Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Somewhat Heroic
Oct 11, 2007

(Insert Mad Max related text)

Spiteski posted:

I hope Monty doesn't follow what's-his-name's example

Jasper.

Being halfway through the season who is on everyone's death lottery? There is a zero percent chance that Kane makes it through this season I figure. The whole drug addict plot for Abbie is the worst. They have really set the tone from the beginning of this season for him to bite the big one and it will probably be for Abbie to get over her own personal BS. He will probably get that school named after him he and Deoza were chatting about. McCreary is a dead man, the pilot guy is dying. Monty and Harper make it through. I believe that Bellamy and Octavia make it through the season, but there will be a major rift between them which will be a major resolution point for next season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

They probably should have just uploaded their mind into the VR world a few seasons back

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Jasper.

Being halfway through the season who is on everyone's death lottery? There is a zero percent chance that Kane makes it through this season I figure. The whole drug addict plot for Abbie is the worst. They have really set the tone from the beginning of this season for him to bite the big one and it will probably be for Abbie to get over her own personal BS. He will probably get that school named after him he and Deoza were chatting about. McCreary is a dead man, the pilot guy is dying. Monty and Harper make it through. I believe that Bellamy and Octavia make it through the season, but there will be a major rift between them which will be a major resolution point for next season.

Between Bellamy and Octavia, I would assume that Octavia would die. So I totally expect the show to pull a switcheroo and have Bellamy die instead :v:

Diyoza is totally dead too :(

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
man this is getting disappointing. bellamy and clarke have turned almost as bad as season 4 Abbie

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
Predictions:

* Kane dumps Abbie, and hooks up with Diyoza. All three actors stick around into the next season, and Ivana Miličević is (hopefully) promoted to regular.
* It gets revealed that Abbie has a sympathetic excuse for her drug dependency, justifying her desperation to keep herself stupefied. (You all know where I think this is going.)
* Either Indra dies or Octavia dies. My money's on Octavia. Gaia (Indra's daughter) could go either way, but if Octavia dies then Gaia dies first, prompting Indra's turn. Potentially, we could see the end of all three of these characters, particularly if it frees up money for new regulars next year.
* McCreary dies, probably in a big fight towards the end of the season. No idea if pilot guy survives -- a few episodes ago I'd have said he definitely lives to hook up with Raven, at least for a little while. But this season hasn't had nearly a high enough body count at this point.
* Echo lives!

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

the loving audacity of trying to have wanheda executed. you defeat her in battle or the universe will correct you of any plans to the contrary.

scrub tier queen can go to sleep now.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

jfood posted:

the loving audacity of trying to have wanheda executed. you defeat her in battle or the universe will correct you of any plans to the contrary.

scrub tier queen can go to sleep now.

Screw Wanheda, her kill count is only this high because she gets to push buttons and murder people. Octavia goes in close and stares them in the eye while she stabs them to death.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
before the end of this season I really hope Octavia gets to fight Bellamy without being recovering from invasive worms, or poisoned or whatever, and finally whoop his rear end properly

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Dalael posted:

Screw Wanheda, her kill count is only this high because she gets to push buttons and murder people. Octavia goes in close and stares them in the eye while she stabs them to death.

octavia tried and there she lies, just another no account dipshit in wanheda's win column.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Dalael posted:

Wanheda is basically Adolf Eichmann. Those people are way scarier than anything.

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
I think the show's gonna try and make me feel it, but I'm not gonna be sad when Octavia dies.

I get that a lot of what she's going through is severe PTSD and paranoia, but nope, sorry lady, Team Diyoza.

(Also Ivana Miličević is actually pregnant this season and it still looks like she did most of that fight scene. Good on her. I'm only sad that it's unlikely she and Marie Avgeropoulos are going to have a stunt off this season.)

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

I fuckin lub dis show

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
That was some quality poo poo-stirring from Murphy.

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
They really expected Octavia to be out of action for more then a day from some algae that put Murphy into a coma ? She recovered from being stabbed with a sword and dropping of a huge cliff in no time, she's got Wolverine genes or something.

Anyone else notice Diyoza being a lot less pregnant during some shots of the fight, like when she said 'it's a girl' ? I can imagine they shot all the action stuff immediately and the standing around and talking later.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

A good poster posted:

Who knew that all that practice in how to piss people off would come in handy?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Civil war for everyone! Diyoza vs McCreary! The Madi vs Octavia!

I can't wait for Vincent to go murder like 30 people.

A good poster posted:

Murphy owns.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
If someone had told me back in Season 1 that Murphy would be the best character of this drat series, I would have laughed my rear end off and called them crazy. Remember how much of a piece of poo poo he was?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

That actor was blessed with the most resting bitch face on earth

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Dalael posted:

If someone had told me back in Season 1 that Murphy would be the best character of this drat series, I would have laughed my rear end off and called them crazy. Remember how much of a piece of poo poo he was?

Jaha's Wild Ride ft. Murphy was the best poo poo. :hai:

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Jaha's Wild Ride ft. Murphy was the best poo poo. :hai:

Remember when Jaha threw some guy overboard because the other option was to throw Murphy in? Good times.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Murphy and Vincent will unfuck things. TeamAntisocialPersonalityDisorder.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

Ivana Milicevic may be a little typecast now after Banshee, but she kills it as a homicidal soccer mom.

Mortanis
Dec 28, 2005

It's your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight.
College Slice
Is it at all weird that Clarke's adopted daughter now has all the memories of Clarke's former lover?

Somehow I thought this was the final season but apparently it's already been picked up for at least Season 6? I guess there's still plenty of time for Wanheda to eventually become commander of every last living human then.

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Mortanis posted:

Is it at all weird that Clarke's adopted daughter now has all the memories of Clarke's former lover?

Somehow I thought this was the final season but apparently it's already been picked up for at least Season 6? I guess there's still plenty of time for Wanheda to eventually become commander of every last living human then.

We've already had vampires, AI's and now space-criminals. Where could they possibly go next.

upgunned shitpost
Jan 21, 2015

wanheda legit needs to slay a dragon.

Boris Galerkin
Dec 17, 2011

I don't understand why I can't harass people online. Seriously, somebody please explain why I shouldn't be allowed to stalk others on social media!

Mortanis posted:

:barf:

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

MiddleOne posted:

We've already had vampires, AI's and now space-criminals. Where could they possibly go next.

They find out that the classified space mission actually found a habitable place somewhere so they need to go kill everyone that lives there

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?

Mortanis posted:

By "become commander of" I assume you mean "kill".

Looking forward to Vincent's moment. He's the best new character.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Yeah, Vincent has been a pretty fun character and I'm excited for his and Abby's wild ride.

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
As long as they don't make him all preachy when he goes on a spree or tell the story of the Scorpion and the frog or something cringey like that

nashona
May 8, 2014

Though she be but little, she is fierce

It's not Vincent it's Vinson btw.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

nashona posted:

It's not Vincent it's Vinson btw.

ty

joebuddah
Jan 30, 2005
So if there are other planets where humans can live. Why don't they go there?

Open Source Idiom
Jan 4, 2013
It'd only delay the inevitable.

The inevitable here meaning Genghis Clarke.

Martian
May 29, 2005

Grimey Drawer
That was a truly awesome episode. Incredibly tense at times, and I cheered when commander-Madi woke up and talked that guy down! He looked so hopeful...

Then Wanheda just executed him

Just like that

I love this show

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Open Source Idiom posted:

It'd only delay the inevitable.

The inevitable here meaning Genghis Clarke.

I feel like for the most part, Clarke has been holding back. Everyone thinks Bludraina is the moat badass queen of all, or they're worried about Diyoza. How quickly they forget about the killcount of Wanheda. When she is unleashed, it will be glorious. :getin:

My death predictions are either Diyoza or Kane bite it. Their Happy Valley talk was too happy to live.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Astroman posted:

I feel like for the most part, Clarke has been holding back. Everyone thinks Bludraina is the moat badass queen of all, or they're worried about Diyoza. How quickly they forget about the killcount of Wanheda. When she is unleashed, it will be glorious. :getin:

My death predictions are either Diyoza or Kane bite it. Their Happy Valley talk was too happy to live.

Remember that Clark is only truly dangerous when she can mass murder people by pressing one button. If she doesn't have that, her only hope is to headshot people who are obviously no more threat to her like that dude Maddie recognized.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Clarke's pretty dangerous in general imo, remember that dope as gently caress fight she had with Anya in season two? And that was before she really learned to fight.

But she def does her best work with the push of a button.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

esperterra posted:

Clarke's pretty dangerous in general imo, remember that dope as gently caress fight she had with Anya in season two? And that was before she really learned to fight.

But she def does her best work with the push of a button.

I'm going to have to watch this fight again, but wasn't Anya in a weakened state for some reason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Dalael posted:

I'm going to have to watch this fight again, but wasn't Anya in a weakened state for some reason?

I think so, yeah, but it was still p impressive for Clarke to one up her imo.

Man that fight was brutal. It's probably one of my favourite TV fights because they p much just punch eachother til one of them is too exhausted to punch any more, nothing too fancy.

I'm feeling a rewatch soon, I think. Seasons one and two were so drat good.

• Locked thread