Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

he’s just upset there isn’t a South African OWWC team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

please don't post this fud. ol musky does nothing but work 24/8

yes he invented and eighth day just so he can work during it.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Stymie posted:

proof positive that only dinguses care about pro gaming

wait, that's a "pro gaming" tournament at an actual stadium? and some dipshit motherfuckers bought box seats?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
what the gently caress are y'all even watching? some tubby gently caress moving a mouse 300 feet away?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

jesus loving christ, break out the opera glasses for this one

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

infernal machines posted:

wait, that's a "pro gaming" tournament at an actual stadium? and some dipshit motherfuckers bought box seats?

overwatch league finals sold out Barclays stadium

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

also amusingly being fit actually helps you win video games so the serious teams actually have trainers and poo poo

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

let me just pay money to sit in this uncomfortable-rear end stadium seating to watch some mountain dew fueled dipshit click a mouse for an hour, 200 yards away

because it's not like i could see the same thing on twitch for free

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Sep 10, 2018

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

hobbesmaster posted:

also amusingly being fit actually helps you win video games so the serious teams actually have trainers and poo poo

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

please don't doxx me

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

judging by that picture they aren't exactly packing the stadium lol

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

let me just pay money to sit in this uncomfortable-rear end stadium seating to watch some mountain dew fueled dipshit click a mouse for an hour, 200 yards away

old_man_yells_at_cloud.jpg

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

how come you kids are so GOD DAMNED stupid and just do the stupidest thing possible every SINGLE SECOND OF THE GOD DAMNED DAY?

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

at least he flew his planet saving private jet to the video game tournament

mewse
May 2, 2006

you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Is that thresh

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

see also: baseball

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

mewse posted:

Is that thresh

it's what happens when you type "fat nerd" into google image search

pseudorandom name posted:

see also: baseball

at least they're not sitting down in baseball

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Sep 10, 2018

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
the private box is the worst part

like, not only are you going to a stadium to see something you could watch exactly the same at home, but on top of that you're paying extra to avoid the experience of being in a crowd all watching the same thing, and instead trying to recreate what it's like watching it in a private setting

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

theflyingexecutive posted:

people can’t see your logo on the drivetrains lol

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

i thought they had to stuff in 1000 pounds of batteries to give it decent range, how would that work as aftermarket

y'all got it all wrong. what jonny is referring to is how tesla actually worked in the early days. the original roadster was created from gliders made by Lotus. this meant that they didn't have to deal with pesky "real carmaker problems" such as panel gaps and a lot of the engineering for structure and safety. it's quite possible they could have figured out how to make that business (super luxury cars) financially solvent but no they went full SV "raise a shitload of money and figure it out 6 years from now after we ramp up and techbro engage" mode

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jabor posted:

the private box is the worst part

like, not only are you going to a stadium to see something you could watch exactly the same at home, but on top of that you're paying extra to avoid the experience of being in a crowd all watching the same thing, and instead trying to recreate what it's like watching it in a private setting

also there isn't even a crowd to avoid

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

also note in the LoL championship shot the stands are clearly very empty. even if he was sitting out there he could avoid all plebs

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl

how come you kids are so GOD DAMNED stupid and just do the stupidest thing possible every SINGLE SECOND OF THE GOD DAMNED DAY?

in his diary, infernal machines posted:

today i yelled at some forums kids again. i guess i really lost my cool this time, 'cause a little while later this moderator showed up to question me. i could see her thong underwear above her low-rise jeans, and pretty soon we were gettin' mad-rutty.

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Lutha Mahtin posted:

also note in the LoL championship shot the stands are clearly very empty. even if he was sitting out there he could avoid all plebs

elon didn’t pay to go someone he knows’ company owns the box and let a bunch of nerds come, that’s how those work

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

oh yeah, you know how the rails got ripped out of the freemont plant and now tesla has to ship everything by truck?

https://twitter.com/EgoEquus/status/1038852121574170624

mewse
May 2, 2006

oh yeah, you know how the rails got ripped out of the freemont plant and now tesla has to ship everything by truck?

Cocoa Crispies
Jul 20, 2001

Vehicular Manslaughter!

Pillbug

qirex posted:

elon didn’t pay to go someone he knows’ company owns the box and let a bunch of nerds come, that’s how those work

yeah it’s like none of y’all dipshits have ever known someone who desperately wants friends to sit in the actually pretty comfy box seats at a very lovely and unpopular hockey team,s game

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i live in toronto, you don't even know

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Uh huh. Despite having competition from trucks and the interstate system since the 50s, that's CLEARLY it.

We cracked the code, guys.

Musk is a loving dumbass.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

seriously, the highest priority for non-passenger rail traffic is usually intermodal express runs (usually for UPS, USPS, or FedEx), then autoracks (usually). Autoracks make a lot of money, to the point where Detroit is considered a Conrail controlled area to prevent the two east coast railroads from holding a monopoly over it.

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

You alright! I learned it by watching you!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

*elon takes a huge drag on a blunt*

eh grahms, did ye reckon that frag just now?

whet? whet do ye mean i hev a car company te run?

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

fucks sake grahms, get off me bahck

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

:laffo:

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
disrupting the rail industry since 2018

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

elite_garbage_man posted:

disrupting the rail industry since 2018

Introducting the Tesla Model SW

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

GWBBQ posted:

I have a second verse ready to go but no instruments in playable condition, how fast can someone record me a backing track to sing over?

I have a trumpet I haven't open the case on in a decade

Idk if the valves are even functioning at this point.

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

lmao

i think i worked out why that guys twitter handle is horse and he has a picture of a horse as his avatar

Penguissimo
Apr 7, 2007

GWBBQ posted:

I have a second verse ready to go but no instruments in playable condition, how fast can someone record me a backing track to sing over?

I could probably throw together something on the accordion later this week but I don't get the reference, can you link the original song?

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

Penguissimo posted:

I could probably throw together something on the accordion later this week but I don't get the reference, can you link the original song?

david bowie (though it's also been covered a million times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKVhodA_q-g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Jabor posted:

david bowie (though it's also been covered a million times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKVhodA_q-g

Hey now let's at least go with the version that fits the punished snake tweet

[https://youtu.be/3osRK607kpE

But as for the original, it has this odd blend of like dire straits and jimmy buffet, plus Bowie's usual psychedelic vamping: https://youtu.be/g33-W9t2q2Q

FAUXTON fucked around with this message at 13:37 on Sep 10, 2018