Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Lol kiwis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

hemale in pain posted:

yessss. I usually overtake on the right in traffic and people regularly will edge out to block me and i dont know why. i don't even think they know why they're doing it.... it's weird.

i guess it's the same people who desperately overtake you and then turn off. they just HAD to not let a cyclist be in front of them. it's mental.

It's annoying because if you overtake us in traffic it just means we have to overtake you again once we're clear of the traffic

incidentally I was stuck behind this car this morning who for the love of God would not overtake the cyclists in front of them despite having 9000 opportunities to do so and then once they finally overtook the cyclists they turned off like a couple hundred yards down the road wtf!!!!!!!!!!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I was always the tractors driver who never pulled over if the driver behind looked angry at my presence

The best was at work when a driver ignored our warning signs and crashed into a fallen tree on the access roads lol

Over here, you have to park in the direction of traffic. So to pull in outside our house we’ve got to do a turn in the road. Kiwis will not give you space to manoeuvre, so you’ll be doing you’re reverse and a car will squeeze behind you or in front of you.

They are terrible drivers and the NZ thread agrees with me on this. But then the hoarded of Chinese tourists driving down the motorways on the wrong side in campervans probably gives them a reason for aggressive driving.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
kitkat fans, i spent two (2) pounds earlier in purchasing a set featuring one (1) kitkat mug and eighteen (18) kitkats, which is nice (69)

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

chunky or fingers

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Big spanial’s bollock removal and hernia operation is going to cost a very reasonable £160 and that includes all the extras like free checks, painkillers and CONE OF SHAME which he will have to wear for 14 days.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
just let your dogs gently caress

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
No!

I want my sweet boy back and not this monster that keeps trying to hump a very elderly dog with arthritis in her back end.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

McDragon posted:

chunky or fingers

classic double fingers

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

HJB posted:

classic double fingers

My grandma has at least three big packs of double finger kitkats in her house at all times due to the absolute horde of kids / grandkids / great grandkids that descend on her house on a regular basis

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Party Boat posted:

My grandma has at least three big packs of double finger kitkats in her house at all times due to the absolute horde of kids / grandkids / great grandkids that descend on her house on a regular basis

and god help you if you try to leave without either eating or taking at least one, plus whatever other cakes and biscuits she's put out for you...I mean, I have a sweet tooth but it can be a bit much :D

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
My nan (91) was a school dinner lady and does not know how to make cakes and treats for less than 20 people.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

learnincurve posted:

CONE OF SHAME which he will have to wear for 14 days.
"You have been a good boy. Remove the Cone of Shame!"
*bark*
"Attach the Cone of Triumph!"
*howl*

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

one kitkat finger of the pair has #mybreak on it, which apparently has been a thing for three years now. i am a confectionery neglecter

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

please provide the thread with pictures of your new lamp once he is back from the vets tia

HJB posted:

classic double fingers

oh good, the best sort

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

see if you can order weird flavours of kitkat from japan

NotJustANumber99
Feb 15, 2012

somehow that last av was even worse than your posting
I was involved in project kit kat.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

that dog ain't right

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

e:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

salukis look like the bit in beetlejuice where he pulls his face

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
why the long face

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Spent all morning setting up a PC lads

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i only just got up

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Are you near a school?

freelop
Apr 28, 2013

Where we're going, we won't need fries to see

Sorry that was mean and I don't mean it

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

at least you tried to make a joke, which is rare itt

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
90% of this thread is actually performance art.

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

i'm enjoying djf's increasing struggle with the leftward shift of this site

feedmegin
Jul 30, 2008

Bobby Deluxe posted:

Spent all morning setting up a PC lads

Same. Well installing an ssd in the wife's laptop, installing windows and then figuring out why the battery didn't work any more.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I spent this morning asleep.

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy
The last woman i loved/had srex with

I realised today i cant remember her face

She had long black hair i remember that. but i cant picture her anymore.

edit tell me this ok. this is normal

the only woman i have loved and i cant remember what she looks like

mebbie(hopefully) my brain is blocking it for some reasopn and i havent just forgotten her.

no_one fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jul 14, 2018

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
You just keep taking those meds baby. They can take a while to kick in and stabilise you, if it’s getting dark in your head call 111 so you can get to a doctors ASAP, you have the diagnosis now so it will be easier for people to help you.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Maybe she never had a face. Just looked like a thumb in a wig.

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy

learnincurve posted:

You just keep taking those meds baby. They can take a while to kick in and stabilise you, if it’s getting dark in your head call 111 so you can get to a doctors ASAP, you have the diagnosis now so it will be easier for people to help you.

lol you are in to f2 rignht, who is ur favorite driver? mine is mansell

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy

goatface posted:

Maybe she never had a face. Just looked like a thumb in a wig.

roffle if only im bgreat friens with my right hand. but i cant kill the thought that the only woman i ever loving loved and i cant remember her face. Why?

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy
I am kind of hoping to hear that i have ,blocked, her out because she didnt love me back

but i know this is not true.

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
I am at Weston Super Mare. I wanted to go in the sea but I walked down the beach and found only an endless expanse of mud. Apparently this is normal for Weston.

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Being unable to accurately picture people's faces if you haven't seem them directly for a few years, even if they were super close to you, is normal. It's not forgetting, because you would recognise them if you saw them. It's just a normal brain thing, common for a lot of people. Without photographic reinforcement, people commonly used to lament that they would eventually be unable to bring to mind their dead parents' faces too or not with good clarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

no_one
Mar 17, 2004
i'm a lying jerk
Lipstick Apathy
Thano YHou I wanted to hear that i was normal