Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Better
This poll is closed.
John Zandig 107 75.35%
DJ Hyde 35 24.65%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

KungFu Grip posted:

WWE wants Walter for NXT UK and also he did the Axxess show so he's on their radar.

he got the OK to wrestle Adam Cole for one of their belts on a dark match on Sunday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Mob posted:

I gotta say, and I'm gonna say it here since this is my safe space, I really think they're coasting on the Scenic City Invitational booking this year. Nick Gage is a great get, and I would like to see Fred Yehi, but I don't really have much for the rest of the field(which is almost complete). I recognize some of the names like Mance Warner and Darius Lockhart but I really don't care about 2 Cold Scorpio unless he's going to like, whip out his hog and confirm all the rumors or something. Just feels like the last two years they built up a lot of hype and goodwill and it's not showing in this year's field. There's only two unannounced names and if one of them isn't Chip Day I'll cut off my leg and eat it.

Gunner Miller did have to drop out with an injury though, so this time at least 75% of the crowd won't leave after his match.

I have to cut off my leg and eat it because the last two were Gary Jay and PCO

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Ishin posted:

Has there been any update on the legion hall sale? Just wondering if that crazy lineup is going to be in the bigger building

pretty sure it was already announced that it will be at the globe. the threemendous V show on July 13th will be there too.

Jeff Cobb vs Joey Janela
Rey Horus vs Penta el 0M
Rey Fenix vs Trevor Lee
Dalton Castle vs David Starr
Matt Riddle vs Marty Scrull
Non Title: Walter vs Brody King
Tag Tile Match: Zachary Wentz & Dezmond Xavier (c) vs The Young Bucks

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Man, I feel like PWG has run some version of Horus vs Penta vs Fenix on every show as of late. Those matchups seem tiring.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

Baron Corbyn posted:

I wonder if CIMA is going to bring his OWE boys for a non-tournament match.

There are a bunch of visa issues with them. He tried to bring a bunch to Australia and Las Vegas and that fell through. Gao Jingjia and Scorpio X2 are the only ones that even have Japanese visas (and that was because it was done pre-split.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

TV Zombie posted:

Man, I feel like PWG has run some version of Horus vs Penta vs Fenix on every show as of late. Those matchups seem tiring.

That's a first time Penta's been back in PWG since last year. Fenix and Penta are a tag team though so that's what you might be thinking of

Roque11
Aug 7, 2016
WWE weren't even able to get Eli Drake to leave Impact. No way they can get WALTER or guys like the Omega and The Bucks to join.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Roque11 posted:

WWE weren't even able to get Eli Drake to leave Impact. No way they can get WALTER or guys like the Omega and The Bucks to join.

Because DUMMYYEAH is even remotely on the same level of interest for the WWE as the the Elite. DeAngelo Williams would be a more interesting guy for the WWE than Shaun Ricker.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Roque11 posted:

Oh, now it's official, WALTER is definitely WWE bound

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

There are a bunch of visa issues with them. He tried to bring a bunch to Australia and Las Vegas and that fell through. Gao Jingjia and Scorpio X2 are the only ones that even have Japanese visas (and that was because it was done pre-split.

Didn't he do a show in Vegas with them?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Lol Drake’s been fired from the twice - the second time for being an insufferable douche. I’m sure they were seriously beating down his door.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

TV Zombie posted:

Tbqh I felt this way about Fenix and Penta in AAW, too. Needed a break.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
they've already announced bola will be at the globe when they gave the weekend it was happening. hopefully the larger venue will mean that the tickets won't be like a billion dollars to cover for all the travel costs

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
This was great fun

https://twitter.com/OTT_wrestling/status/1011925801783185413

https://twitter.com/RealKeithLee/status/1012019610676269056

rovert fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Jun 27, 2018

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://twitter.com/AAWPro/status/1012107606746390529

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Janela vs Hakushi

https://twitter.com/JANELABABY/status/1012509790688415744

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Next Spring Break is probably legit building to Janela vs Muta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_OZqpdoUQ

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Janela/Hayabusa never happening and Hayabusa's lot in life, in general, is obviously the saddest.

rovert posted:

I thought Janela was announcing his own match tonight. Waiting for the reaction to that one. But seemingly he changed his mind and will do it next week.

Self-quote tweeting wanker obviously but the match couldn't contain itself in the 2018 environment.

rovert fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jun 29, 2018

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Chris James 2 posted:

Next Spring Break is probably legit building to Janela vs Muta
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm_OZqpdoUQ

Muta had a double-knee replacement in March, so there's a good chance he'll be moving around better than he has in the past few years

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

EugeneJ posted:

Muta had a double-knee replacement in March, so there's a good chance he'll be moving around better than he has in the past few years

How many knees has he burned through at this point?

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

CombineThresher posted:

How many knees has he burned through at this point?

More knees than Han Solo can imagine.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Muta and texas deathmatch dude MASADA on that same level of staying mobile through sheer spite.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/TheAceyBaby/status/1013602061458567172

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Sami Callihan getting murdered by this dude for a straight month did some good.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I like the pouncer’s dainty little run

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Was involved in a stinky feud with Sami Callihan and wasn't any good anymore

https://twitter.com/WrestlingSheet/status/1013820612832382976

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Speaking of stinky parts of MLW, has Salina de la Renta ever done anything worthwhile? She seems like such a terrible manager. I've never seen a manager stand so still and so quiet during matches before. She really doesn't add anything for me. I get that maybe some of the lucha dudes need a mouthpiece but there have to be more dynamic choices out there.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Phenix Rising posted:

Speaking of stinky parts of MLW, has Salina de la Renta ever done anything worthwhile? She seems like such a terrible manager. I've never seen a manager stand so still and so quiet during matches before. She really doesn't add anything for me. I get that maybe some of the lucha dudes need a mouthpiece but there have to be more dynamic choices out there.

She's doing Flat Earth poo poo for heel heat.

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Phenix Rising posted:

I’ve watched all of one episode of MLW, and her involvement reeked of “someone in management has a crush”.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Figure I'll post this here too and give the link cause I'm not phone posting but...

https://twitter.com/RevProUK/status/1013884515536826368

Yes please

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
Jesus, Ishii gonna pay penance for not winning the G1 by letting WALTER murder him.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Phenix Rising posted:

the lucha guys shes managing shouldnt have a mouthpiece imo

like why does pentagon have a valet? why does fenix? their english isnt great but does it make any sense at all for them to have a manager

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

im glad ishii will finally kill indy darling JBL

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Figure I'll post this here too and give the link cause I'm not phone posting but...

https://twitter.com/RevProUK/status/1013884515536826368

Yes please
:getin:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/DeonnaPurrazzo/status/1013979527524085760
Deonna off ALL IN

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

oatgan posted:

the lucha guys shes managing shouldnt have a mouthpiece imo

like why does pentagon have a valet? why does fenix? their english isnt great but does it make any sense at all for them to have a manager

Pentagon and Fenix have gotten over as top guys in literally every promotion they've worked without anyone feeling the need to "give them a mouthpiece." The fact that MLW decided the Mexicans needed an English speaker (and stuck them with a dime store Zelina Vega to boot) kinda makes me side-eye a little.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Worst Card of the Year candidate just with 3 names on the promo

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

That's a bummer but she's gone because WWE signed her, correct?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Ah Florida indie Wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

El Gallinero Gros posted:

That's a bummer but she's gone because WWE signed her, correct?

She should report to the Performance Center this day 2 weeks.

Will personally only believe it when she's on WWE.com. Lots of ups and downs & false dawns the last couple of years.