Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Watching TUF 28 episode 1 and I feel like I need to turn it off because there's a dude with chamelon eyes. Not like, they look amazing and cool with crazy colors, I mean he has eyes looking in two distinct directions. poo poo's creepy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Cowboy's story about the gym is a normal thing that happens to gyms when the owner isn't there and someone takes over operating the gym. And then if you don't want to work with the person operating the gym, the relationship isn't going to last.

It's kind of funny that out of all of Cowboy's accusations, Wink responds with "no HE'S not loyal!!"

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

It's right from the beginning. He's loving going off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4TKUEpbtJ8

why cant i view this video?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Have you been taking your Alpha Brain

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Collapsing Farts posted:

why cant i view this video?

It's probably the live youtube stream, look for the upload on the jre channel now it's off air.

Here it is https://youtu.be/Yvi7y10yNyg

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed

Mekchu posted:

Watching TUF 28 episode 1 and I feel like I need to turn it off because there's a dude with chamelon eyes. Not like, they look amazing and cool with crazy colors, I mean he has eyes looking in two distinct directions. poo poo's creepy.

Your first mistake: watching TUF

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Mekchu posted:

Cool to know bisping stops by the set.

mewse
May 2, 2006

Mr. Nice! posted:

Cool to know bisping stops by the set.

Bisping's dead eye is fixed now

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.

Skip My Posts posted:

greg jackson is a lame duck who is out of hte loop and winkeljohn runs everything and has run the gym into the ground. its all about money now, some guy off the street can come in and pay 50 bucks to join pro practice and spar with holly holm or whoever. new guys coming in are trying ot make a name by basically all out fighting veteran pros in sparring instead of working with them and preparing them. there is a ton of head coaching turnover, their new head wrestling coach was a secretary for a chiropractor before getting his spot and hsi only credentials are being fired as an assistant coach at some small college for selling the wrestlers steroids. he called jon jones a lazy moon cricket also
ahaha this rocks

TheCool69
Sep 23, 2011
Sanchez also blasted Cowboy for being selfish

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Before I started watching mma I never would have guessed there was this much teen girl gym drama

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Soothing Vapors posted:

Before I started watching mma I never would have guessed there was this much teen girl gym drama

I really enjoy it. Most recently locally one of my friends slapped the dad of a kid who was rude to his student and 11 guys turned up at his class and asked him to apologise, he apparently said no and then nothing else happened apart from some threats and some follow up calls. I only heard about it second hand but it's genuinely hilarious, scary, exciting and pathetic at the same time. These are grown men with children and I consistently have to remind them all that.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

willie_dee posted:

It's probably the live youtube stream, look for the upload on the jre channel now it's off air.

Here it is https://youtu.be/Yvi7y10yNyg

You got a timestamp for where the good bits start?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
rogan said he had heard similar things to what cerrone was saying about jacksons from other fighters that he didnt wanna name. but i agree with diego that hes on the way up and is about to hit his prime

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
TUF 10 was the peak of TUF by a long shot. I can't believe we are on 28, heavyweights 2 but even more direct to dvd somehow

mewse
May 2, 2006

TheCool69 posted:

I'm sorry Greg JAckson, you are for real

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

willie_dee posted:

I really enjoy it. Most recently locally one of my friends slapped the dad of a kid who was rude to his student and 11 guys turned up at his class and asked him to apologise, he apparently said no and then nothing else happened apart from some threats and some follow up calls. I only heard about it second hand but it's genuinely hilarious, scary, exciting and pathetic at the same time. These are grown men with children and I consistently have to remind them all that.

riveting

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

willie_dee posted:

im surprised you didnt step in. and start kissing the kid

FishBowlRobot
Mar 21, 2006

Duzzy Funlop posted:

You got a timestamp for where the good bits start?

The Jackson-Wink drama starts pretty much immediately.

Lol that Cowboy says he skipped breakfast so he could get a quicker buzz from the beer and have looser lips. Also awesome that Joe dips whenever Cowboy is on.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

mewse posted:

I never meant to make your partner cry
Winklejohn's a coach with a glass eye

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

willie_dee posted:

which do you like more willie

teen drama
steroids
mdma

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

mewse posted:

:golfclap:

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
I like Sanchez bragging that he doesn't take breaks to rest or eat.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

TAM vs The Snake TJ Dillashaw is still funnier since TJ keeps knocking Cody even more stupid every time he tries to seek revenge for Urijah's hurt feelings

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

The state of Nevada has decided to drop all criminal charges against Nick Diaz.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24524912/attorney-says-charges-dropped-nick-diaz

The Clark County DA fully intended to proceed with criminal domestic violence charges, but a grand jury failed to indict him, which is an obvious sign of trouble because a DA is usually able to convince a grand jury to indict anyone for just about anything.

Diaz's attorney said that "the accuser offered inconsistent versions of the events and didn't have injuries consistent with her allegations"

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

TheCool69 posted:

dr beau hightower and bvonkl finally getting their overdue shout outs

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rigel posted:

The state of Nevada has decided to drop all criminal charges against Nick Diaz.

http://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/24524912/attorney-says-charges-dropped-nick-diaz

The Clark County DA fully intended to proceed with criminal domestic violence charges, but a grand jury failed to indict him, which is an obvious sign of trouble because a DA is usually able to convince a grand jury to indict anyone for just about anything.

Diaz's attorney said that "the accuser offered inconsistent versions of the events and didn't have injuries consistent with her allegations"

grand juries indict everything but cops so this is kinda weird

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

maffew buildings posted:

dr beau hightower and bvonkl finally getting their overdue shout outs

he also gavea nice shout out to the wrestling coach/secretary that sold steroids to teenagers

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

nick diaz INNOCENT

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

I like how the judge said "You can get a grand jury to indict a ham sandwich" but not Nickolas Diaz.

TIL his name is spelled Nickolas.

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Cart Mountain posted:

nick diaz INNOCENT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvFfZPOiy2c

mother gently caress the prosecutor and the DA

JaySB
Nov 16, 2006

His lawyer's father is the former mayor and his mother is the current mayor of Las Vegas. Seems like a pretty easy way around the legal system.

JaySB fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Aug 30, 2018

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Cart Mountain posted:

nick diaz INNOCENT

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

“Your honor, how the gently caress can I commit violence domestically when they don’t even loving pay me enough to have a loving house”

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
nick joins the esteemed ranks of 'guys who had charges dropped', same as thiago "armed police standoff" silva

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JaySB posted:

His lawyer's father is the former mayor and his mother is the current mayor of Las Vegas. Seems like a pretty easy way around the legal system.

drat lol. but the DA was ready to proceed and it was a random grand jury of civilians that let him off?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

Cart Mountain posted:

nick diaz INNOCENT

Destro
Dec 29, 2003

time to wake up
Sounds like in this case the girl was really crazy https://mmajunkie.com/2018/08/ufc-nick-diaz-domestic-assault-charges-dropped-las-vegas, apparently changing up her stories and poo poo wasn't adding up so it was dismissed with prejudice.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
You have to be crazy to fight Nick, only makes sense you have to be crazy to romance him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

SquirrelGrip posted:

which do you like more willie

teen drama
steroids
mdma

All 3 really compliment each other.

• Locked thread