Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
https://twitter.com/ID_AA_Carmack/status/1040212131168378880

https://twitter.com/therealcliffyb/status/1039989879814475776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's a bad inaugural pairing if you ask me.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
This was kind of played out a year ago and Cliff is so much worse now that he's unemployed.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's sadder now that CliffyB sits on his rear end cashing Fortnite checks after he unceremoniously torpedo'd the livelihoods of everybody who worked for him.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

It's sadder now that CliffyB sits on his rear end cashing Fortnite checks after he unceremoniously torpedo'd the livelihoods of everybody who worked for him.

we need someone new

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

I don't know what the gently caress any of that means

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

there was a better version of this post made months ago, doesn't mean it'd make a good thread

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I probably made it, I need a place to prodromally dump these every so often and this is it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2XYf4zI-I4

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

I probably made it, I need a place to prodromally dump these every so often and this is it

tag yourself i'm the goons who have noticed that they have a pavlovian chuckle to the words "prodromal" because of it's association to a five year old post that they can't stop reading because it used a naughty word they're not allowed to and now include it in every attempt at a joke

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arrhythmia posted:

tag yourself i'm the goons who have noticed that they have a pavlovian chuckle to the words "prodromal" because of it's association to a five year old post that they can't stop reading because it used a naughty word they're not allowed to and now include it in every attempt at a joke

Oh poo poo.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I just have the much more wholesome Imp Zone disease now where I mutter "the xbox one is actually pretty good ram-wise" and "the ps3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on" over and over like a mantra

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

goferchan posted:

I just have the much more wholesome Imp Zone disease now where I mutter "the xbox one is actually pretty good ram-wise" and "the ps3 has just been hacked no matter what firmware you're on" over and over like a mantra

Thank You Sega

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nintendo

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Arrhythmia posted:

Ok

• Locked thread