Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Gay Horney posted:

Cruz still beats tj imo

He was making the first fight look easy up until the last two rounds but he's not fought often since it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The problem is with any other fighter you can say "here's how they've improved in their subsequent fights" whereas in Cruz's case all you can say is "I hope his bones all work"

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Josuke Higashikata posted:

He was making the first fight look easy up until the last two rounds but he's not fought often since it.

Lmao

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Tj whooped Doms rear end and will gently caress him up bad if they fight again. Which Cruz absolutely does not deserve anyway since he was humiliated in his last fight and hasn’t done poo poo since

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think Dom becoming a full time analyst and commentator is probably better as his body is way too beat up to really be at the same level as before.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Specially round three.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
https://twitter.com/AliAbdelaziz00/status/1026341187999813632

???

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..

Sounds like DJ might be about to get that title back. Oh man.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Le Saboteur posted:

lol. please be this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made the push to get off all forums and social media which hopefully will stick but hey who knows. I’m going to go auto ban this account after this so I’m not tempted to do this again. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for posting with me for all these years, and that this is a great community. And I’d also like to say gently caress Mighty Mouse midget rear end toddler lookin bitch! The only place this guys going to be complaining about not being promoted at is GameStop! Gwa ha ha ha!

you'll be happier for it. i assume. but we won't be. i'll miss u.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Matt Lindland posted:

Hey guys. I’ve finally made the push to get off all forums and social media which hopefully will stick but hey who knows. I’m going to go auto ban this account after this so I’m not tempted to do this again. I just wanted to stop by and say thanks to everyone for posting with me for all these years, and that this is a great community. And I’d also like to say gently caress Mighty Mouse midget rear end toddler lookin bitch! The only place this guys going to be complaining about not being promoted at is GameStop! Gwa ha ha ha!

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

Le Saboteur posted:

Sounds like he's accusing someone, but I can't think of DominanceMMA guys recently that lost? Gilbert Burns to Dan Hooker? Cody to TJ?

But I agree, we do need to get really excited about who would be the funniest DominanceMMA guy to pop; Cejudo? Khabib?

Shirkelton fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Aug 6, 2018

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Khabib I'd be ok with because we'd just get the Nate Diaz trilogy fight. Cejudo would just be hilarious after ekeing out one of the most razor thin decisions of all time.

Freudian slippers
Jun 23, 2009
US Goon shocked and appalled to find that world is a dirty, unjust place

Goodbye Keven. You were funny and made goobers unironically think MMDJ was bad.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

https://twitter.com/AliAbdelaziz00/status/1026378345502539777

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

This has got to be some dumb self-promotion bullshit.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Lel

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

The news is that he is going to publish a really long blog post with the word USADA written next to a photo of some chem trails

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheMMABible/status/1026412643073044480

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

what a oval office

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I hope Conor wins, if the fight happens, which it won’t

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
smdh I am very disappointed in the behavior of the dagestani psychopaths I pay 60 dollars a month to watch fight in a cage

e: okay I watched the video and khalabeeb is a oval office

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 13:50 on Aug 6, 2018

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I hope Cejudo and TJ both pop.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Soothing Vapors posted:

smdh I am very disappointed in the behavior of the dagestani psychopaths I pay 60 dollars a month to watch fight in a cage

e: okay I watched the video and khalabeeb is a oval office

This guy spends all his time hanging around with and doing PR for a dictator and literal war criminal but its paying homeless people to do exercise that sours me on him

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Something different/exciting finally happening in the flyweight division then being ruined by steroids is one of the most UFC things possible

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Something different/exciting finally happening in the flyweight division then being ruined by steroids is one of the most UFC things possible

Calling that fight 'exciting' sure is an opinion you could have

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Byolante posted:

Calling that fight 'exciting' sure is an opinion you could have

I wasn't talking about the fight

A new champion and mighty mouse in the belt chase for the first time since it was created were the parts that were different and possibly exciting

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Byolante posted:

This guy spends all his time hanging around with and doing PR for a dictator and literal war criminal but its paying homeless people to do exercise that sours me on him

lol

Mr. Carlisle posted:

I wasn't talking about the fight

A new champion and mighty mouse in the belt chase for the first time since it was created were the parts that were different and possibly exciting

yeah. flyweight having something going for it other than "DJ effortlessly destroys every no-name goober in his division" is cool and good

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
im tired of these fighters doing everything they can to win i want stephan bonnar and chris leben back

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

:munch: c'mon news.

e. :f5:

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I could see it being tj

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I could also see that confirmed terrorist snitch makin poo poo up

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

If it is TJ he will just sell shirts about it later

Brown Paper Bag
Nov 3, 2012

Meanwhile Darren Till makes his own strong entry into the scumbag sweepstakes

https://twitter.com/peteyandjia/status/1026310176243154944?s=21

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
he missed weight bc he was with his fmaily or something dont take everything literally lol

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

he’s running for president

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Skip My Posts posted:

i dont know that story but choose to believe it

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Bundt Cake posted:

i dont know that story but choose to believe it

quote:

Ali Abdelaziz (alternatively spelled as “Abdel-Aziz” or “Abdel Aziz”), whose real name is Alaa’eldin (pronounced as “Aladdin”) Ragb Fekry Abdel-Aziz, is an Egyptian-born former member of the Muslims of the Americas (MOA) jihadist cult group. MOA is an alternative name for the Jamaat ul-Fuqra terrorist group led by a radical cleric named Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani in Pakistan.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Brown Paper Bag posted:

Meanwhile Darren Till makes his own strong entry into the scumbag sweepstakes

https://twitter.com/peteyandjia/status/1026310176243154944?s=21

*dana white nods approvingly*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

I still think the most important Jon Jones thing to copy to become as good a fighter as him is the eye pokes, but good on Till for covering the "not give a poo poo about your children" base too.

• Locked thread