Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My BUDK catalog arrived and now I am ready to face the liberal/immigrant/U.N. Forces Invasion/Reptilian/gay frog zombie horde apocalypse that is inevitable because the bible code says so. Yes, I will be fully prepared in a manner that is both bad-loving-rear end AND wholesale warehouse priced affordable. Don't believe me? Eat my MRE induced poo poo, loser...

CHECK THIS BAD BOY OUT

That twisty knife is awesome and designed for maximum penetration and a firm throbbing hot stabbing action. Plus its red. Which is cool.

HOLY gently caress LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS KNIFE!

And don't sleep on that mystery sword grab bag, theres no such thing as too many swords imo.

FIRE & ICE DUAL WIELD +2 dmg (+1 offhand)

Legends tell of a man who roams the Wasteland, fat of body bearded of neck, who commands both hot AND cold in the form of black anodized steel.

WARNING ADULT USE ONLY

The last person I would ever want to gently caress with, or approach, is a man with a skull accented walking stick. You never know what secrets lie underneath the cold brassy gaze of that skeltin knob.

THIS GUY FUCKS

And you can too if you buy from BUDK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

:chloe:

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The OP plays nothing but sword throw levels on Happy Wheels.

Two Ton 21
Dec 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Like 98% of the fat fucks who post on SA don't have a Gil Hibben knife already.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Does it have any axes?

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
gently caress yeah the cover is a goring tool. :megadeath:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

BUDK STYLE SECRETS

Wear an awesome tshirt that shows the rest of the world how edgy and martial you are:

Alternatively, wear a tshirt that shows your loving pride and maximum maneuverability, bitch:

The more rings the better, MORE RINGS=MORE FREEDOM

Awesome skullface backpack to hide your mystery grab bag of neon green cavalry swords, throwing knives, caltrops, and Bawls to the Madden tournament.

If you don't have an armor of God amulet on your person at all times, what the gently caress are you even doing!?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

My wife's sister had a roommate who collected knives. I told her she should break her lease ASAP before the dude murdered her. After a few awkward interactions with the guy, she followed my advice.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Please show the full mace/morningstar thing.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

super macho dude posted:

BUDK STYLE SECRETS

Wear an awesome tshirt that shows the rest of the world how edgy and martial you are:

Alternatively, wear a tshirt that shows your loving pride and maximum maneuverability, bitch:

The more rings the better, MORE RINGS=MORE FREEDOM

Awesome skullface backpack to hide your mystery grab bag of neon green cavalry swords, throwing knives, caltrops, and Bawls to the Madden tournament.

If you don't have an armor of God amulet on your person at all times, what the gently caress are you even doing!?

I like the reaper with the cards one, id sport that poo poo. :smug:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

goatface posted:

Does it have any axes?

WHAT THE gently caress YOU THINK!?

Shockingly, that's it.Theres also a "tactical" shovel that you can swing into the heads of poor people trying to steal all freeze dried food I guess

But look at this big gently caress off mace!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super macho dude posted:

Sweet momma

Edit- I hope 'removable spikes' isn't just code for 'yeah these things break off real easy'

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

I wouldn't pay less than $100 for a cane sword, what the gently caress do you take me for op & BUDK?

plape tickler
Oct 21, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bought throwing stars and a butterfly knife at the mall when I was 13 or 14.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mallninja/

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Those are bad axes. The lockpick gun looks fun.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

super macho dude posted:

WHAT THE gently caress YOU THINK!?

Shockingly, that's it.Theres also a "tactical" shovel that you can swing into the heads of poor people trying to steal all freeze dried food I guess

i wouldnt mind having a mace for home defense but that thing looks like it would bend on first impact.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

DECORATE YOUR FREEDOM HOLE!

Sadly does not come grandfather clock sized.

I want skulls everywhere you look, everywhere you turn, I want my house to look like a sharezone post.

BONE SMUGGLER PILOT

The average BUDK patron is combat ready tough, but also sensitive.

Once I spiritually cleanse my ammo crafting/knife sharpening room, the lower dimensional reptilian archons will have NO CHOICE but to convince my wife that I'm not crazy and to come back to me.

BOGO

Who the gently caress needs TWO rebel flags?

Frame this above your rebel flags.

Plus you can smoke mad weed out of it. Change your name to Big Chief Smokem Doinks. Get crazy budk pussy.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Jst0rm posted:

i wouldnt mind having a mace for home defense

lmfao

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Just put some nails through a bat.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Everyone around here just keeps a baseball bat by the front door and I've always assumed if someone rushed your door and your cracked em one with it the cops wouldn't give you much hassle about it but if you had one of those giant maces would you most likely get in trouble for it couldn't you just be like oh I had that by the door because I was headed out for a cosplay this afternoon thank goodness too

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I bought some stuff from from BudK when I was a dipshit teenager.

One was a sword with a sheathe made from literal cardboard. Pretty sure it's the same from the QVC video where it breaks and stabs the dude.

I got a sword cane where the wood was just one notch above balsa. The metal was actually sharp and flexible but somehow rusted while sitting in my room. It's not a humid climate.

I was gifted some of those throwing cards. It was just pressed aluminum with some suits barely printed on. They threw like poo poo, obviously.

Same person gave me a glaive, like in the movie Blade but it had three blades.
Absolutely worthless. Impossible to use for any purpose whatsoever.

One pocket knife that was actually really good for a few years.

I know someone that buys up every single product from that Zombie defense line. They are black and neon green. Dude can't even jog a mile but he's ready for doomsday, I guess.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
IT guy by day, medieval warrior by night.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I prefer forestry tools.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
For the record if someone rushed my door safe bet is I immediately fall down and start crying and peeing

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If it's anything like the last time someone kicked down my front door, I'll roll over and go back to sleep.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I remember as a kid my dad used to get this catalog that was similar to BUDK but had less knives & swords and way more Tough Dad tshirts and redneck poo poo like bull penis canes, piss jugs, and rebel flag emblazoned decorations. It sold a stuffed jackalope and a full sized taxidermied rattlesnake but my bitch rear end dad never bought them for me :smith:

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

super macho dude posted:

I remember as a kid my dad used to get this catalog that was similar to BUDK but had less knives & swords and way more Tough Dad tshirts and redneck poo poo like bull penis canes, piss jugs, and rebel flag emblazoned decorations. It sold a stuffed jackalope and a full sized taxidermied rattlesnake but my bitch rear end dad never bought them for me :smith:
Imagining a sword cane, but you unsheathe it and it's a bull penis. For the man so confident he's going to win a fight, he carries something to gently caress the loser with.

Action-Bastard
Jan 1, 2008

I used to be a big fan of BudK:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

criscodisco posted:

Everyone around here just keeps a baseball bat by the front door and I've always assumed if someone rushed your door and your cracked em one with it the cops wouldn't give you much hassle about it but if you had one of those giant maces would you most likely get in trouble for it couldn't you just be like oh I had that by the door because I was headed out for a cosplay this afternoon thank goodness too

You could legally have a 20mm anti tank rifle pointed at your door and blow someone in half if you felt "threatened" because in that situation, in theory, if you use a weapon its because you have no other option. In fact - again, in theory - having a baseball bat is considerably more violent than a cannon because its "less lethal" and therefore infinitely more likely to be used inappropriately while simultaneously aggravating any actual life threatening situation to the point where you actually might get killed over it.

I keep saying in theory however because none of this matters due to improbabilities of the average person facing a life threatening situation they can rectify themselves at their front door. So keep your bat, its for your mental health and not your actual health, and if you want a mace you should get a mace because it tells everybody that walks through your door what youre all about and thats just good customer service

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
I'm the mace/whistle combo on that one page

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I just love all the dumbass redneck garbage mixed in with the hippie crystals.

What is their market?!

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

That top shirt is loving intense

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

What is this "No ship" business?

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Inzombiac posted:

What is their market?!

It's you...unless you are in a "no ship" state.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
No joke, a dude I used to smoke with actually kept a spiked mace he bought at renfaire by his front door, he smoked out of that ax pipe till the handle broke, and kept his full sword collection at his moms house.

Op, are they still offering the copper drum/distillery kit I saw in last years holiday issue?

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
@dasharez0ne's merch blitz getting out of hand imo

elmer chud
May 18, 2018
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vato posted:

It's you...unless you are in a "no ship" state.

Those states have laws forbidding the sale or possession of those items, probably.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I got some dumb surplus catalogs when I was in high school, though never bought anything. BudK made those things look almost classy by comparison.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

criscodisco posted:

I think that would be a perfectly plausible excuse for many of the people here. Just put on your cape before you call the cops anf youre good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth

Inzombiac posted:

What is their market?!

mystical bullshit's extremely in the wheelhouse of peabrained bumpkins.