Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

bike tory posted:

Barnsey knew what he was getting into with that song

A goat?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Memmortality

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

RareAcumen posted:

My guess is that it's a hula hoop and not someone having circled the picture to indicate that you should look there.

Huh. And here I was seeing the mayor from Sim City SNES

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Admiral Bosch
Apr 19, 2007
Who is Admiral Aken Bosch, and what is that old scoundrel up to?
what if you hated mccain before he was dead? is that still edgy? just seems kinda inconsistent for having valid political opinions while someone is alive suddenly be "edgy" as soon as they're dead

edit: oops i careposted in the meme thread

Admiral Bosch has a new favorite as of 18:34 on Aug 27, 2018

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

CzarChasm posted:

Huh. And here I was seeing the mayor from Sim City SNES

Dr Wright was your advisor, the mayor was you. Also, he's in Smash Bros as an assist trophy. (Nintendo created him and owns the rights)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Admiral Bosch posted:

what if you hated mccain before he was dead? is that still edgy? just seems kinda inconsistent for having valid political opinions while someone is alive suddenly be "edgy" as soon as they're dead

Just going to let liberal dipshits know in advance that I will be dunking on their heroes like Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and any other war and/or sex criminals they love, as well as McConnell, and pretty much every republican.

This denies liberals of their smug "gotcha", the only thing that gives them joy. (see: all the dumb rear end late night comedians they worship)

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Just going to let liberal dipshits know in advance that I will be dunking on their heroes like Henry Kissinger, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and any other war and/or sex criminals they love, as well as McConnell, and pretty much every republican.

This denies liberals of their smug "gotcha", the only thing that gives them joy. (see: all the dumb rear end late night comedians they worship)

What if you also hate those people?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

biracial bear for uncut posted:

What if you also hate those people?

If you don't hate everyone in politics you're kinda dumb.

No politician deserves respect in life or death. Piss on every one of their graves.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

lol mccain was a massive piece of poo poo for a litany of reasons and the only good thing he ever did in his life was explicitly uninvite trump from his funeral

big boy president was so mad, he put the white house flag back up from half mast after like 12 hours or some poo poo

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Oh no! No! Noooooooo!

Now tell me how atheism requires faith and people pray to Darwin so I can complete my "bad Thanksgiving conversation bingo"

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I don't know why anyone liked Mccain. He wasn't republican enough for the republicans and wasn't liberal enough for the left to like him either. He did whatever was convenient for him at the time. People just have selective memories on when he voted for things they liked and just ignored the other times where he voted against their other interests. He's just coasting on the POW thing.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

If you don't hate everyone in politics you're kinda dumb.

No politician deserves respect in life or death. Piss on every one of their graves.

edgy stuff my dude

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
drat them shades be remorseless

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Dungeon Ecology posted:

edgy stuff my dude

Seems like he has reason for a legit grievance against God

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

I don’t think Kissinger is much of a liberal hero. Or if he is I am really out of touch with current political trends.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

I don't know why anyone liked Mccain. He wasn't republican enough for the republicans and wasn't liberal enough for the left to like him either. He did whatever was convenient for him at the time. People just have selective memories on when he voted for things they liked and just ignored the other times where he voted against their other interests. He's just coasting on the POW thing.

He occasionally pretended to be the Reasonable Republican that centrists are still holding out will ride over the hill to save them from the undecorous Trump.

Bombadilillo posted:

Oh no! No! Noooooooo!

Now tell me how atheism requires faith and people pray to Darwin so I can complete my "bad Thanksgiving conversation bingo"

Wait, you think you're talking to a conservative? Hoo boy, you got a lot to catch up on. (besides, I figured Republicans either don't know who Kissinger is or love him for murdering commies)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I don’t think Kissinger is much of a liberal hero. Or if he is I am really out of touch with current political trends.

He was a big factor in the Clinton campaign so the #StillWithHer idiots worship him as a god.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dungeon Ecology posted:

edgy stuff my dude

Sorry your face is that way, my son.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
:siren:

Those things are retarded and you thinking they're excellent gotchas makes you retarded (libs are retarded). HTH.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Me: Politicians are bad. They are not sacred cows.

The meme thread: "Heh, you must be an atheist nihilist. Why don't you grow up some and worship the dick of a guy who crashed a bunch of planes then fought his entire life to keep healthcare and education out of the hands of the poor and working class, you atheist nihilist :smug: :smug: :smug:"

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

I'm vincing like a mad person over here

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Why are you nerds still engaging with that loser

post more maymays

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

On the one hand the endless and increasingly vulgar and crude anti-McCain poo poo is only for the person to demonstrate their leftist creds and impress like minded people

On the other hand
https://twitter.com/JimmyJazz1968/status/1034143260346744832

IMO this thread is the best trolling of a right winger's stans upon his death
https://twitter.com/seanrmoorhead/status/966427997447180288?lang=en

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

Me: Politicians are bad. They are not sacred cows.

The meme thread: "Heh, you must be an atheist nihilist. Why don't you grow up some and worship the dick of a guy who crashed a bunch of planes then fought his entire life to keep healthcare and education out of the hands of the poor and working class, you atheist nihilist :smug: :smug: :smug:"

oh man, maybe take this poo poo to D&D and post moar pics instead. no one gives a gently caress

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Montalvo posted:

Why are you nerds still engaging with that loser

post more maymays

crossposting to Dune, desert thread

Chrysophylax
Dec 28, 2006
._.

The Bloop posted:

crossposting to Dune, desert thread

Is this an actual thread?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chrysophylax posted:

Is this an actual thread?

Oh boy is it

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Gotta dune somewhere

Bluhman
Nov 7, 2009

Low morale causes the golems to dance in panic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0U8iL38xfM

Dover Boys is a meme, right?

ThaGhettoJew
Jul 4, 2003

The world is a ghetto

Ignite Memories posted:

Gotta dune somewhere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZEOSDnat34

edit:

zoux posted:

IMO this thread is the best trolling of a right winger's stans upon his death
https://twitter.com/seanrmoorhead/status/966427997447180288?lang=en

Holy poo poo, this is so good... Viciously in-character tolling plus likely Chick Tract meme awareness. :perfect:

ThaGhettoJew has a new favorite as of 22:11 on Aug 27, 2018

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

You can post :krad: mccain memes but I think we've exhausted who hates him and why and whether they do or not!

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

This can't get enough love.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Male Tiers has a new favorite as of 00:31 on Aug 28, 2018

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009

Oh boy, another collab for me to go through and look up each animator one by one. Seriously, that's not sarcasm; I love seeing so much diverse talent and skill all in one place :)

EDIT: Here's another good one from a very meme-y cartoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liqrfUYsOtA

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I like this but i felt like they gave the funniest parts to the least skilled animators.

Zinkraptor
Apr 24, 2012

I feel like those big animation collabs work better when it’s based on something that is kind of stiff and lifeless on its own so the animators can more easily put their own spin on it - like the Spider-Man or Super Mario World cartoons. Dover Boys is already well animated with a lot of personality, so it doesn’t benefit as much from animators giving it their own personality. That said, it’s still really good and there were a lot of bits I liked a lot.

Edit: I’m on my phone but pretend I linked that animation collab based on the vulture episode of the spider man cartoon

Edit Edit: I am no longer on my phone and here it is

Zinkraptor has a new favorite as of 01:53 on Aug 28, 2018

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY

Hihohe posted:

I like this but i felt like they gave the funniest parts to the least skilled animators.

"A runabout!" in particular was animated pretty disappointingly poorly. Very wooden.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chrysophylax
Dec 28, 2006
._.

:stare: gonna spend some time reading that, thanks