look man. Refunding everyone is gonna sting quite a bit due to Paypal taking their cut. I'd be looking at local screenprinters - I contacted a few of the big Tshirt places google suggested and none of them wanted a bar of anything with a president's face on it.

DaNerd
Sep 15, 2009

u br?

Slavic Crime Yacht posted:

You should by all means have a look man. Refunding everyone is gonna sting quite a bit due to Paypal taking their cut. I'd be looking at local screenprinters - I contacted a few of the big Tshirt places google suggested and none of them wanted a bar of anything with a president's face on it.

I'm way too busy to look for T-shirt places right now but there have to be ones around willing to do this. My first thought is to look up the manufacturers who make any #resistance or otherwise anti-trump shirts since they obviously are down with capitalism and the free market.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

A lot of trophy shops have a relationship with a local t shirt maker. Sign shops sometimes will too.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Got off the horn with a local t-shirt place here that should be able to do them. I've asked McNally to shoot me the artwork. I'll get a proof printed and verify it with everyone, and then I'll get mcnally to send me the money or pay them directly and then I'll ship them out to everyone.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice and T-shirt deals, this will end extremely well

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

orange juche posted:

I was wearing the polonium shirt a few days ago. Remember, I get screwed on paying for the shirts, but I loving deliver.

Seriously, though, as soon as I get the actual image files I'm going to send over the stuff and get a proof made.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

orange juche posted:

Lol.

Last one for us worked out well.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Can't wait for my shirt with goatse graphic

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Waroduce posted:

Can't wait for my shirt with goatse graphic

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Got off the horn with a local t-shirt place here that should be able to do them. I've asked McNally to shoot me the artwork. I'll get a proof printed and verify it with everyone, and then I'll get mcnally to send me the money or pay them directly and then I'll ship them out to everyone.

Can we do this in tan instead of sand?

The Army's already switched over to coyote tan and the Air Force is phasing out sand. I'm dumb enough to still be in, so I'd like to be able to wear this under my uniform.

Plus, coyote tan looks slightly less terrible than sand when worn with literally anything other than terrible ACUs/ABUs.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Arc Light posted:

Can we do this in tan instead of sand?

The Army's already switched over to coyote tan and the Air Force is phasing out sand. I'm dumb enough to still be in, so I'd like to be able to wear this under my uniform.

Plus, coyote tan looks slightly less terrible than sand when worn with literally anything other than terrible ACUs/ABUs.

I could be down with this.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I'll get the closest I can get from what they have. That is if mcnally hasn't got something else already in place.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

McNally posted:

Idea: We put this guy on the sleeve

JAMBOOOOOOOO!!!

Edit: Nevermind, sleeve print is a pain in the dick to do.

Also do this

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'll get the closest I can get from what they have. That is if mcnally hasn't got something else already in place.

I want jambo guy on my sleeve

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Jambo guy belongs to Terminal Lance, and that's copyright I don't want to infringe

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

UP THE BUM NO BABY posted:

Jambo guy belongs to Terminal Lance, and that's copyright I don't want to infringe

Yeah lets not gently caress with the Terminal Lance dude.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

For the record: I'd even be fine with my money fading away into the aether if it means I can say I couldn't get a shirt with some juvenile in-jokes printed in THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD (r)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

orange juche posted:

Yeah lets not gently caress with the Terminal Lance dude.

I figured if I could even do it, I was gonna ask him and send him one.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's not like you're doing it for profit. Max seems like a cool dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Mr. Nice! posted:

I figured if I could even do it, I was gonna ask him and send him one.

Eh, shoot him an email, I'm sure he's got some contact info on the site. JAMBOOOOOOO guy would definitely improve the shirt no matter where you put him.