Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Juice not going on Twitter is probably the smartest move yes

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
The biggest mistake was signing up to Twitter to begin with.

Just release a Press Release addressing all concerns. Like Drake did about his black face photo.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

fighting game community

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels

cams posted:

this is loving stupid just like the claims that he's a racist for saying the americans try harder while talking about naito were loving stupid

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

kenny omega smells like steamed hams.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
He's an unforgettable luncheon, alright ;)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
GOOD LORD, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?

A One-Winged Angel.

A One-Winged Angel?! At this point in the match, at this point in my title reign, localized entirely within the center of the ring?!

Yes!

...may I kick out of it?

...no.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Earlier:

Ah, Kazuchika Okada! I hope you are ready for an unforgettable three falls!

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Kenny! Bullet Club is fine!

No, Cody, it's just the Golden Lovers.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

It's so strange seeing Okada not be the flashiest guy around. T-shirt instead of robes is such a change, but at least he got his own entrance instead of looking sad coming out to Knife Pervert's theme.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Chasyn Rance: I want my match to be the most talked about of the weekend.

*monkeys paw closes a finger*

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

Sorry for tooting my own horn, but gently caress it. Kenny and Kota came out to Megan Ran and my remix of the Golden Lovers theme.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/golden/1406079327?i=1406079330

https://twitter.com/kinetic1977/status/1012913323770200064?s=21

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That's pretty loving awesome!

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

so what is bix implying here and why is he being so coy about it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Seams posted:

Omega introduced Jebailey to Chasyn's school. He makes it clear in a later tweet with a photo of Kenny, Rance, Jebailey and Nakazawa together at CEO 2016, meaning Kenny either lied about only meeting Rance in 2004 or forgot about that somehow.

I don't get the angle he's going for with Omega being aware of Chasyn's sex crimes purely on the malice/incompetence thing though. Kenny Omega would gain literally nothing from willingly booking a paedophile and took a dent in reputation from doing so. There's nothing to make me think he knew here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

kinetic77 posted:

Sorry for tooting my own horn, but gently caress it. Kenny and Kota came out to Megan Ran and my remix of the Golden Lovers theme.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/golden/1406079327?i=1406079330

https://twitter.com/kinetic1977/status/1012913323770200064?s=21

That's awesome, congratulations!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Seams posted:

trying not to burn a source(MSL?)?

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

He's implying Kenny knew.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

TTBF posted:

He's implying mods knew.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1013452107893092352?s=19

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

Baron Corbyn posted:

Omega introduced Jebailey to Chasyn's school. He makes it clear in a later tweet with a photo of Kenny, Rance, Jebailey and Nakazawa together at CEO 2016, meaning Kenny either lied about only meeting Rance in 2004 or forgot about that somehow.

I don't get the angle he's going for with Omega being aware of Chasyn's sex crimes purely on the malice/incompetence thing though. Kenny Omega would gain literally nothing from willingly booking a paedophile and took a dent in reputation from doing so. There's nothing to make me think he knew here.

Pretty sure it's just Bix going on his holier-than-thou shtick again

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Benne posted:

Pretty sure it's just Bix going on his holier-than-thou shtick again

Yeah, I get that part but I'm just trying to figure out what the "Kenny knew Rance was a paedo" mob think Kenny's motivations were in deliberately booking a paedophile who happens to be a poo poo wrestler in an awful dark match were.

Like Kenny hosed up here, there's no need to spin it into him wilfully booking a paedo.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
maybe hes really stupid

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Here's the problem, Bix realized people weren't paying attention to him, so he had to fix that poo poo right quick.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Baron Corbyn posted:

Yeah, I get that part but I'm just trying to figure out what the "Kenny knew Rance was a paedo" mob think Kenny's motivations were in deliberately booking a paedophile who happens to be a poo poo wrestler in an awful dark match were.

Like Kenny hosed up here, there's no need to spin it into him wilfully booking a paedo.

If the pedo was Kenny's friend, then giving his friend work in front of a larger audience than normal would be the motivation.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Less important than Florida indy sleaze, apparently ZSJ vs Okada at Strong Style Evolved UK tonight was really loving good, so that's definitely one to keep an eye out for when it goes up on World.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

If Kenny knows that guy well enough then it would be difficult to believe that he didn't know the man was a pedophile, which changes quite a bit. It would make Kenny a liar as well as a pedophile liker. People would really like that to happen because it gets their juices flowing. It would likely open the door for the current conspiracy that NJPW only hires the most hosed up gaijins possible who are the worst of the worst human beings, which is in its infancy right now but would drastically snowball if their champ joins the fray.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

forkboy84 posted:

Less important than Florida indy sleaze, apparently ZSJ vs Okada at Strong Style Evolved UK tonight was really loving good, so that's definitely one to keep an eye out for when it goes up on World.

Their previous match was really good as well.

Manic_Misanthrope fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Jul 1, 2018

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

If Kenny knows that guy well enough then it would be difficult to believe that he didn't know the man was a pedophile, which changes quite a bit. It would make Kenny a liar as well as a pedophile liker. People would really like that to happen because it gets their juices flowing. It would likely open the door for the current conspiracy that NJPW only hires the most hosed up gaijins possible who are the worst of the worst human beings, which is in its infancy right now but would drastically snowball if their champ joins the fray.

Well Jay White immediately scuttles that theory.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Eagerly awaiting ZSJ/Okada, Ishii/Suzuki and the tag they had the night before getting on World.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Manic_Misanthrope posted:

Their previous match was really good as well.

Oh yeah, I loved that one. Mostly I'm just jealous my friend is getting to see Taichi live (sure, Suzuki, Okada, Ishii, all cool, but Taichi) and focusing on how fun it'll be to see those two working together again.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
people are more mad at bix for being an annoying nerd than at kenny for booking a pedophile and then lying about not knowing him lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

rob feinstein is still in business

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

VJeff posted:

Well Jay White immediately scuttles that theory.

And ZSJ

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Kenny should have just told the truth the first time, because he clearly lied in the apology about only ever seeing him once

Even if he genuinely didn't know what Rance did, distancing himself (and doing a lovely job of it considering he isn't even being honest about it) leaves no reason to trust him about that either now

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Ringcrews must be tough to get a hold of if Kenny at no point went "maybe I shouldn't use this guy who's past could come back to bite me".

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010

Spermgod posted:

people are more mad at bix for being an annoying nerd than at kenny for booking a pedophile and then lying about not knowing him lol

This is good

Bix is a loser, modern wrestling fans are also terrible

Thanks for reading

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
You do need a little more than a picture to prove that Kenny knows the dude well enough to have known about this. Like, I don't quiz every person I meet about if they're a sex offender. If Kenny met this dude 2 or 3 times in passing at indie shows, it's not proof that he willfully booked a paedo.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

kenny helped chase rape that 15 year old and he intentionally put him on the show so he wouldn't snitch 8 years after the fact

bix is on the case

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Not trying to point out the obvious, but where has it in the history of people landing on their head for a living has there been someone that made great decisions 100% of the time?

Kenny's got some back to back fuckups. One of which imo was a nonissue and the other he should have realized that sending that out to the live internet crowd was going to be an issue. But again, lands on his head for a living.

Not trying to ride or die for Kenny Omega but I'm just trying to give some perspective.