Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

gay picnic defence posted:

he ducked into it you blind oval office

While you posted this garbage Brisbane tried to concuss another player you fuckhole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

This umpiring is a disgrace

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:
The choke is no longer on but still, loving hell

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

MysticalMachineGun posted:

While you posted this garbage Brisbane tried to concuss another player you fuckhole

what's that got to do with some bloke getting cleaned up trying to pull off a duckwood?

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

MysticalMachineGun posted:

This umpiring is a disgrace

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Baby you can shout at me,
But you can't need my eyes.
loving blatant throw and they still manage to pay a free to Ablett because why the gently caress not let’s just put frank costa in an umpires outfit

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

gay picnic defence posted:

what's that got to do with some bloke getting cleaned up trying to pull off a duckwood?

He was slipping slightly and got cleaned up. If he was fully upright it would've been a shoulder to the head you miserable waste of space

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Faaaaaaark

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid
This is a pretty sweet game

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Hold on deeeees

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

New Geelong strat: whack Gawn in the mouth so he has to come offffor the finish with the blood rule

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Get hosed you cheating cunts

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
Holy. loving. poo poo.

snoremac
Jul 27, 2012

I LOVE SEEING DEAD BABIES ON 𝕏, THE EVERYTHING APP. IT'S WORTH IT FOR THE FOLLOWING TAB.
wow

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
HAHHAHAHA MELBOURNE

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo lol

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Well then.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Periphery posted:

Holy. loving. poo poo.

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003
16.4 to 14.14

Bad kicking is good football to watch, I guess?

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Ball touched by McGovern in front before McInerny got hands to it 20m from goal, controlling umpire with a clear view 10m away calls play on, non controlling umpire 50m away in the centre square overrules and pays a mark. Where do they find these useless loving umpires.

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Literally just whack our most important player in the mouth with 90 seconds to go, hope your whole loving pathetic city finally slides into the bay or the MRF catches on fire and you suffocate on the fumes

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I understand the pain but Gawn rammed his mouth into that guy’s head

boy undead
Nov 11, 2006

time to get prolific with
the whiz kid

Solemn Sloth posted:

Literally just whack our most important player in the mouth with 90 seconds to go, hope your whole loving pathetic city finally slides into the bay or the MRF catches on fire and you suffocate on the fumes

Didn't Gawn smack his head into the back of Kolodjashnij's head

snaeksikn
Feb 28, 2010

:qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq::qq:

Periphery posted:

16.4 to 14.14

Bad kicking is good football to watch, I guess?

Tom McDonald, our best set shot kick in the side, missed his first 2 set shots on goal in the first quarter. Hogan got a knee in the hip early on and was off e: physically for the rest of the game. Just goes that way sometimes.

Still, ffffffuuucccckkkkkkk

snaeksikn fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Jul 21, 2018

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

realbez posted:

I understand the pain but Gawn rammed his mouth into that guy’s head

Then maybe he should have moved his loving head

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

NTRabbit posted:

Ball touched by McGovern in front before McInerny got hands to it 20m from goal, controlling umpire with a clear view 10m away calls play on, non controlling umpire 50m away in the centre square overrules and pays a mark. Where do they find these useless loving umpires.

Yep. Even the commentators couldn't hold back on how poo poo that decision was

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

boy undead posted:

Didn't Gawn smack his head into the back of Kolodjashnij's head

This is exactly what happened but neither of Solemn Sloth or NTRabbit can be remotely reasoned with

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Also noted goal kicker Zach loving tuohy loving really get hosed bet you Michael Christian gives Hawkins a big old handy on Monday too

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

Chairchucker posted:

This is exactly what happened but neither of Solemn Sloth or NTRabbit can be remotely reasoned with

If you could loving see reason after what this team has done to you over the last 30 years then you’re the oval office with a problem

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

It's an old problem by now but Foxtel viewers getting the instant replay and Channel 7 getting an ad is some bullshit

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Oh Melbourne, you were so close.

hiddenmovement
Sep 29, 2011

"Most mornings I'll apologise in advance to my wife."
Ninthbourne

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Commiserations to the Brisbane Lions and the Australian Football League on the results of tonight's game

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

At some point we should probably play a key defender

the cool posts kid
Jul 24, 2007

Solemn Sloth posted:

lol

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

On the plus side North are apparently offering Angus Brayshaw a big contract so expect him to sign up with us any day now

the cool posts kid
Jul 24, 2007

haha guess ol maxy just did the dumbest thing imaginable and just hosed his own mouth up, haha sorry guys

racing identity
Apr 5, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
expecting michael christian to fine lachlan murphy $3000 for having his nose broken by a flying elbow

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Ruck nomination is still dumb imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solemn Sloth
Jul 11, 2015

lol they interviewed head cheat Patrick Dangerfield about the state of the game after it for some loving reason gee I wonder what he reckons about the ruck nomination rule