Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Yawgmoth posted:

I would absolutely play Mortal Kombat with all the characters reskinned as civil rights leaders

I wanna see them rip the spine out of some white supremacists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Martin Liu Kang
Sonya B. Anthony

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 19:26 on Aug 28, 2018

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Martin Liu Kang
Sonya B. Anthony

Mahatma Goro

Mr. Bad Guy
Jun 28, 2006
Scorpion but he's Thích Quảng Đức

edit: Baraka T. Washington

Mr. Bad Guy has a new favorite as of 19:41 on Aug 28, 2018

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

trickybiscuits posted:

In short, "Ladies" when I tell you to shut your loving mouth, I want you to understand, that's not misogyny or toxic masculinity talking, that's me, (private page so morally I have to keep this idiot's name private), First of his name, telling you that you don't have the first loving clue what life in my shoes is like, and until day you suffer and bleed next to me defending the weak or defenseless, your words are nothing but whispers in the sun that don't loving matter. Thanks for playing though.

drat this guy probably beats himself raw watching 300

"ladies, let me tell you, as a defender of the weak, that you need to shut the gently caress up"

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Yawgmoth posted:

I would absolutely play Mortal Kombat with all the characters reskinned as civil rights leaders

I would play as Rosa Parks in a hot second, beating rear end up and down a bus-themed level.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Malcolm Jax

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Martin Armor King.

Wait.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Bad Guy posted:

Scorpion but he's Thích Quảng Đức

I ca't decide if this is tasteless or awesome.

Bayard Raiden. And his fatality is driving a rainbow flag through his opponents chest.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Harvey Miltaro

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Getting shrapnel and powder burns on my face to own the libs

Also the world's smartest man is at it again

zoux has a new favorite as of 21:11 on Aug 28, 2018

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

zoux posted:

Getting shrapnel and powder burns on my face to own the libs

But.. the whole things is straws wernt being recycled so people were raising a stink, right?

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Hihohe posted:

But.. the whole things is straws wernt being recycled so people were raising a stink, right?

Recycling to own the libs

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Oh no, please don't remove the straws from the marine ecosystem, don't do that :geno:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

The plastic cartridge thing is a real photo, fake caption. It's actually prototypes for disposable plastic casings that are cheaper than brass or steel.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

Hihohe posted:

Doing things the libs want everyone to do to own the libs

Puppy Time
Mar 1, 2005

Yawgmoth posted:

Nah, man, the libs have just abruptly decided straws are bad because they're dumb and so goddamn crazy. They don't have logical reasons for what they do, which is why the Republican party is the party of Rationals.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Madkal posted:

MK - Lutra!

You otter be ashamed.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Is there gonna be a point when they realize the "Snowflakes" aren't the ones demanding plastic straw bans?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Does someone already have the username MLKULTRA? If not, I call it

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

canyoneer posted:

Does someone already have the username MLKULTRA? If not, I call it

You can pay for a new username. :shrug:

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Ularg posted:

Is there gonna be a point when they realize the "Snowflakes" aren't the ones demanding plastic straw bans?

No because that requires self awareness and thought.

Raldikuk
Apr 7, 2006

I'm bad with money and I want that meatball!

zoux posted:

Martin Junior King, Luther

I decided to find the article to see what points they wished to raise that would make Martin Junior King, Luther so very proud... and the entire article is bitching about a textbook which says that Eisenhower didn't support integration enough; so they try to show that Eisenhower was actually a champion of integration etc etc. The only piece they touch on about the here and now is:

quote:

If you think current accounts of what Donald Trump has done for black people — unemployment at the lowest level ever, except for small (disproportionately black) babies disfavored by the Democratic Party — are vicious, think what the history books, at least those written by left-wing zealots (which is most of them) will say.

o. I honestly have no idea what they mean by small babies disfavored by the dems means. But apparently this is all they could think of in support of the claim that MLK would be proud of Trump's gains.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Raldikuk posted:

o. I honestly have no idea what they mean by small babies disfavored by the dems means. But apparently this is all they could think of in support of the claim that MLK would be proud of Trump's gains.

Abortion

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

Yawgmoth posted:

I'm pretty sure if Obama and Hilary both did a PSA on why you shouldn't eat lightbulbs you'd get angry conservatives shovelling them into their mouths to be contrary.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Spalec posted:

I'm pretty sure if Obama and Hilary both did a PSA on why you shouldn't eat lightbulbs you'd get angry conservatives shovelling them into their mouths to be contrary.

Quick, someone get them to denounce the Tidepod challenge.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Funneling hot tar up my rear end with a traffic cone to own the libs

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Funneling hot tar up my rear end with a traffic cone to own the libs

You also have to have the national anthem playing for the full experience

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Raldikuk posted:

I decided to find the article to see what points they wished to raise that would make Martin Junior King, Luther so very proud... and the entire article is bitching about a textbook which says that Eisenhower didn't support integration enough; so they try to show that Eisenhower was actually a champion of integration etc etc. The only piece they touch on about the here and now is:

That whole article is a crazy word salad jumble of conservative talking points, but what I like most is the assertion that aborted fetuses have high unemployment rates.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

hyperhazard posted:

That whole article is a crazy word salad jumble of conservative talking points, but what I like most is the assertion that aborted fetuses have high unemployment rates.

We need Abortive Action. There's a distinct lack of stem cells in STEM positions. You don't have to believe in Right to Life to believe in Right to Work.

Shneak
Mar 6, 2015

A sad Professor Plum
sitting on a toilet.
https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/1034647674241380353

Milkshake Duck works hard in tyool 2018.

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

Remember when this was a joke?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://imgur.com/gallery/3wPqkrH

I dare you to go into those comments as i have

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Hihohe posted:

I regret everything

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
The only thing you can call white people that hurts their feelings is calling them a racist. But then the turbo-racist people own that identity anyway so idk

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
There are sooo many people in the comments on Married... With Children clips that don't seem to realise Al's a dysfunctional idiot who is the cause of his own problems. Sooo many comments like "Al Bundy was right! Marriage is a trap!" Not on every video, but enough to be annoying to see.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Hihohe posted:

I'm surprised they took as long as they did to get awful.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Hihohe posted:

I chuckled at the comment saying Hellman's would be the first sponsor.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/ClenchedFisk/status/1034555780484227072

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

The plastic cartridge thing is a real photo, fake caption. It's actually prototypes for disposable plastic casings that are cheaper than brass or steel.
Environmentally that seems a lot worse than recycling straws for casings. If you want to own the libs just stick with the real caption but I guess that relies less on buzzword recognition.

BioEnchanted posted:

There are sooo many people in the comments on Married... With Children clips that don't seem to realise Al's a dysfunctional idiot who is the cause of his own problems. Sooo many comments like "Al Bundy was right! Marriage is a trap!" Not on every video, but enough to be annoying to see.
Back in the 90s I saw a lot of wacky t-shirts around that proclaimed Al Bundy's greatness in one way or another. I really do think people always were as stupid as they are today, the internet just proves it.