Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

This hoodie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

What is it with moms/soon to be moms and over sharing?

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Violet_Sky posted:

What is it with moms/soon to be moms and over sharing?

Odds are better than even that this was made by a dude who wants to have sexytimes with a pregnant woman.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Alternatively:

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Teagan posted:

This hoodie.
I thought that might lead to a rabbit hole and I was right. https://www.rosegal.com/men-3d-print-hoodie/shop/

Teagan posted:

Alternatively:

You missed the back.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

If you are vegan

If you are not

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I would wear broccoli hoodie and I am not vegan. The meat ones are kinda gross-looking, though.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I would totally wear the tiger hoodie. That's amazing.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

And if you like broccoli, then you will love cucumber:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This is perfect for my Aesop themed Halloween party!

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a vegetarian, and if I didn't already own a shitload of hoodies, I would absolutely buy the raw meat one.

Kyron
Aug 6, 2013

Hulk Hogan Meat Hoody

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

We get stuff from The Mountain at work, they love giant animal faces

I don't know if Tarsier eye titties can be beat

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Picnic Princess posted:

We get stuff from The Mountain at work, they love giant animal faces

I have a 3D print of this on my wall,but he's smoking a j. I am the AUG.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

BovineFury posted:

Funko Pop, the Beanie Baby of this age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlYwNLW5-s

I watched like a third of this video (I'm the AUG) and skipped around for the rest. What a dumb hobby. Like maybe if you're obsessed with Star Wars and you want every Star Wars figure that kind of makes stupid sense, but he gets a Supernatural figure and mentions that he doesn't even like Supernatural all that much but needs to complete his Supernatural collection. So like what the hell is the point? He got a shiny gold Bender at one point, which is cool. I'd probably put a shiny gold plastic Bender on my desk. But beyond that....all that collecting is just filling the void in your life up with pop culture garbage. It doesn't even seem to make this guy all that happy

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
Welcome to the Ready Player One generation

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Those printed hoodies are extremely cheaply made and feel like plastic and the printing cracks and fades very rapidly

Which is too bad, because I'd totally rock the broccoli one otherwise

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

I have a couple, actually, and while the fabric is slippery, i find that it lasts really, really, really well, and is super comfy :)

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

BovineFury posted:

Funko Pop, the Beanie Baby of this age.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptlYwNLW5-s

He should just go ahead and shave those pubes off his face.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Picnic Princess posted:

The soulless, dead, button eyes make me uncomfortable.

And the funko pops are pretty bad, too, amiright?

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 06:02 on Sep 17, 2018

Esplanade
Jan 6, 2005

Spectral_beard posted:

Nerd culture lost me when they abandoned one of the cornerstone nerd values - eating your own boogers.
That demographic has moved on to politics now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4BNtP7tN8I

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

If you stare at this like a magic eye picture you can hear the COPS theme song

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

As fun as this would be to freak people out with, I'm not completely convinced it won't come alive at night and try to kill me.

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

cash crab posted:

like this?

no thanks ma'am :stonkhat:

e;

text me a vag pic has a new favorite as of 16:39 on Sep 17, 2018

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
"Ice cream," I intone as mightily as I can with melting, milk-sodden lungs. "Ice cream," I repeat. My face drips, and I wipe the stickiness from my hollow eyes. My pupils are the size of fists. "ICE CREEEEAAAM," I scream once more, and to emphasize, I turn my right leg out as far as it will go, and then a little farther. I feel a series of pops in my knee, and know that only the freezer can save me now. And I will not make it back.

Phy has a new favorite as of 18:22 on Sep 17, 2018

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Teagan posted:

Alternatively:

Knormal posted:

You missed the back.

Looks like I saved myself $26 by already looking like this in real life. Nice

*cries internally*

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

What's TF stand for?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Phy posted:

"Ice cream," I intone as mightily as I can with melting, milk-sodden lungs. "Ice cream," I repeat. My face drips, and I wipe the stickiness from my hollow eyes. My pupils are the size of fists. "ICE CREEEEAAAM," I scream once more, and to emphasize, I turn my right leg out as far as it will go, and then a little farther. I feel a series of pops in my knee, and know that only the freezer can save me now. And I will not make it back.

You are my hero and I love you

Cavenagh
Oct 9, 2007

Grrrrrrrrr.

Picnic Princess posted:

The soulless, dead, button eyes make me uncomfortable.

Saw a large display of them at a comic convention thing. Them all having exactly the same eyes was disconcerting and creepy. However, my three year old was fascinated by them, so I let him pick one.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I watched like a third of this video (I'm the AUG) and skipped around for the rest. What a dumb hobby. Like maybe if you're obsessed with Star Wars and you want every Star Wars figure that kind of makes stupid sense, but he gets a Supernatural figure and mentions that he doesn't even like Supernatural all that much but needs to complete his Supernatural collection. So like what the hell is the point? He got a shiny gold Bender at one point, which is cool. I'd probably put a shiny gold plastic Bender on my desk. But beyond that....all that collecting is just filling the void in your life up with pop culture garbage. It doesn't even seem to make this guy all that happy

I have a friend who was deep into Funko for a few years, and the "hobby" aspect of it came from all the time he spent going from store to store tracking down individual figures. Funko knows that and they cater to it, they release retailer specific figures that you can only get like on one specific day(because the store gets a handful and all the nerds snap them up within hours), and all the various retailers get their own specific releases. So on certain release days my friend would wake up and spend hours going from Wallgreens to Hot Topic to Target to Barnes & Noble and wherever else was selling Funkos.

Actual time he spent in his house enjoying the Funkos wasn't really that much(after all, they just sit on a shelf), he seemed to enjoy the chase, which I guess is similar to a lot of forms of collecting.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

LawfulWaffle posted:

What's TF stand for?

I thought it was "the gently caress?" but that doesn't make sense in those comments

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

Found on Reddit.

Violet_Sky has a new favorite as of 20:20 on Sep 17, 2018

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Violet_Sky posted:

Found on Reddit.

I bet that family tree looks more like a twig.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Zipperelli. posted:

I bet that family tree looks more like a twig.

I imagine more of a Christmas wreath

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

I imagine more of a Christmas wreath

:laffo:

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

Violet_Sky posted:

Found on Reddit.

"Elizabeth Warren says she doesn't like getting flipped off. Share this if you don't give a drat!"

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Violet_Sky posted:

Found on Reddit.

I can't decide if the one with the phone in his crotch is 15 or 50

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe