Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/1016574395119173632

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Ospreay is fuming

https://twitter.com/WillOspreay/status/1017105889025667073?s=19

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

What'd this weird looking guy do?

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Phenix Rising posted:

Impersonated Dee Snider from Strangeland, obviously

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Phenix Rising posted:

he's an adult into pop punk so I'm assuming kiddy fiddling.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I'm shocked that someone in BritWres has been found a nonce and the wrestlers are actually turning their backs on him.

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

Gonzo McFee posted:

I'm shocked that someone in BritWres has been found a nonce and the wrestlers are actually turning their backs on him.

what is a nonce?

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

a kiddy fiddler

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

AkumaHokoru posted:

what is a nonce?

A pedo.

Ospray hates pedos that aren't long-term friends

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

AkumaHokoru posted:

what is a nonce?

A stoat the baw.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

It ain't coming home

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

It ain't coming home

It shouldn't, England's full of nonces.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

deadkiller615
Aug 7, 2007
yea, I kill dead stuff. so what?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Who are other UK creeps?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

deadkiller615 posted:

Who are other UK creeps?

Marty Scurll apparently hosed a 15 year old.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Phenix Rising posted:

deleted his whole-rear end twitter account lmao

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/SamiZayn/status/1017077597228994561

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/briebelIas/status/1016850815984852992

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/status/1016902925493338112

https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/1017054219248037888

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Billy Ospreay only likes sex offenders that he's personal friends with, like whomever it was Pollyanna accused of rape.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Marty Scurll apparently hosed a 15 year old.

People say this but legit there has never actually been anything said about it by anyone. Is there proof at all?

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

The_Rob posted:

People say this but legit there has never actually been anything said about it by anyone. Is there proof at all?

"X is a nonce" is also a thing UK wrestling/sports twitter says about everyone because Jimmy Savile broke the nations brains. I don't think I've ever seen anything about Marty besides random people saying that he's a nonce. He was on a really lovely dating show though so he's probably a horrible person.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Who's Jimmy Savile?

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

TV Zombie posted:

Who's Jimmy Savile?

Nonce

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

TV Zombie posted:

Who's Jimmy Savile?

A major British TV star who people figured out after he died that he sexually assaulted and raped hundreds of people, including children under the age of ten.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"

rare Magic card l00k posted:

A major British TV star who people figured out after he died that he sexually assaulted and raped hundreds of people, including children under the age of ten.

Fun Fact: Also a pro-wrestler!

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Marty is an awful actor who ruins Being The Elite.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

"X is a nonce" is also a thing UK wrestling/sports twitter says about everyone because Jimmy Savile broke the nations brains. I don't think I've ever seen anything about Marty besides random people saying that he's a nonce. He was on a really lovely dating show though so he's probably a horrible person.

So is this other dude actually that or is it something else?

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
Wrestling Twitter does not care for actually.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

So is this other dude actually that or is it something else?

Take it with a pinch of salt because it comes from Twitter but people in the replies have said he was sharing nudes.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Take it with a pinch of salt because it comes from Twitter but people in the replies have said he was sharing nudes.

Uhhh... of himself or of women? The strength of that reaction surely implies the latter. If the former, bit of a strong reaction no? Surely there'd be more to it than that.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Jimmy Saville is kind of a special case. While not widely accepted, his bullshit was visible enough that Alan Moore used him as a template for a character in V for Vendetta.

That said, a lot of accusations get thrown around the britwres scene but very few stick. And unlike the US scenes where you can geographically hide it out, the close knit nature makes the allegations even more damning.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Ospreay was able to book his buddy on Frontline with seemingly no reaction online. Maybe just because he was one of Ospreay's "young lions" and not advertised on the card or wrestling idk.

Yes, Ospreay is doing an NJPW style young lion thing for his vanity promotion. He's even making them only do basic moves and poo poo. They're all already trained wrestlers unlike in NJPW AFAIK though.

ICHIBAHN
Feb 21, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Ospreay is such a fool

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Yes, Ospreay is doing an NJPW style young lion thing for his vanity promotion. He's even making them only do basic moves and poo poo. They're all already trained wrestlers unlike in NJPW AFAIK though.

This is the most Will Ospreay thing imaginable.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I'm really looking forward to when he starts calling himself "The Last Samurai"

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://www.facebook.com/chris.wareing3/posts/10216992889314101

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Tonfa posted:

This is the most Will Ospreay thing imaginable.

He also has his wrestlers doing recreations of the interviews NJPW wrestlers do where they talk to members of the press. Of course being an indie promotion in England, there's not actually members of the press to talk to.

Though, for all Will's faults. I find his attempts at recreating things NJPW do without thinking about why NJPW do them kinda endearing tbh.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Wait is Toni Storm engaged to Chris Ridgeway? I had no idea. Googling their names brings up her tweeting him a Happy Valentine's Day so I guess so. Good for them.

Glad at least one poo poo head in wrestling is being dealt with.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Okay yeah that's gross. Why would people do that? Ever?

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

Jimmy Saville is kind of a special case. While not widely accepted, his bullshit was visible enough that Alan Moore used him as a template for a character in V for Vendetta.

That said, a lot of accusations get thrown around the britwres scene but very few stick. And unlike the US scenes where you can geographically hide it out, the close knit nature makes the allegations even more damning.

Irvine Welsh also wrote a short story about a Savile analog in one of his anthologies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

For the benefit of those of us without Facebook, what is this about?