Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Playoffs are no big deal,
don't have a crap attack.
I went to Twitter moments after Kaitlyn was eliminated on Thursday, and a lot of people were bringing up a supposed HJ she gave to Brett and sleeping with Fessy in Week 3. Any truth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

This season has the least likely HOH winners. Rockstar is going to win next week.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

I know they’re just showing this argument to create some drama before the noms, but drat, this alliance seems poised to continually make the dumbest moves.

E: oh my god, it gets worse.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh, no that was a real argument. They actually downplayed how close Bay came to screwing that all up or how many times she yelled at Fessy. Hell they even downplayed that fight. It got all into how Haleigh is always doubting and questioning Fessy and Bay can't deal with anyone giving dissenting opinions and Fessy calling out Haleigh for only really being into her own self interest. These guys are a mess.

They can't even decide if Scottie is in their group or not.

But at least they win comps and play the game. Can't say that about another alliance.

I got two audible laughs from this episode. The first when Tyler begged his alliance to do something for once during the HOH and the second when Fessy was so proud of himself for playing Big Brother successfully.

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Twin Cinema posted:

I went to Twitter moments after Kaitlyn was eliminated on Thursday, and a lot of people were bringing up a supposed HJ she gave to Brett and sleeping with Fessy in Week 3. Any truth?
The first one is deffo true, it happened the morning before eviction... the second one is only partially true. Everyone sleeps with everyone else as cuddle buddies or spooning ... but in this case nothing sexual happened

Also, this episode.
My God, everyone who has become HOH this season grandstands like a mf!

It's like they forget they are back down in "the streets" after their week is over.

Robnoxious fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Jul 30, 2018

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

STAC Goat posted:

Oh, no that was a real argument. They actually downplayed how close Bay came to screwing that all up or how many times she yelled at Fessy. Hell they even downplayed that fight. It got all into how Haleigh is always doubting and questioning Fessy and Bay can't deal with anyone giving dissenting opinions and Fessy calling out Haleigh for only really being into her own self interest. These guys are a mess.

They can't even decide if Scottie is in their group or not.

But at least they win comps and play the game. Can't say that about another alliance.

I got two audible laughs from this episode. The first when Tyler begged his alliance to do something for once during the HOH and the second when Fessy was so proud of himself for playing Big Brother successfully.

I am surprised by how terrible Level 6 is at actually winning comps. I don't think any have won other than Tyler. It's probably a good thing that Tyler is involved with both sides of the house.

Robnoxious posted:

The first one is deffo true, it happened the morning before eviction... the second one is only partially true. Everyone sleeps with everyone else as cuddle buddies or spooning ... but in this case nothing sexual happened

Also, this episode.
My God, everyone who has become HOH this season grandstands like a mf!

It's like they forget they are back down in "the streets" after their week is over.

It's an odd phenomenon this season. It's like no one realizes that they have to continue playing a game after their week is up. Mind you, at least from the show, Sam doesn't seem super interested in actually playing the game. But Bay just seemed oddly confrontational with her own alliance, right after getting into it with JC, and then giving up information to Rachel of all people. Just such a weird HOH.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Bayleigh leaking her power was the dumbest thing. Future HOHs can just go up to her and say Hey don't use your power on me, you could be the replacement nom if you do.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Whoa, Bay is playing this HOH horribly.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Twin Cinema posted:

Whoa, Bay is playing this HOH horribly.

She really seems like a terrible ally.

Edit: Also lol at how immediately Angela just dropped Rachel over what amounted to a misunderstanding on Bayleigh's part.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

After that POV im kind of worried Sam, JC, And Rachel might have brain problems.

I mean... Sam's on another planet and Rachel can't seem to handle any pressure. But what's JCs excuse for not just being able to make pieces fit together? I'd give him a pass for the size but like, they weren't even lining up.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
He's probably in great shape to get through another few weeks, but how could you ever let Tyler get close to the end game with how dominant he can be in some of these comps? Gotta be throwing my man.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

He has soft eyes.

Everyone wants to ride him deep as an asset and Kaitlyn served as enough of a shield that people foolishly look past his sketchiness.

Tyler's not throwing a thing for the rest of the season. He's played way too hard and he can't let up because he's terrified that's the one that screws him.

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Swaggy meeting Bay’s parents? This will be a “fun” ten minutes.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Bay just makes me want to see Brett stay.

I feel so dirty.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Apparently Angela's never on TV because she can't get through a DR without cursing.

Also apparently Tyler and Lv5 were deeply loyal and honorable and those crazy, conniving women Rachel and Bay just caused them to lie. That's news.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Holy crap, Bayleigh's parent's house!

That was an ENTIRE segment of the show. That time definitely couldn't have been better used somewhere else.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

:bisonyes:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Rachel's face as she realized lol

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

drat, she ran out of the house.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Julie twisting the knife.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

lol Angela.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

BB20: What's Wrong With Angela?!

BB20: Well I Hope Level 6 Doesn't Win. Screw Them!

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

This is the best exit interview.

mallratcal
Sep 10, 2003

What's Wrong With Angela?! Holy :laffo:

Edit: I feel a little bad for Rachel but that interview was gold.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I enjoyed how the show desperately rewrote the script to hide Level 4 being total backstabbing assholes and then they just got on live tv and went "here, hold my beer."

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Please show every Angela goodbye message.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

mallratcal posted:

Edit: I feel a little bad for Rachel but that interview was gold.

I feel VERY bad for Rachel. She's massively insecure, was fiercely loyal to her alliance to her own detriment, and they absolutely treated her like trash. I don't even like Rachel but Angela's just a poo poo person.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I don't know how this season can top this eviction, but I hope it does.

I assume Tyler is going to get away with this again.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Best season

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

:drat: Rachael got delt dirty.

And Vegas won't have very long to figure out WTF is up with Angela; Angela only started getting a narrative in the last 2 shows.
A petty and vindictive narrative.

This blind devotion to Tyler is really cultism at this point, are we sure Tyler isn't the son of BB6's Cappy?

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

STAC Goat posted:

I feel VERY bad for Rachel. She's massively insecure, was fiercely loyal to her alliance to her own detriment, and they absolutely treated her like trash. I don't even like Rachel but Angela's just a poo poo person.

Yeah, Angela's terribleness was not a big brother move, there was no strategic element to it, it was just cruel as hell. Not even a heads up before the vote.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That was very difficult to watch.

Popero
Apr 17, 2001

.406/.553/.735
Holy poo poo that was savage

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

ANGELA EMERGES

Should be interesting how this goes with Bayleigh's power.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

YES IT'S THE WEEK OF ANGELA

Twin Cinema
Jun 1, 2006

Level 6 wins something!

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

gently caress. Seeya next week.

Bay's gonna gently caress up, trust Angela, and use her app to take out Scottie or some poo poo.

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

30x60=1200

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Iodised QQ posted:

30x60=1200

Common Core Math

STAC Goat posted:

Bay's gonna gently caress up, trust Angela, and use her app to take out Scottie or some poo poo.
When does her app expire? The same week as Tyler's if unused?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Iodised QQ posted:

30x60=1200

This house does math good.

• Locked thread