Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
McCray has a calf injury, fyi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

Early impressions: Joe Tessitore is good, Jason Witten sucks, and I'm very comfortable with Jets fans telling themselves that Darnold is really good

Going on record that he isn't?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
drat, must've stepped away when Jamaal Williams got hurt. Did it look bad?

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Leon Einstein posted:

Gilbert?! I haven't heard too much about him, but he's looking great.

It’s crazy how players tend to flourish when Dom Capers is removed from the equation.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers probably missed out on two or three SBs thanks to Capers.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Leon Einstein posted:

Packers probably missed out on two or three SBs thanks to Capers.

loving 2014

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ho poo poo nice catch by Gibson there

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

two pick sixs in one game... I know it's preseason... still...

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Shouldn't Josh Dobbs be designing planes right now or something?

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012

SKULL.GIF posted:

two pick sixs in one game... I know it's preseason... still...
You can't help but be impressed, regardless of the fact it is preseason. They got smoked the first quarter defesivlely and responded by getting their poo poo together and owning.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

mcmagic posted:

Going on record that he isn't?

I’ll go on record and say he’s been about as inspiring as Trent Edwards through two preseason games and that I never loved him as a prospect

midwat
May 6, 2007

Put in Danny Etling

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Remaining Pat's fans are doing the wave for some reason.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

That was a pro tier catch by James Washington

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Nate Sudafed doesn't look too shabby against third stringers

Edit :doink:

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

KUMEROW

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Kumerow is unstoppable.

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
Janis 2.0

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

He's actually pretty distinct from Janis in a lot of ways. Janis was huge and blazing fast but couldn't learn the playbook to save his life, Kumerow isn't really that fast but runs great routes.

Kumerow also has a great mane of hair

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Josh Jackson is also having a really great game

Rectal Placenta
Feb 25, 2011
I'm thinking more of the scrappy white guy receiver I'm going to hear about perpetually at work now

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The hell happened to Thomas Rawls?

Broke his leg in Baltimore and was never the same

I watched him die in person, Ches

I watched him die

Sent from my iPad
Jun 19, 2000

Bridgewater is good and has always been good. But the Jets will break him.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

That was a beautiful pass from the Steelers QB

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/1030272578747867136?s=21

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Browns trade for Teddy by week 4 after Tyrod and Stanton go down.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!

Rectal Placenta posted:

I'm thinking more of the scrappy white guy receiver I'm going to hear about perpetually at work now

Rodgers has actually praised him unlike Janis who he definitely got annoyed about being asked about every other week.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pops Mgee posted:

Rodgers has actually praised him unlike Janis who he definitely got annoyed about being asked about every other week.

The fastest way to get on Rodgers' good side is to be exactly where you're supposed to be for the playcall and Kumerow has excelled at that

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wow I didn't realize DHB was on the Steelers all this time. What happened to that guy

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
Packers ST looking a bit sloppy tonight.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

2 hours 45 minutes and we still have the entire fourth quarter to go lol

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

SKULL.GIF posted:

He's actually pretty distinct from Janis in a lot of ways. Janis was huge and blazing fast but couldn't learn the playbook to save his life, Kumerow isn't really that fast but runs great routes.

Kumerow also has a great mane of hair

It was actually nice to see his parents in the stands and their reaction as he scored, I thought that was nice.

I don't care that he's "a fan favorite" or if he makes the team or whatever, I just thought it was cool that they all got to experience that.

Also the D line loving ATE UP the Steelers for the most part and I am liking where this train is going.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

SIMULTANEOUS POSSESSION

FLASHING BACK SO HARD

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

fsif posted:

I’ll go on record and say he’s been about as inspiring as Trent Edwards through two preseason games and that I never loved him as a prospect

lol Trent Edwards.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

SKULL.GIF posted:

Wow I didn't realize DHB was on the Steelers all this time. What happened to that guy

He is a lovely receiver and an awesome gunner.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
DHB makes like one or two big "hey I still exist" plays on offense a season, usually reverses.

Washington and Patterson looking like a real good rookie wr duo though.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hello, Green Bay Packer fans!

Just chiming in here real quick to say gently caress YOU for getting Josh Jackson one pick before the Chiefs were destined to take him and replace Marcus Peters with him.

Saw this coming six months ago. The Chiefs would miss him and then he'd blow up. We're trotting David Amerson's dumb rear end out there and he's already getting roasted. gently caress

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/1030576137414406145

https://twitter.com/armandosalguero/status/1030576173602942976

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh, Laurent Duvarnay Tardif is out and the Cameron Erving experiment is still going on at the other guard spot. This will be...fun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I am excite.

Please protect him, line.

• Locked thread