Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Bust Rodd posted:

I can't believe people beefin' about the koala's Hayley plotline when Jeff getting LOST IN SPACE is the absolute nadir of the show to me. Jeff is a fine character when used sparingly and Roger is great when he's awful, but I never bought that hayley would co-habitate with someone who essentially murdered her husband

that episode is loving incredible what on earth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterDuck
Feb 27, 2013
The best episode is School Lies and I won't hear otherwise.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

In Country Club

"You in Vietnam, bitches!"

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Davros1 posted:

In Country Club

I loved the flashback animation part of that one.

And "Rapture's Delight".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Whorelord posted:

Yeah, it's not even that funny but it's very entertaining television. It changes the format of the show completely, and it works.

Bobbin Threadbare
Jan 2, 2009

I'm looking for a flock of urbanmechs.

Bust Rodd posted:

I can't believe people beefin' about the koala's Hayley plotline when Jeff getting LOST IN SPACE is the absolute nadir of the show to me. Jeff is a fine character when used sparingly and Roger is great when he's awful, but I never bought that hayley would co-habitate with someone who essentially murdered her husband

It's been a while, but didn't everyone end the episode forgetting that Jeff is now a shapeshifting alien except Roger?

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Bobbin Threadbare posted:

It's been a while, but didn't everyone end the episode forgetting that Jeff is now a shapeshifting alien except Roger?
Yes

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

Davros1 posted:

In Country Club

Forget it! I wouldn't pay that much to see Barbra do Celine. Or would I? Maybe if I was in the room with them, peeking from behind the curtain, and they didn't know I was there. How would it appear on my credit card bill?

Roger ate Jeff's brain and rebirthed him as a regular human.

BattleTech fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Jun 2, 2018

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

The marker as the machete (and drawing a line across someone's throat) was pure genius.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Davros1 posted:

The marker as the machete (and drawing a line across someone's throat) was pure genius.

Also the paint "flamethrower" and the "grenades"

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

They used Men in Black technology. Not sure why they called it that but there you go.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Good hunter, free us from this waking nightmare

Davros1 posted:

In Country Club

Is my hand on fire?

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

BattleTech posted:

Roger ate Jeff's brain and rebirthed him as a regular human.

I love how the continuity for this show looks like a madlib.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

BattleTech posted:

Forget it! I wouldn't pay that much to see Barbra do Celine. Or would I? Maybe if I was in the room with them, peeking from behind the curtain, and they didn't know I was there. How would it appear on my credit card bill?

"How can I put this in a way you'd understand? Oh! It's like being tag teamed in a port-a-john at a Rusted Root concert."

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

"How can I put this in a way you'd understand? Oh! It's like being tag teamed in a port-a-john at a Rusted Root concert."

Wait, that does sound pretty awesome.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Whorelord posted:

How the hell can anyone watch Lost In Space and not think that episode is amazing is beyond me.
The majestic alone is great

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I do love this night air!

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Discovering Wax Fang Through American Dad is one of the reasons I can never hate My Morning Straight Jacket since it lead directly to Wax Fang being hired for the episode.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I learned to play the song that plays when Steve is fantasizing about the cat he wants to befriend.

It’s by a woman who goes by Fascinoma and I bought it off band camp

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Bust Rodd posted:

I learned to play the song that plays when Steve is fantasizing about the cat he wants to befriend.

It’s by a woman who goes by Fascinoma and I bought it off band camp

That's a good song: https://youtu.be/yn_BSaFSp30

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Discovering Wax Fang Through American Dad is one of the reasons I can never hate My Morning Straight Jacket since it lead directly to Wax Fang being hired for the episode.

Agreed

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
"... Roger?"

https://twitter.com/patanicsanic/status/1005111028433244160?s=19

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

That’s something pointlessly dickish that I could imagine Roger doing.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Looks like that guy from Lost

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm watching the episode "one little word" and I just noticed Bullock has the fish tank from the Enterprise ready room

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Brawnfire posted:

I'm watching the episode "one little word" and I just noticed Bullock has the fish tank from the Enterprise ready room

Holo-what?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

My mom does bongs!

FuriousxGeorge
Aug 8, 2007

We've been the best team all year.

They're just finding out.
Let the nerdy one go!

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Davros1 posted:

In Country Club

This and Rapture’s delight for sure has to be on the short list of great AD episodes.

BattleTech
Jun 6, 2010

Is this easy mode?
Fun Shoe

The_Doctor posted:

Holo-what?

"Some of us spent the late 80's to mid 90's getting laod."

dovetaile
Jul 8, 2011

Grimey Drawer

FuriousxGeorge posted:

Let the nerdy one go!

*confused mumbling*

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

I feel like Daesong Heavy Industries didn’t need to be a two parter.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

The_Doctor posted:

I feel like Daesong Heavy Industries didn’t need to be a two parter.

Strongly disagree, the second part of that was fantastic.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

You could do a number four! That's when you poop while holding hands.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Brawnfire posted:

You could do a number four! That's when you poop while holding hands.

Steve says it with such reverence.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

He's wanted so badly to try it himself, but knows he has yet to find someone worthy to share in the experience. All in due time, Steve; all in due time.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Brawnfire posted:

He's wanted so badly to try it himself, but knows he has yet to find someone worthy to share in the experience. All in due time, Steve; all in due time.

Oh I 100% believe Steve and Snot do that constantly.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
I don't think this has been posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjWpqkgOasU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I do not remember that song at all. I do remember Stan's dancing when he was controlling that SMG robot for Steve's dance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

twistedmentat posted:

I do not remember that song at all. I do remember Stan's dancing when he was controlling that SMG robot for Steve's dance.

It was from the Krampus episode that got delayed a year because of Sandy Hook.

edit: hah, this was the side link to that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrv8mDjrb0o

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Jun 14, 2018