Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Hanebado sure doesn't let up, does it? I like the show and all but man it is max drama at basically all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kytrarewn
Jul 15, 2011

Solving mysteries in
Bb, F and D.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Hanebado sure doesn't let up, does it? I like the show and all but man it is max drama at basically all times.

I haven't seen the most recent episode yet, but I found maingirl's backstory hilarious in its melodrama last week.

Maera Sior
Jan 5, 2012

Well, I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan and now I'm confused. Can someone tell me how much time has passed between the second and third seasons?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

It's cool how the Attack on Titan season 3 OP is really boring since the OPs were the best part of the show.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
the pattern of people being excited for more attack on titan and then not is very funny to me

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Oh, I was not excited at any point. I'm just sayin' the OPs have usually been good, but this one is not.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

The OP is, in fact, good.

Maera Sior posted:

Well, I watched the first episode of Attack on Titan and now I'm confused. Can someone tell me how much time has passed between the second and third seasons?

Uh, about a week-ish?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The girl on the left looks to have lamprey eyes

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Who can say no to that?

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

GorfZaplen posted:

The girl on the left looks to have lamprey eyes

Pretty sure that’s because she does.

Hargrimm
Sep 22, 2011

W A R R E N

Darth Walrus posted:

Pretty sure that’s because she does.

Her face is totally normal

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Terper posted:

Uh, about a week-ish?

Except for the very first scene, which will probably be the end of this season

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Planet With is so good, guys.

It's gonna be one of those shows I absolutely love but no one watches, isn't it? :(

Fangz fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Jul 23, 2018

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Fangz posted:

It's gonna be one of those shows I absolutely love but no one watches, isn't it? :(

I'm watching it, it's good

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Fangz posted:

You have my axe.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

an actual dog posted:

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
yall should watch revue starlight in my imo

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

an actual dog posted:

Also

Expect My Mom posted:

yall should watch revue starlight

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
New thread btw :toot:

quote:

Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 (Attack on Titain Season 3)
Wit Studio | Tetsurou Araki ; Masashi Koizuka | Yasuko Kobayashi | Action, Military, Mystery, Super Power, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen | Manga | Jul 23, 2018
Third season of the Shingeki no Kyojin anime series.
PV
Thread

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
On a seperate note, I'm dropping Ongaku Shoujo after episode 2. The first episode was plenty weak already, with its limited animation and several weak designs, but it at least had a couple of good gags. Episode 2 was more of the same, but without any real funny gags, and reusing the same song for the big musical moment, which had a bunch of stillframes and awkward animation.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I hope the hardworking glasses girl who puts bells in her hair wins the Revue

grumpy looking blonde girl seems good too

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Oh no! :kimchi: She's trying to be so helpful....

ara ara

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
yeah, music girl's not very good. I'll give it one more ep, I think.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Tsukumogami Kashimasu episode 1 was v. good. Glad of these 'haunted' combs and charms helping solve mysteries

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
that was a nice episode, will definitely keep watching

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
i like how dropkick uses a 150 year-old depiction of a demon as a comic-relief character

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I'm enjoying Planet With a lot, 3 episodes in. It really does a fantastic job of being mysterious and intruiging while still giving the viewer enough concrete information to go on to parse what's happening from one moment to the next.

superLINUS
Sep 28, 2005

"The real tragedy happened long before I came along"
The kabbadi episode of Chio-chan actually made me LOL. Good job, below average girl!

ChubbyThePhat
Dec 22, 2006

Who nico nico needs anyone else
Just picked up Hanebado. I'm liking this so far. Worth checking out if you like sports shows (also badminton owns).

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Super Jay Mann posted:

Might end up making a thread for High Score Girl if no one else does, it's been really good so far.

I haven't watched too much of it but the manga's really good. For anyone wondering what it eventually develops into, it's basically relationships while growing up in the 90s so it's filtered through video games, so it's not just only nostalgia and trivia.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/1021500464934866944

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Speaking of Yama no Susume, Crunchyroll got an OVA as well as the latest episode apparently. I watched it and now I'm no longer sure Kokona is human. I think she might be some kind of benevolent pixie.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

Speaking of Yama no Susume, Crunchyroll got an OVA as well as the latest episode apparently. I watched it and now I'm no longer sure Kokona is human. I think she might be some kind of benevolent pixie.

Worst kept secret in anime

wolfs
Jul 17, 2001

posted by squid gang

hey i just wanna say grand blue is a perfect summer anime and i wholly endorse binge drinking

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
I would not be surprised to hear that Kyoto Holmes hit some production issues going by this week, episode 3 feels really stiff in general and there are some distractingly unflattering shots. It's a shame 'cause the episode is an interesting family mystery involving the stories behind paintings. I hope it's only temporary, I liked the first two episodes quite a bit

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
harukaha receive ep 2: lol they left behind all the bitter melon in that stir fry

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm glad the main girl is making friends but that episode of Encouragement of Climb didn't include much climbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
encouragement and/or climb

• Locked thread