Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
What was the episode with the woman going on about the sauces for blowjobs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
Episode 4 "You've Got A Friend". Fun fact, also the origin of the phrase "well known food place"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Fat Voice got started in that one too.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

I haven’t listened to any episodes earlier than 35 or so, am I missing anything really great?

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

You did a super job wrapping things up! And I'm not just saying that because I have to!
I know Lemon only ever talks about the early episodes in terms of how embarrassed he was by them. I like episode 9 a lot, 4 and 7 are good, and every episode has at least some funny stuff, but overall you aren't missing anything major. Do listen to episode 35 specifically though

SirSlarty
Dec 23, 2003

that's wicked
Rrrrrrrreaders assemble!!!!!!

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

change my name posted:

I haven’t listened to any episodes earlier than 35 or so, am I missing anything really great?
You absolutely are. Start with 4; it's the first good one (although I'll always have a soft spot for the pilot's brief weirdness).

2house2fly posted:

I know Lemon only ever talks about the early episodes in terms of how embarrassed he was by them. I like episode 9 a lot, 4 and 7 are good, and every episode has at least some funny stuff, but overall you aren't missing anything major.
Nothing major like chi balls, dollfuckers, MY BIG-rear end HEAD, BUTTSEX with MY GIRLFRIEND, the Inflation Police, or COCKRUB WARRIORS who RULE?

And what Lemon hates about the old ones is the recording quality, not the content.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Jun 22, 2018

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

MY BIG-rear end HEAD

THE BIG-IG-IG-IG-IG-IGEST HEAD IN THE WORLD!

I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!

Such a good bit.

2house2fly
Nov 14, 2012

I did like the cockrub warriors

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

change my name posted:

You really should at least listen to 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 17, 22, 25, 26, 33 and 35.

2house2fly posted:

I did like the cockrub warriors

You should. Cockrub Warriors rule!

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Jun 22, 2018

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Yeah, a lot of the early episodes have really great material. The jokes and production are definitely lacking but if you're someone who gets a lot of the enjoyment from the content itself, there's plenty worth listening to.

Juggalos at number 21 are a personal fave, as are. 27, 29 and 32 are also excellent in my opinion.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The hardest one to listen to is Episode 2 because the material is amazing but the sound quality is awful.

Erotic Wakes
May 19, 2018

by Lowtax
Do any of the proto-FPlus recordings of their old Team Fortress 2 games still exist? Because after they mentioned it in the anniversary episode I've been curious, if only for anthropological reasons.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Erotic Wakes posted:

Do any of the proto-FPlus recordings of their old Team Fortress 2 games still exist? Because after they mentioned it in the anniversary episode I've been curious, if only for anthropological reasons.

I know I've seen at least one video of this, but I went to look at the Youtube channel and didn't see it. Perhaps it was integrated into another video, or just not uploaded there.

ZorajitZorajit
Sep 15, 2013

No static at all...

Dragonatrix posted:

THE BIG-IG-IG-IG-IG-IGEST HEAD IN THE WORLD!

I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!

Such a good bit.

I REALLY WISH GIA AND CLAIRE HAD BECOME TANNER HONEY BE FINE

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Erotic Wakes posted:

They're worth hearing if you have the time; it's usually long-form stuff that would never be on The F+ anyway. That includes a complete reading of Sass Girls X.

Unfortunately, there's plenty of idle rambling too (since it's just the Ridiculists-to-be chatting over video games), and I also have to warn you that it sounds about as good as you'd expect from decade-old recordings of Team Fortress 2 (YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LEAD) chatter.

Sham bam bamina! fucked around with this message at 20:19 on Jun 22, 2018

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You really should at least listen to 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 17, 22, 25, 26, 33 and 35.

You should. Cockrub Warriors rule!

Just listen to them all. It's not such a big investment if you're already 282 episodes in.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
THESE GIRLS WHO HAVEN'T DONE ANAL

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Midjack posted:

Just listen to them all. It's not such a big investment if you're already 282 episodes in.

Hey, I agree, but these are the highlights. If you can't listen to them in order, listen to those first.

Erotic Wakes
May 19, 2018

by Lowtax

Sham bam bamina! posted:

They're worth hearing if you have the time; it's usually long-form stuff that would never be on The F+ anyway. That includes a complete reading of Sass Girls X.

Unfortunately, there's plenty of idle rambling too (since it's just the Ridiculists-to-be chatting over video games), and I also have to warn you that it sounds about as good as you'd expect from decade-old recordings of Team Fortress 2 (YOU HAVE TAKEN THE LEAD) chatter.

Bless you for this, I've listened to the first ep and part of Sass Girls X and it's wonderful. TF2 sounds and all.

"Once I told a girl I was into watersports just so I could pee on her before I broke up with her :madmax:"

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1010377909666828290

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Wha

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Grondoth posted:

THESE GIRLS WHO HAVEN'T DONE ANAL

My favorite part about the list is the one girl where he says "She's done anal but make her do it again!"

The Juggalo episode is also pretty good but the best is still "no nut in my butt"

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Thank you for this. I attempted to buy a copy of Sass Girls X after hearing about it on IDEOTV, and Amazon was doing its bullshit where it pretends a book is going to have another print run and takes your money for a couple weeks. I got an automatic refund, but still no book.

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
Edit: nm

Benny the Snake fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jun 24, 2018

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Four posts up.

Erotic Wakes
May 19, 2018

by Lowtax

Twitch posted:

Thank you for this. I attempted to buy a copy of Sass Girls X after hearing about it on IDEOTV, and Amazon was doing its bullshit where it pretends a book is going to have another print run and takes your money for a couple weeks. I got an automatic refund, but still no book.

I'm almost halfway through, I have to admit I didn't see the inflation fetish material or overwought parent suicide coming.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Lesbiathan's visceral, seething hatred for this doc was just great. 10/10, would suffer with again.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
New Lou!

...Oh. New Lou.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I like that we unintentionally found the answer to an implied question from the cooking with bodily fluids episode ("Why do these people always always feel the need to specify fresh urine?")

EDIT: Oh goody, now we're on to Morgellons.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 03:58 on Jun 25, 2018

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've been drinking piss for five months and I don't feel any different! So I'll keep going!

WHY??

EDIT: This has taken a weird bug turn- oh, Morgellons. I've only heard of that one as strings under the skin, didn't know it could be bugs too!

Midnight Voyager fucked around with this message at 08:45 on Jun 25, 2018

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Once a guy stood all day shaking bugs from his hair. The doctor told him there were no bugs in his hair. After he had taken a shower for eight hours, standing under hot water hour after hour suffering the pain of the bugs, he got out and dried himself, and he still had bugs in his hair; in fact, he had bugs all over him. A month later he had bugs in his lungs.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Bug was a good play and movie.

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
the real golden stuff

Ixjuvin
Aug 8, 2009

if smug was a motorcycle, it just jumped over a fucking canyon
Nap Ghost
As a compulsive lip biter and proud owner of a genetic skin condition, the delusional parasitosis people loving terrify me.

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
For anyone watching Summer Games Done Quick, Portaxx is one of the announcers/donation-readers!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I was hoping that parasite people would turn out to be mentally ill instead because otherwise jesus christ kill me now

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

EmmyOk posted:

I was hoping that parasite people would turn out to be mentally ill instead because otherwise jesus christ kill me now
That's a pretty safe bet, but the skin picking episode has about half an hour's worth of very real parasite infestations. :)

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
I haven't listened to Lou in a bit and hearing him bulldoze through a sentence that contained "the germ theory of disease has been pretty well debunked" is INSANE, holy poo poo man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

EmmyOk posted:

Oh, they are.