Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Jerry Cotton posted:

My old warehouse manager used to say "if you hold it in long enough, it turns into flesh".

...And now, I say that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

The Ö key is right between the L and the Ä keys you doofus.

I know that but being that I have a Norwegian keybord that gives me an Ø, you dink.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lodin posted:

I know that but being that I have a Norwegian keybord that gives me an Ø, you dink.

But... how do you make lööps memes :confused:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Lodin posted:

If it's like a Danish keyboard, you should have an accent key. Typing ¨ followed by o will give you the ö. Also works on a mac with a US keyboard!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Subjunctive posted:

How does a rectangular anus produce cylindrical turds? Are you magic?

You gotta change that plastic thingy that slides over the opening.

But really I just hosed up the joke.

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

kcroy posted:

that is so not loving okay. It's like a goddamn magician pulling a rabbit out of a hat, but the rabbit is a 40 foot chocolate snake, and the hat is you.

edit - why they have to cut him open like that?! cant they just pull the fucker back out the way it came in?

Most dildos are barbed so that they can't accidentally fall out and become lost.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Jerry Cotton posted:

But... how do you make lööps memes :confused:

I go to expressen.se and look for one I can cut and paste. Same with æ.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lodin posted:

I go to expressen.se and look for one I can cut and paste. Same with æ.

I went to expressen.se expecting it to be foll of lööps memes :(

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

This is how immodium works. It is an opiate that doesnt cross the blood brain barrier. That way it doesnt get you high, it just stops your bowels right in their tracks like all opiates and you have more time to absorb the poo water so you don’t firehose from the anus.

whaaat

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Well, not quite. It represses intestinal peristalsis in general along with the spasms. Much the same way that they're used as cough suppression.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop
if I've learned anything from these forums, it's that immodium kills you

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop
When imodium was first made, it was thought to be a high risk for abuse because it is an opiate and it was not until it became clear that it doesnt also get you high that it became widely available

quote:

Loperamide has been shown to cause a mild physical dependence during preclinical studies, specifically in mice, rats, and rhesus monkeys. Symptoms of mild opiate withdrawal were observed following abrupt discontinuation of long-term treatment of animals with loperamide.[39][40]

When originally approved for medical use in the United States, loperamide was considered a narcotic and was put into Schedule II of the Controlled Substances Act 1970. It was transferred to Schedule V on 17 July 1977 and then decontrolled as of 3 November 1982.[41]

EIDE Van Hagar fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 8, 2018

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

C.H.O.M.E. posted:

When imodium was first made, it was thought to be a high risk for abuse because it is an opiate and it was not until it became clear that it doesnt also get you high that it became widely available

It can totally get you high some TCC goons are still doing that poo poo lol

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
I used to use it on long shifts cos I couldn't always guarantee there would be a toilet.

I was definitely using it often for a while, thank gently caress I don't need to anymore.

It couldn't be good right? Everything said it had no side effects etc

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Kharnifex posted:

I don't think it does if you are taking it as directed (at least, no serious side effects). the idiots getting high from it are taking like 100x the recommended dose

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

thats fuckin wild, dude

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Phew

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Kharnifex posted:

I used to use it on long shifts cos I couldn't always guarantee there would be a toilet.

I was definitely using it often for a while, thank gently caress I don't need to anymore.

Where is your avatar from?

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

sooo you drink it via your head and it only works on your rear end. so if you hose it up your rear end then you'll be trippin like Lou Reed?

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Grouchio posted:

Where is your avatar from?

Aeon Flux

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Oscar Wild posted:

Most dildos are barbed so that they can't accidentally fall out and become lost.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

It KILLED a tcc goon lol

f_c_
Oct 27, 2007

more like turdwrangler

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/pCku7zb.mp4

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Who wants ice cream?

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

What's the curse?

A brand identifying as homosexual in a Swedish magazine?
A brand overtly sexualizing their inanimate product as both a giver and a taker?
The fact that "Vers" is short for "Versatile" and not "Diverse?"
The fact that you made me look up gay slang terms?
The fact that a soda ad made me look up gay slang terms?
The fact that an ad was controversial enough to make you talk about it in a public forum?

Here's a real advert curse:

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Prince of Space posted:

What's the curse?

A brand overtly sexualizing their inanimate product as both a giver and a taker?
The fact that an ad was controversial enough to make you talk about it in a public forum?

The fact that capitalism prays on any counterculture available and just makes it one more senseless product.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

!Klams posted:

Oh hey, so that reminds me of a kind of curse, which is that the longer you go without making GBS threads, the drier the turd gets, because your rear end drinks all the water out of it. You're thirsting on lovely rear end-water basically 24/7, just slurping up that bumjuice.

Wet bottoms, wet bottoms
Talk about bumjuice, my girls got em
Wet bottoms, drive me out of my mind
How can leave them behind.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Prince of Space posted:

What's the curse?

the mix of several things that don't belong, for cynical ends

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Prince of Space posted:

What's the curse?

they outsourced the ad development for this to hollywood from the looks of it

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Wait wait wait. If I drink Dr. Pepper, an obviously gay drink, does that make me gay too? Where does Cherry Coke fall on the Soda Sexuality Spectrum?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Wait wait wait. If I drink Dr. Pepper, an obviously gay drink, does that make me gay too? Where does Cherry Coke fall on the Soda Sexuality Spectrum?

you post in gbs so you are gay by default.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yup, that checks out. Guess I need to go get a Dr. Pepper and a boyfriend now.

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yup, that checks out. Guess I need to go get a Dr. Pepper and a boyfriend now.

You havent even gotten that far? Hand in you're GBS gun and badge you son of a bitch

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Dr. Pepper mixed with Southern Comfort is my favorite drink. Maybe I should go and get myself tested.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Cephalectomy posted:

You havent even gotten that far? Hand in you're GBS gun and badge you son of a bitch

Hey, getting a boyfriend isn't easy. You need to, like, leave the house and stuff. It's a big ask.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Say Nothing posted:

Who wants ice cream?

this is from my blog, its actually a photo for my insurance adjuster. see i hired a local youth to watch my yoda statue and cook a turkey for my family but when we got home from my daughters recital we found this and the sitter passed out because she'd been smoking marijuana cigarettes