Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's too long but he was consulting me for hours on advice about filming his toe getting broken again (cleanly, because he broke it the first time while extremely drunk and needs a clean break) and then getting fixed by a doctor, during which he will say, "gently caress you FYAD pussies".

09/12/2017
Ill get two cameras and 2 tripods first. Make it look professional.

Nah thats overdoing it
I have this phone and an s3 i can use for both angles. Just need cheap tripods
And concealble
And a laptop
Might be easier to mount the laptop somewhere

I got a joke for it too
After i say that line i say to the doctor: "hey doc, you know what i would do if i had your job?" "What?" "Tell people to shove their weed up their asses"

The reason is because a few studies stated some doctors did it
http://hightimes.com/medicinal/doctors-orders-put-marijuana-in-your-butt-dont-smoke-it/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

06/24/2017
slowbeef in the st room if you're up to fighting him
<slowbeef> who the gently caress wants to challenge the king

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

He didn't really pm me that much but one time he sent me a link to one of his tweets that ended with "Check and mate, Plutonis" and when I asked him what the gently caress was even the context for the tweet he just told me to "figure it out man"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[Kuni spins the Wheel of Phish] Ahh, free VPN! Mmmmm very reliable!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

.mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

05/31/2017
what if you replied to https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3815398&pagenumber=11#post472891933 with: "nice username/post combo"? dick move? violation of the imp zone rules of no trolling?(edited)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Kongming posted:

He didn't really pm me that much but one time he sent me a link to one of his tweets that ended with "Check and mate, Plutonis" and when I asked him what the gently caress was even the context for the tweet he just told me to "figure it out man"

whay

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

11/08/2017
https://youtu.be/r2pt2-F2j2g
YouTube
Willy Wonka
Willy Wonka (HD) "Pure Imagination"

11/09/2017
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzQDngF2Xxk
YouTube
idreess1
الاتجاه المعاكس روووعه عراك وشجار حتى تدخل المخرج ليوقف العراك ( حلقة نارية لم يتم بثها )
I WILL NEVER STOP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kC4_iEXhGc
YouTube
UruguayoRandomTV
PINK GUY - KILL YOURSELF | FilthyFrank (Sub Español) [HD]
SORRY MAN NO HARD FEELS THO
YOU JUST SET ME OFF AGAIN
PLS STOP FFS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opk7p2BCYXA
YouTube
Soda Spider
Stolen Valor Minecraft

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the last thing he said to me other than when he came to the realization that me telling him to stop messaging me meant, "Oh. You want me to stfu." while role playing as Sam Hyde, Sam Hyde's mom, spenny, Lewis Black, and several other characters.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Kongming posted:

In Training posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That's the last thing he said to me other than when he came to the realization that me telling him to stop messaging me meant, "Oh. You want me to stfu." while role playing as Sam Hyde, Sam Hyde's mom, spenny, Lewis Black, and several other characters.

lmao the gang's all here

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

You don't know what you've got till it's gone

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol he mainly sent me walls of Alex jones links and kept using my first name in every message like a maniac stalker assuaging his prey.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
:catstare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think I've ever laughed at something more in my life when he was playing VSav and beat somebody and suggested they block more.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

I don't think I've ever laughed at something more in my life when he was playing VSav and beat somebody and suggested they block more.

Yeah that was me and I’ve never been more enraged at someone over a comment made in a video game before.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kongming posted:

Yeah that was me and I’ve never been more enraged at someone over a comment made in a video game before.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

holy poo poo

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i know another guy named Bonzibuddy from another forum who posts almost exactly like that, but is less.... uh, aggressively deranged.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's from this forum, and he's epic.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

A crazy person who plays Darkstalkers :monocle:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Faffel posted:

A crazy person who plays Darkstalkers :monocle:

Zabel Zarock and Lei Lei.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first time I played Darkstalkers he was teaching me all the old lore about it like the original names like he's been playing it for 40 years and then I beat him and he had to take a 45 minute break to calm his nerves and he sent me a bunch of messages and youtube videos about doing drugs and then he told me I was being a loving rear end in a top hat, and then he thanked me for keeping him grounded, and then while I was sleeping hours later he asked if I was ready to get back to playing.

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I browse my guests phone history for references to mizuumi so I know if I need the gun handy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

4:33 AM
Oh gently caress... Dude... [shaking bro awake] I think... gently caress this is just... This is hosed up. I think I'm alienating myself from Rediscover.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

The first time I played Darkstalkers he was teaching me all the old lore about it like the original names like he's been playing it for 40 years and then I beat him and he had to take a 45 minute break to calm his nerves and he sent me a bunch of messages and youtube videos about doing drugs and then he told me I was being a loving rear end in a top hat, and then he thanked me for keeping him grounded, and then while I was sleeping hours later he asked if I was ready to get back to playing.

Lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Zabel Zarock and Lei Lei.

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Oh gently caress... Dude... [shaking bro awake] I think... gently caress this is just... This is hosed up. I think I'm alienating myself from Rediscover.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

oh my god

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lol

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
reading his stuff reminds me of eastern european authors from the early 20th century, but instead of obsessing over Prussia or furniture styles, he's dropping references to Bubsy and quoting a decade old comedy central show that ran for three episodes

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Wormskull posted:

I don't understand what this is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lmao wow