Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Seriously so cursed that I opened Tutankhamen's tomb saw this video and mysteriously passed away three days later.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

what no titties?

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person posted:

Seriously so cursed that I opened Tutankhamen's tomb saw this video and mysteriously passed away three days later.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

SniperWoreConverse posted:

what no titties?

naem
May 29, 2011

primitive technology guy has discovered the riddle of steel

https://youtu.be/DyGLE0usN_I

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

What a weird coincidence, I just saw that video today and watched Conan yesterday so I got the reference.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

naem posted:

primitive technology guy has discovered the riddle of steel

https://youtu.be/DyGLE0usN_I

He'll be splitting the atom before we know it

Hail Satan

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I do want to see him turn the iron he's harvested into iron tools/more sophisticated items.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I admire how he shows that the result of his primitive methods is so small, which should be an answer to anyone who asks, "why didn't they just...". The answer is that this was difficult and toilsome, and unlike this guy, they didn't know what was on the other side.

Also, someday that guy is going to discover uranium, and we're all gonna be screwed.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Guy lives in Australia. Relatively speaking, it wouldn't be that hard. The raw stuff isn't that much of a problem.

Now if he figures out how to enrich it using rocks and mud, then we're all hosed.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
no when he makes a powerplant from sticks, mud, rocks and a creek then the world will be saved and energy will be abundant

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

goddamn :same:

weezer loving sucks

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
It's still funny that they did that cover, Toto then covered Hash Pipe and now Weird Al is mixed up in it all.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

i really like owls

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I really like birbs

naem
May 29, 2011

aminals

Smackdillion
Feb 18, 2001

Someone paid :10bux: to give you this shitty icon and give Lowtax his cyborg spine parts
who is more worthless? billionaires or their children? Seems like if you're gonna bust out the guillotine you should probably take out the whole family. Otherwise all that money just falls to the next in line. Who did even less to earn it than their parents.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I find it very hard to believe that this is not an animatronic owl, it's just too perfect.

A Bug
Nov 26, 2008

MOM GET THE CAMERA!
:potg:

Eyelashes on POINT.

BovineFury
Oct 28, 2007
I moo for great justice!

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Pookah posted:

I find it very hard to believe that this is not an animatronic owl, it's just too perfect.

its blind if that helps

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

OMFG FURRY posted:

its blind if that helps

No idiot. Bats are blind. Owls are deaf.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Truly a good couple's Halloween costume. Certainly beats dressing up like ketchup and mustard or a balanced breakfast.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Worth a double post. Moving pictures:

MrMoo
Sep 14, 2000

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

:hmmyes:

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Mildly :nws:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0l9y20Tjx8

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

please dont fall pretty bike lady

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Milo and POTUS posted:

please dont fall pretty bike lady

:lol:

:ohdear: she's not even wearing a helmet :ohdear:

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Wanna see her naked joyful bouncy titties?

:nws: Course you do! :nws:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Well there ya go.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002
https://i.imgur.com/J7FgedZ.mp4

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXnJqYwebF8

Taima
Dec 31, 2006