Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Captain Foo posted:

also nobody spells it `wikkid`

You wikkid-burnt me there, brah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Schadenboner posted:

Brah? It's kehd

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Schadenboner posted:

ya wicked bahnt me theah ked

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Hoshi posted:

Brah? It's kehd

The entirety of my exposure to Bostonians comes from mocking them when my family used to visit Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire.

:shrug:

P.deece shoes though?

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

akadajet posted:

i like the 5 day chart

:420:

said he was gonna buyback at $240, right?

Megalobster
Aug 31, 2018
What a slaughter. I wonder how long the rational that "Musk leaving would be even more damaging for the company" is gonna hold with the board of admins and with the shareholders...

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

Go lick a dog's ass til it bleeds.
the nyc dsa guy who got mad at chapo about ableism also happens to be the child of a fairly high level manager at goldman sachs (or another mega huge wall st bank)

i'll see myself out

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
https://twitter.com/ianbremmer/status/1038056795078582272

wtf! he didn't even inhale. what a gently caress.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Marijuana posted:

the nyc dsa guy who got mad at chapo about ableism also happens to be the child of a fairly high level manager at goldman sachs (or another mega huge wall st bank)

i'll see myself out

what's it like in elon musks mouth?

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

good lord he manages to look like more of a dumbass than me, and i cough for minutes at a time after imbibing

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

akadajet posted:

what's it like in elon musks mouth?

i'm loving upset that this stupid motherfucker can't even hold a hit in to really feel the effects.

DO NOT PASS THE JOINT TO ELONG. HE IS A WASTE OF WEED.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

not gonna bother quoting but god drat the last page's tweets and stock reports are so good

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
lmao good luck ever firing a tesla employee for drug use now

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Marijuana posted:

i'm loving upset that this stupid motherfucker can't even hold a hit in to really feel the effects.

i mean it takes all of 2 goddamn seconds held in the lungs if that and he didn't even do that right

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Ciaphas posted:

good lord he manages to look like more of a dumbass than me, and i cough for minutes at a time after imbibing

seriously. he's still "smoking weed", even if he didn't inhale. might as well make the most of it.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

Marijuana posted:

One of my roommates did this to me the other night and I got so mad

I'll forgive you the first time but after you should know better and I will give you unsolicited tips on how to actually smoke (just clench your teeth and inhale motherfuckers) if you waste my weed

Marijuana
May 8, 2011

President Beep posted:

seriously. he's still "smoking weed", even if he didn't inhale. might as well make the most of it.

nah man that's wasting, not smoking.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

Marijuana posted:

nah man that's wasting, not smoking.

that's why i used quotes. in places where it's still illegal, someone cartoon puffing on a joint like that would still get in trouble for using marijuana.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

iospace posted:

Yup, and for lack of better words, they were hand-built exotics. The problem is Musk thought that transferred 1-1 to mass production and here we are.

e: another thing about SpaceX, space flight and travel has a lot more regulatory hurdles than cars do, which have been well established for very, very good reasons. Also the failures tend to be much higher profile than a car company's, so I think Musk is going "well, the other makers have these problems, why are we getting all the flack for it!"

They do get flack, you dunce.

also if your rocket tries to fly into a firetruck range safety will blow that fucker right up without even blinking and they're not your employee so you can't force them to ignore safety regs

e: lol i forgot i was like 200 posts back, oh well

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
elon is such a fuckin narc

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hoshi posted:

One of my roommates did this to me the other night and I got so mad

I'll forgive you the first time but after you should know better and I will give you unsolicited tips on how to actually smoke (just clench your teeth and inhale motherfuckers) if you waste my weed

wait clench your teeth while you inhale? so like the smoke has to go all around your teeth and stain them and poo poo? guess i've been doing it wrong this whole time :ohdear:

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

ate all the Oreos posted:

wait clench your teeth while you inhale? so like the smoke has to go all around your teeth and stain them and poo poo? guess i've been doing it wrong this whole time :ohdear:

I'm sorry I meant get the smoke in your mouth, then clench and inhale

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nickbunkley/status/1038072943484567552

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Hoshi posted:

I'm sorry I meant get the smoke in your mouth, then clench and inhale

ah right that makes more sense lol :v:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/7/17831204/tesla-accounting-hr-executives-resign

Tesla’s chief accounting officer, Dave Morton, has resigned after less than a month on the job, the company announced in a regulatory filing today. Morton said in a statement that “the level of public attention placed on the company, as well as the pace within the company, have exceeded my expectations.”

Shortly after the announcement of Morton’s departure, Gabrielle Toledano, Tesla’s head of HR, told Bloomberg she has decided not to come back to the company after being on a leave of absence. She’s the second Tesla executive to not return from a leave of absence this summer. Doug Field, who ran the company’s vehicle programs, stepped down in July after having gone on leave in May.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

ate all the Oreos posted:

ah right that makes more sense lol :v:

Lol yeah I've smoked a lot of people out who accidentally waste my weed and it's the most effective method I've found. If they just breathed they would be fine too but that rarely works, I wonder if there's a better way the real answer is to find other stoners to hang out with

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

the coming darkness, to elon: your "friends" will abandon you

Ciaphas fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Sep 7, 2018

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Ciaphas posted:

the coming darkness, to elon: your "friends" will a̙̻̙̖b͖͍a͈̙̰n҉̤̻̻͎̺̫d̤o̗͓̞̗̹̹̜ṇ̫͙͖́ ̵͙̤͍̦̺͔y̭̳̼̻̹͘o̤͚̜̠͘u̸̖͕̠͎̟

lol I think this breaks awful.app

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

haha wow that makes a bit of a mess, doesnt it

sorry 'bout that folks

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
which button do i press to make that the background

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

oh, hell yes.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

graph posted:

which button do i press to make that the background

The one that breaks the forums.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/Popehat/status/1038080317242859521

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

iospace posted:

The one that breaks the forums.

But that’s every button?

:confused:

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Schadenboner posted:

But that’s every button?

itll be worth it

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Schadenboner posted:

But that’s every button?

Well yes, but it extra breaks the forums! :eng101:

(c-spam had a background for a while. It broke the Trump thread back pre-election)

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

tfw funding is secured.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner
someone who's less tired of twitter than i am please find out how many hilarious Elon Musk Blazed parody accounts there are already