Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God

BrandonGK posted:

Now someone on the subreddit has created an "official" Anthony Cumia twitter account, and the pests are reporting Ant's as a fake. I don't whether to laugh or be seriously disturbed.

And if Ant reports it, he gives away his current backup account and will get that one banned too. Those magnificent bastards.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Man, from what we know now about Ant, the Ants in My Pants bit... yikes.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Aug 27, 2018

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

JFC posted:

And if Ant reports it, he gives away his current backup account and will get that one banned too. Those magnificent bastards.

Yet somehow Twitter is so dumb that it suspended the joke account after Anthony reported it while his 4th account evading suspension is still live.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Ant doing his own version of the Fugitive bit

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Armitage posted:

Man, from what we know now about Ant, the Ants in My Pants bit... yikes.
we knew it then we just didn't have confirmation :shrug:

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
from the O&A sub:

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
The fake Anthony Twitters are booking guests for the show now :)

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
And to think this all could've been avoided years ago if he simply hadn't thrown a hissy fit over the ribbing he was getting over bombing at Big Jay Oakerson's roast.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Even the old O&A memes are embarrassing themselves now...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jacobhiller/boom-goes-the-dynamite-card-game

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Ant's latest account suspended by twitter!

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

PatrickBateman posted:

It was only a matter of time, he's also way too addicted to it there's no way it's his last as he claims.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

PatrickBateman posted:

Ha ha ha HOLY poo poo!

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
Ladies & Gentlemen...we got 'im.

Less Claypool
Apr 16, 2009

More Primus For Fucks Sake.
I thought he was doing that other twitter knock off, what a loser lol.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot

The Opster wins in the end. He is the only one left that is even vaguely normal.

Ant's gone nuts and Jimmy is just a wormy piece of poo poo with no real opinions who is probably not going to be on Sirius after October.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

a bitchin jetski posted:

The Opster wins in the end. He is the only one left that is even vaguely normal.

Ant's gone nuts and Jimmy is just a wormy piece of poo poo with no real opinions who is probably not going to be on Sirius after October.

How many making GBS threads on the beach jokes are in the replies?

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
Jimmy's going to go on the compound and you'll find out that his opinions are the same as ants.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Your Parents posted:

Jimmy's going to go on the compound and you'll find out that his opinions are the same as ants.

I've spent enough days of my life listening to these men to know that Anthony feels this way out of ideology (and sheer racism/spite), while Jimmy only feels this way because he wants to fit in with his peers. If John Stewart and Lewis Black called him up and said "hey come be a founding part of Daily Show 2.0" he'd be a flaming liberal so fast it would make your head spin.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

Your Parents posted:

Jimmy will sign with Sirius no matter how pathetic the offer. He’s a star fucker and would never get nearly the same caliber of guests at the compound.

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Two Kings posted:

Jimmy will sign with Sirius no matter how pathetic the offer. He’s a star fucker and would never get nearly the same caliber of guests at the compound.

Yes, and there is security in being at Sirius, it's close to where he lives, they actually are a corporation who has a structure.. etc. He will sign, he's just being a little bitch worm as usual.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm sure Jimmy will give up job security, money, and exposure (lol), to drive into long island during rush hour every day

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

a bitchin jetski posted:

Anthony at least has his own business and created something after his firing. Opie recently did a pre taped interview where he read questions and the company he works for were suppose to insert the pre taped answers from the lady he was fake interviewing. Only they forgot to insert the answers and released it anyway with just Opie asking questions to no one.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.
Even Opie realizes that interviewing thin air is better than interviewing the likes of Colin Flaherty.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

JB50 posted:

Anthony at least has his own business and created something after his firing. Opie recently did a pre taped interview where he read questions and the company he works for were suppose to insert the pre taped answers from the lady he was fake interviewing. Only they forgot to insert the answers and released it anyway with just Opie asking questions to no one.

Anthony also broke his girlfriend's hand but hey, we all have different priorities

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anthony has 43 twitter accounts now. They're all real, and good

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

JB50 posted:

It was the best episode of his podcast yet.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

Cavauro posted:

anthony has 43 twitter accounts now. They're all real, and good

1445 to go

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm sure Jimmy will give up job security, money, and exposure (lol), to drive into long island during rush hour every day

Doesn’t Ant mostly broadcast from a studio in NYC now? Or did he lose that too?

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY

Kevyn posted:

Doesn’t Ant mostly broadcast from a studio in NYC now? Or did he lose that too?

Yes. That will be the first thing to go if he starts to run out of money for his business venture though. People like to act like he's broke but I think he does make some profit, there are a decent number of old conservatives who enjoy his programming and are fans of his still. He's not making millions but even 100-200k a year to blab about blacks and libtards is pretty good to keep it all going.

It's still a joke to being on a signed contract with Sirius like Jim has and will continue to have if they are offering him a deal.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Now I'm generally curious what Sirius pays a radio host who isn't otherwise some celebrity (so not like Oprah or Pitbull or Eminem), and also isn't Howard Stern or Rush Limbaugh levels of radio-popular. Like what kind of money does a Sam Roberts or a Ron Bennington make? How bad does it get in NYC if you have even less audience and just some time filler show on their platform?

I remember on Weird Medicine that Dr. Steve made it sound like they were paying him something stupid like $100 a show that doesn't even make sense for my salary let alone a medical doctor's. But he's there as a fanboy/hobby.

a bitchin jetski
Jun 20, 2018

by SA Support Robot
The reddit sub is now attempting en masse to log into what they think is Ants new account and also Brother Joes.

Apparently the accounts will get temporarily locked if there are too many log in attempots. This entire thing is a loving masterclass in trolling.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Pakistani Brad Pitt posted:

How many making GBS threads on the beach jokes are in the replies?

He gets replies?!

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Snacksmaniac posted:

He gets replies?!

You know 4 or 5.

PUTTIN UP DOSE NUMBAS BABEEEE!!!!!!!

DATS DA BIT!!!!!!

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

a bitchin jetski posted:

The reddit sub is now attempting en masse to log into what they think is Ants new account and also Brother Joes.

Apparently the accounts will get temporarily locked if there are too many log in attempots. This entire thing is a loving masterclass in trolling.

lol

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015
apparently Ant is one of 10 "friends" Sue Lightning has on Venmo. lol

These dudes are relentless and Ant and Joe deserve every bit of it

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich

torturemyballs posted:

apparently Ant is one of 10 "friends" Sue Lightning has on Venmo. lol

These dudes are relentless and Ant and Joe deserve every bit of it

loving Sue Lightning is the only cool thing Ant does. I hope she gets tons of cash off the old hen.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't think he's the one doing the loving

Your Parents
Jul 19, 2017

by R. Guyovich
That don't make him a bad person.

Paul Revere 3000
Dec 8, 2007

So like a pimp I'm pimpin'
I got a boat to eat shrimp in
Nothing wrong with my leg
I'm just B-boy limpin'

Your Parents posted:

Yeah, it's almost everything else about him that makes him a bad person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

torturemyballs
Feb 25, 2015

Your Parents posted:

it's more the fact that he's so ashamed of it and it goes against everything he tries to make people perceive him to be. No hate to Sue, brothaman

anyways I only started listening to O&A in 2013 and I can say these past few years have been a real treat