Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
This work really reaches for artistic perfection

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Kevyn posted:

that picture is obviously a photoshop

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
From simpler times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9L6MRL74Vo

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

lol remember all the poo poo Anthony used to say about 9/11 truthers. And that Alex Jones is apparently appalled by child rapists?

Just get behind the Nazi and all is forgiven.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
So what is Artie's status these days?

Unemployed, in jail, or dead?

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Vakal posted:

So what is Artie's status these days?

Unemployed, in jail, or dead?

None of the above, surprisingly.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

JB50 posted:

None of the above, surprisingly.

Did he start up another podcast or move on to something else? Last time I checked the Antwan partnership seems to be over.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Vakal posted:

Did he start up another podcast or move on to something else? Last time I checked the Antwan partnership seems to be over.

I mean hes a comedian so are they ever really unemployed? Plus he works on Crashing, if that is still going.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

JB50 posted:

I mean hes a comedian so are they ever really unemployed? Plus he works on Crashing, if that is still going.

He works on Crashing? He was a guest for one episode.

I, too, am a huge fan of Dane Cook and his FX series, Louis.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I just started listening to the Bonfire again after a bit of a break and it flows so much better now. Can't tell if it was my time away or if the show improved, but I'm all in bruthaman

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
So did Louis CK fade into nothingness after his #MeToo accusation(s)?

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Pretty much.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I just started listening to the Bonfire again after a bit of a break and it flows so much better now. Can't tell if it was my time away or if the show improved, but I'm all in bruthaman

Ya The Bonfire is REALLY good.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Louie will be back, just talking about him I feel like most people don't seem to give a poo poo what he did.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Odddzy posted:

Louie will be back, just talking about him I feel like most people don't seem to give a poo poo what he did.
Yeah every time I see a Louis CK youtube clip or see him mentioned people say things like "I can't wait until he comes back." It's too bad some people think he's a literal rapist but he made some mistakes a long time ago (I tend to believe) and he's served his time in the jail of public opinion.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Louie's not a dangerous predator like matt lauer, cosby or weistein he's a creepy sex pervert with a really pathetic fetish that made him look like a huge loser lol he'll be back in the same way Letterman came back

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
I think Louis CK will be back soon as well however in this current media climate Letterman would have been fired for what he did.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
You'll know Louis CKs career is over if/when he takes a job at Compound Media.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Louis is kinda hosed cause he's always needed to have full control and nobody will risk the headline "rapist in full control"

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Then he won't have to worry about that since no one has ever alleged that he raped or even touched anyone

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

beep by grandpa posted:

Louie's not a dangerous predator like matt lauer, cosby or weistein he's a creepy sex pervert with a really pathetic fetish that made him look like a huge loser lol he'll be back in the same way Letterman came back

That's probably why Jim has disassociated from him and poo poo on him so much: because being a creepy sex pervert with a pathetic fetish is how Jim sees himself and he has so much self loathing he can't have any empathy for Louis. It doesn't have much to do with Louis, it has a lot more to do with Jim.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Or just because Louie isn’t gonna get him work right now.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich

JFC posted:

That's probably why Jim has disassociated from him and poo poo on him so much

lol I didn't know this. OUCH

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

JFC posted:

That's probably why Jim has disassociated from him and poo poo on him so much: because being a creepy sex pervert with a pathetic fetish is how Jim sees himself and he has so much self loathing he can't have any empathy for Louis. It doesn't have much to do with Louis, it has a lot more to do with Jim.
Yeah, that actually makes a lot of sense. I couldn't put my finger on it but that totally sounds like how Jim would react.

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

Caesarian Sectarian posted:

Or just because Louie isn’t gonna get him work right now.

This. Jim has BPD or something.

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Has Jim actually mentioned that he's avoiding Louie?

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Apoplexy posted:

He works on Crashing? He was a guest for one episode.

I, too, am a huge fan of Dane Cook and his FX series, Louis.

What? He was in a bunch of episodes.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

Kevyn posted:

What? He was in a bunch of episodes.

Yeah, I never watched the show but I think he is one of the main characters.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm out of date, then. I thought he was only in the first episode of the first season, but apparently he was in the second that just aired as well.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Apoplexy posted:

I'm out of date, then. I thought he was only in the first episode of the first season, but apparently he was in the second that just aired as well.

His storyline is basically the real Artie: he's a junkie that is unreliable and comes in and out of Pete's life from time to time. He's been in a bunch of episodes and has been a significant part of Pete's arc as a couch-surfing comedian.

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.
Ant got banned from Twitter. Again.

Won’t see him no more.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY

Kevyn posted:

Won’t see him no more.

why don't they like free speech?!?!

(what'd he do this time lmfao)

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.

Kevyn posted:

Won’t see him no more.

I see him starting a thing with Alex Jones, I’m callin it.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

Morter posted:

(what'd he do this time lmfao)

Twitter is going after users that have been suspended before, but created other accounts to get around the suspension. Twitter is now trying to permaban them since circumventing a suspension (whether it is a week, month, or permanent) is against their terms of service. AnthonyCumiaCM has been banned but Ant still has his Corrado Soprano gimmick account that he's using to bitch about Twitter policy. The O&A subreddit is trying to get that one banned too.

Anthony is going to go insane from this. He'll do anything so he doesn't have to be alone with his own thoughts. He even sleeps with the tv on so he doesn't have to be self-reflective, he's said so before. I predict a bullet in the head soon for Nana Cumia.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

JFC posted:

Twitter is going after users that have been suspended before, but created other accounts to get around the suspension. Twitter is now trying to permaban them since circumventing a suspension (whether it is a week, month, or permanent) is against their terms of service. AnthonyCumiaCM has been banned but Ant still has his Corrado Soprano gimmick account that he's using to bitch about Twitter policy. The O&A subreddit is trying to get that one banned too.

Anthony is going to go insane from this. He'll do anything so he doesn't have to be alone with his own thoughts. He even sleeps with the tv on so he doesn't have to be self-reflective, he's said so before. I predict a bullet in the head soon for Nana Cumia.

Yes surely a twitter ban will cause his suicide. This is a totally reasonable thing to think.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JB50 posted:

Yes surely a twitter ban will cause his suicide. This is a totally reasonable thing to think.

it is when you're talking about The Strangler

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
hes more likely to go hunt down opie than off himself

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Man a murder suicide would be the perfect ending to the career and life of those two twats

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Stefan Prodan posted:

Man a murder suicide would be the perfect ending to the career and life of those two twats

This I can get behind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
The O&A sub Jocktobering Ants life is loving hilarious.

They are trying to get his parachute Twitter account banned within the next 24 hours and he set up an account on Gab that they are already trolling mercilessly.

His book launch is absolutely hosed now.