Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Justin Godscock posted:

I also agree we need to stop saying "he'll never make it far if he chooses to continue in politics" after mother-loving Trump won in 2016.

Trump wants to gently caress his daughter, not his mom

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I met kane at a show hewas super nice and hes enormously big so hell hes got my vote

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Kane, like all libertarians, rejects the tyranny of age of consent laws.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Defiance Industries posted:

Trump wants to gently caress his daughter, not his mom

yeah, motherfucking is a Pence thing

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007
this is a cool place. yall are some cool dudes.

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

coconono posted:

yeah, motherfucking is a Pence thing

And horses

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Apparently I broke The Holzerman

https://twitter.com/tholzerman/status/1027309133823991809?s=19

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I honestly don't get the drama but whatever.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

coconono posted:

I honestly don't get the drama but whatever.

He calls Meltzer a rape apologist every time he mentions him. He has been melting down ever since I told him he was wrong that Meltzer doesn't care about workers rights.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

MassRafTer posted:

He calls Meltzer a rape apologist every time he mentions him. He has been melting down ever since I told him he was wrong that Meltzer doesn't care about workers rights.

Oh yeah I fell for that mess a few times. Dude’s gotta move blog numbers so he’s gotta do what he’s gotta do.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Justin Godscock posted:

Kane is very much an open libertarian at this point and one thing I've learned about that ideology (especially on SA because they hosed SWARMED this site once upon a time) is never let their chill liberal social views deceive you. They are quite possibly more insane than the GOP on economic issues and once you go down that road with them there is no turning back or convincing them of other views.

I also agree we need to stop saying "he'll never make it far if he chooses to continue in politics" after mother-loving Trump won in 2016.

I think that bar was already set with Arnold and Ventura. Or hell, Reagan. Probably other people before that I’m forgetting or unaware of

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

MassRafTer posted:

in this day and age how do we still have blatantly bad dirtsheet writers. is it still profitable?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Lol if you don’t think there’s a healthy number of bad wrestling fans to eat that poo poo up

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

AkumaHokoru posted:

in this day and age how do we still have blatantly bad dirtsheet writers. is it still profitable?

Not sure if I'd call The Holzerman's blog named for his efed character The Jerichoholic (not to be confused by wrestling fans known as Jerichoholics) a dirt sheet.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MassRafTer posted:

Not sure if I'd call The Holzerman's blog named for his efed character The Jerichoholic (not to be confused by wrestling fans known as Jerichoholics) a dirt sheet.

On one hand, lol

On the other hand, how do you know that

AkumaHokoru
Jul 20, 2007

jesus WEP posted:

Lol if you don’t think there’s a healthy number of bad wrestling fans to eat that poo poo up

unfortunately I know there are I'm in one of the bigger pro wrestling fb groups that used to do a better job of purging the idiots.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

MassRafTer posted:

What is the gimmick of this character if not exactly what it implies?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

On one hand, lol

On the other hand, how do you know that

People will DM me stories of doofuses on twitter they want me to make fun of.

Aesop Poprock posted:

What is the gimmick of this character if not exactly what it implies?

I have no idea since it was an "OC" efed, thus one where Chris Jericho did not exist.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

AkumaHokoru posted:

unfortunately I know there are I'm in one of the bigger pro wrestling fb groups that used to do a better job of purging the idiots.
i used to be in a njpw facebook group but literally everybody just posted bullet club things, it sucked

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

MassRafTer posted:

I have no idea since it was an "OC" efed, thus one where Chris Jericho did not exist.

Say what you will but at least it's not a dark tortured anti hero who wears a black trenchcoat like 85% of e fed ocs

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

unless its sleeveless, why would you wear a trenchcoat to the ring? arenas are hot as gently caress

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

coconono posted:

unless its sleeveless, why would you wear a trenchcoat to the ring? arenas are hot as gently caress

Because the heat of the arena is no match for the ice in his heart

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Say what you will but at least it's not a dark tortured anti hero who wears a black trenchcoat like 85% of e fed ocs

For all we know he was!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I loved my time in an efed. I was happy just being an entertaining jobber. Dudes couldn’t believe it wasn’t some scam where I was trying to trick them... no my dude, I want to make you look good. Not everyone needs to be Goku Von Ringmaster.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

triplexpac posted:

I loved my time in an efed. I was happy just being an entertaining jobber. Dudes couldn’t believe it wasn’t some scam where I was trying to trick them... no my dude, I want to make you look good. Not everyone needs to be Goku Von Ringmaster.

I was once an e fed world champion which is the saddest accomplishment of my life

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
In 7th grade I wrote an efed promo as Kane where I literally killed someone's character, it was super good imho but they threw me out for it

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

triplexpac posted:

Goku Von Ringmaster

Mods, namechange

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I never e-fedded (except for the World of MMA LPs on here which dont count because reasons) but i would post elaborate fantasy bookings on the gamefaqs pro wrestling boards involving scripting out promos for the Great Khali and Kane's big tag run so really who am i to speak

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
I booked an efed one time b/c no one else wanted to and my wrestler was a Malfunctioning 1950s Robot who was a jobber and I think I eventually just booked everyone into demolition derbies and the entire efed got bought out/kidnapped by Bono and had to escape his Ghost Pyramid

good times.

Takuan
May 6, 2007

I was in an efed once and was feuding with a guy who's gimmick was Being Canadian and we planned that in the aftermath of our match it would be revealed that my character was actually half Canadian and we would join forces in drinking Molsen and listening to Rush and stuff but then on the day the PPV was supposed to be posted, the website was empty except for the message "This fed is dead, everyone in it is gay". It probably had to do with the fact that half the RPs posted were worked-shoots complaining about jobbing to other people.

That's my lovely efed story, thank you for listening.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I booked an efed for my own amusement while answering tech support calls in a call center. Looking back I think it was more of a survival mechanism because that place was terrible to work at.

I'm not gonna bust a dude out for e-fedding because that's a lame thing to do. Calling people out for willfully misinterpreting people's words is a good thing because we must be our own arbiters of truth. @jack said so(while eating cat turds).

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

When I was 12 I e-fedded as a self-insert except my avatar was Masahiro Chono. My greatest rival was a player who was just Road Dogg, who once cut a promo where he revealed that not only was I married, but that he'd been sleeping with my wife because I was gay, with thoroughly-described hidden camera footage of both acts. Then my character was permanently paralyzed after an assault by a tag team whose gimmick was being racist; I don't remember the second dude but the first dude's name was Klyde Kooger Klancy.

You can do whatever you want in life.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The e fed I joined was a LEGACY thread that had roots back into the geocities 90s and so all the big admins were 30+ year old burnouts who kept the fed going out of a sense of obligation

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I was once an e fed world champion which is the saddest accomplishment of my life

Didn’t you run an efed here? Like in WH2K? IIRC I was a jobber in a tag team and my head cannon was we dressed like the conquistadors or something.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Nystral posted:

Didn’t you run an efed here? Like in WH2K? IIRC I was a jobber in a tag team and my head cannon was we dressed like the conquistadors or something.

Nope although that sounds rad

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

My efed character started out as a generic trench coat wearing tortured soul but quickly morphed into "total jack rear end." Basically I'm saying Jay White based the Switchblade on me.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

My e fed guy was just me practicing for my critical theory degree and was just a dude sitting alone in a dark room deconstructing wrestling as an artform

Like my promos would be poo poo like "On the nature of rotation in the application of ring post maneuvers"

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Someone just start the drat e fed

Raeg
Jul 7, 2008

The top 1% of ducks have control of 99.9% of the bread.

jesus WEP posted:

Someone just start the drat e fed

I'll start it but the only character options are Stone Cold Steve Austin and a guy in a dark club who you could mistake for Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
I think I was in an efed for two minutes and had to cut my first promo and was too lazy and stopped being in an efed.