Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Choco1980 posted:

I'm one of the two guys staring at the camera all "are you hearing this poo poo he expects us to believe?"

Person with the hood over their eyes is straight snoozing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phlegmish posted:

People had baller hats in those days, look at that guy with his huge slanted hat, too cool to even pretend to pay attention.

I believe there may be a reason for him to be skeptical https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Stealin' this for the Design thread in DIY.

HelloIAmYourHeart has a new favorite as of 13:16 on Jul 28, 2018

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Absolutely, yeah. I think Dale might be intended to have more of a private detective thing going on, but I'm sure they even bring attention to it once or twice.

At one stage in its production Rescue Rangers was a police procedural called "Miami Mice". :v:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

If that's not in Malibu then they failed at their dreams.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Wheat Loaf posted:

At one stage in its production Rescue Rangers was a police procedural called "Miami Mice". :v:

This really is the darkest timeline.

BluJay
Oct 1, 2004

I've got my eye on the finish line

Solice Kirsk posted:

If that's not in Malibu then they failed at their dreams.

Santa Monica actually, it's super close to the Pier. And it's as much eyesore up close.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

With the grouping I like to think all three belong to people so rich they have they adult house, plus separates houses for their 14 year old edgelord son, and precious 9 year old daughter. Children don't need houses!

The pink is too much, but the black on black isn't much better IMO. Who paints a beach house black?

Caufman
May 7, 2007

I hear Lamar Davis in my head, making lewd comments.

thepopmonster
Feb 18, 2014

bony tony posted:

He's really calling himself a professional joke-writer?

My theory: Someone said "That Scott Adams is a professional joke as a writer" and he got a little confused.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Saw this one twitter with the caption "Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarock"

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Wheat Loaf posted:

Good thing they didn’t as they’re chipmunks. Also Burt Reynolds wasn’t on Miami Vice.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mezzanine posted:

Good thing they didn’t as they’re chipmunks. Also Burt Reynolds wasn’t on Miami Vice.

I think it started off with original characters then they were told, "Use classic characters, but you can't have Mickey, Donald, Goofy etc." so they said, "Can we have Chip and Dale?" and got them. Same reason the main character of TaleSpin was Baloo from Jungle Book.

(Was the big Jim Cummings one meant to be Burt Reynolds? :confused:)

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Mezzanine posted:

Also Burt Reynolds wasn’t on Miami Vice.

He wasn't on Magnum PI either :v:

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!

Mezzanine posted:

  /
:fishmech:

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

He wasn't on Magnum PI either :v:

Goddammit, that was Tom Selleck. I’m not a millenial, honest

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

trapped mouse posted:

Saw this one twitter with the caption "Thor, Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarock"

Lol that’s pretty good.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Weirdly enough Burt Reynolds starred in a TV series about a PI who lives on a boat in Florida and has a black partner and who drives a fancy white car (he didn't have a pet alligator though) which aired in the same period as Miami Vice and was co-produced by Tom Selleck .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y_qlPLA-ec

Also Tom Selleck was offered the role of Indiana Jones before it went to Harrison Ford so he nearly got to play the inspiration for both of the Rescue Ranger chipmunks.

Snowglobe of Doom has a new favorite as of 19:05 on Jul 28, 2018

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I can't picture Indiana Jones with a mustache. And I don't want to picture Tom Selleck without one.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Solice Kirsk posted:

I can't picture Indiana Jones with a mustache.

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Oh my. A hitlerstache, no less.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like Darth Vader's vacation home wins the Rage for Symmetry contest

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/BandaiNamcoUS/status/1023257743149256704

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

burexas.irom posted:

Oh my. A hitlerstache, no less.

That scene from Crusade where he has the book signed but someone photoshops that face onto hitler's.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

My trepidation was well founded.

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice

These look like the horrible block homes I make in the Sims.

McPhearson
Aug 4, 2007

Hot Damn!

Solice Kirsk posted:

I can't picture Indiana Jones with a mustache. And I don't want to picture Tom Selleck without one.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

*listens to Elton John once*

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Ashsaber posted:

These look like the elegantly designed homes I make in the Sims.

ShufflerZero
Mar 21, 2009

The guy that plays Tom Selleck's dad in Blue Bloods is only 6 years older than he is.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
That's grrrrrrrrrrrrrr-eat

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Florida Man
Florida Man
On a beer run with reptilian friend
if you're all out, well what then
Florida Man

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Blacked Eyed Peas

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Solice Kirsk posted:

It makes a bit more sense when you see the concept art they commissioned for Raiders before Ford was cast:

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Jim Steranko sounds familiar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asimo
Sep 23, 2007

He's a famous old school comic book artist. Did a lot of the art for early Nick Fury and such in the 60s.