Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

I will miss him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troxartas
Jan 13, 2007

The Old Warhorse
See you on the other side Kev

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made the push to get off all forums and social media which hopefully will stick but hey who knows. I’m going to go auto ban this account after this so I’m not tempted to do this again. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for posting with me for all these years, and that this is a great community. And I’d also like to say gently caress Mighty Mouse midget rear end toddler lookin bitch! The only place this guys going to be complaining about not being promoted at is GameStop! Gwa ha ha ha!

Lol

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ALIAQUINTA/status/1025934702438481920

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

ufc kiss rear end sissy bag

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made the push to get off all forums and social media which hopefully will stick but hey who knows. I’m going to go auto ban this account after this so I’m not tempted to do this again. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for posting with me for all these years, and that this is a great community. And I’d also like to say gently caress Mighty Mouse midget rear end toddler lookin bitch! The only place this guys going to be complaining about not being promoted at is GameStop! Gwa ha ha ha!

:911:

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Matt Lindland posted:

If you stop posting, that would KILL jobs!

And you wouldn’t do that :smith:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
i think moraes should get the next shot, cejudo doesnt deserve that poo poo

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Matt Lindland posted:

kthxbai

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Matt Lindland posted:

No problem .. it were a pleasure

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Godspeed Mr. Lindland. May you find the shower that you so richly deserve.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

I admire the move, Mr. Linland. May the real life theatre be kind to your weird rear end ears.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Matt Lindland posted:

"It was...once."

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS
Wtf was garbrandt doing getting hit with the same counter 3 times in a row lol

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

Dangersim posted:

He's like a Punch Out character. He only goes for certain combos so if you know the pattern you can gently caress him up quickly.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Dangersim posted:

Garbrandt is really good at fighting, but for one, a ton of his success comes from being young and faster than everyone, and for two, TJ is extremely clearly living rent-free in his head and Garbrandt has no idea what to do about it and freaks the gently caress out because of it.

Garbrandt is never going to be able to beat TJ, and I think he's ultimately going to be let down as a fighter by his loyalty to TAM and their shirtless philosophies.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
Cruz still beats tj imo

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

Gay Horney posted:

Cruz still beats tj imo

I think Cruz would win a Garbrandt rematch. Cody is a loving open book, and there is a lot of film to read now. I don't see spergin' Cruz making the same mistake twice.

This is all very awesome for the division.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Gay Horney posted:

Cruz still beats tj imo

lol

Captain Log posted:

I think Cruz would win a Garbrandt rematch. Cody is a loving open book, and there is a lot of film to read now. I don't see spergin' Cruz making the same mistake twice.

This is all very awesome for the division.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Matt Lindland posted:

Like a candle in the wind

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Gay Horney posted:

Cruz still beats tj imo

TJ won the first fight imo but it was close and I wasn't surprised that Cruz took it considering the whole comeback narrative leading up to the fight...that sort of stuff sways judges

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Mr. Carlisle posted:

ufc kiss rear end sissy bag

September thread title please

Goodbye Keven

Cody needs to be less emotional in fights. TJ needs to fight Cruz. Mighty Mouse and Cejudo need to run back the trilogy.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
DJ's foot looks like a discarded Nutty Professor prop.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I definitely think they should rematch Garbrandt and Cruz next to see if Cruz can make the right adjustments.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

I definitely think they should rematch Garbrandt and Cruz next to see if Cruz can make the right adjustments.

That would be a good FS1 main event.

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

Who is more deserving of a title shot? Moraes or Assuncao?

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Joseph Benavidez being married to Megan Olivi gives hope to us manlets everywhere

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Matt Lindland posted:

Peace

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
I'm glad a really cool fighter who does poo poo like catch suplex armbars got split decisioned by a mexican Fitch who can't punch because his leg exploded. Just shut down the division.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

Matt Lindland posted:

rip

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Byolante posted:

I'm glad a really cool fighter who does poo poo like catch suplex armbars got split decisioned by a mexican Fitch who can't punch because his leg exploded. Just shut down the division.

Give Cejudo the TJ fight, Cejudo dies, then shut down flyweight.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

1st AD posted:

Give Cejudo the TJ fight, Cejudo dies, then shut down flyweight.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

i think moraes should get the next shot, cejudo doesnt deserve that poo poo

and do assuncao vs cruz, or cruz vs moraes and give assuncao a shot before he dies of old age

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Cody's knocked TJ out twice now (once in practice, and the first fight if the rounds had been 4:50 long) and TJ's knocked Cody out twice so they should do the rubber-match.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

JaySB posted:

Who is more deserving of a title shot? Moraes or Assuncao?

Moraes. It's not on-paper fair to Assuncao since they fought and Assuncao won, but Assuncao also already fought and lost a completely dominant decision to Dillashaw pretty recently. I feel liek the whole thing depends on if Cruz fights again; if he does, give Moraes the shot, do Cruz/Assuncao as a title eliminator and have Cody fight Rivera or Lineker; if he doesn't, still give the shot to Moraes, then do Cody/Assuncao, then throw the whole thing out because WME will set up Dillashaw vs Faber instead.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I just can't get over how dumb Cody is being in this sequence here. Just dives his head into the exact same counter 3 times. Like a loop. https://www.instagram.com/p/BmFudhgDvBv/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=x1eiz7oitpl7

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

So what's this I hear about TJ being a coward and ducking the Cejudo fight? :thunk:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
there's nothing cowardly about being grossed out by a dude whose head to body proportions are reminiscent of the duchess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A bit late but hahaha Cody.

I wanna say during the 227 foght I could hear Cody's corner trying to trash talk again which is hilarious given it backfired last time.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Aug 6, 2018

• Locked thread