Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

https://twitter.com/Parappa_SSB/status/1041355815490334720

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://imgur.com/a/xYyMCtx

!!!WARNING!!! CURSED LINK!!!

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

cliffyb's parents, thank you for continuing to gently caress

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Plutonis posted:

https://imgur.com/a/xYyMCtx

!!!WARNING!!! CURSED LINK!!!

*describing the tragic death of his young nephew, and of his brother burying his own child*

“...veered off the road, and let’s just say it was a closed casket funeral”

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

*describing the tragic death of his young nephew, and of his brother burying his own child*

Lmfao at all of it but at this especially.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

In the Netrlix documentary series based on the memoir Cliffy B will insist to have this bit overlayed with Holy poo poo from Unreal Tournament.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Palpek posted:

In the Netrlix documentary series based on the memoir Cliffy B will insist to have this bit overlayed with Holy poo poo from Unreal Tournament.

Lol

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

and for my nephew's badass wake, you'll never guess what was the third song to come out of L337 Lauren's curated funeral playlist.

That's right.

Mad. loving. World.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I’m tempted to pick up Cliffy B’s book now. It’s like a perfectly distilled collection of that really sincere, not self-aware at all, old style of SA goon posts that I’ve really come to miss over the years. All it needs is a snippet where he goes into detail about some kind of insano-perfecto mothershitting bacon-infused waffle recipe and I’m sold.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

and a special thanks to my old friend Captain HellBastard for his amazing cover art! LOVE the chainsaw-zombie-horse!

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

"...it was the song that was played during the finale of Donnie Darko, a (kinda good) Richard Kelly film."

Cliffy B freezes and his lips silently nibble at the oversized quill pen in his hand as he looks out the window. A second later he's hunched over the parchment again. He skillfully scribbles down a few words with the speed worthy of the greatest shodo masters. He sits back to admire his work better...and smiles.

"(kinda good but kinda overrated)"

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Mad World, popularized by the Gears of War trailer, also appeared in some crap rear end movie that wasn’t even all that good.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccWrbGEFgI8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I’m tempted to pick up Cliffy B’s book now. It’s like a perfectly distilled collection of that really sincere, not self-aware at all, old style of SA goon posts that I’ve really come to miss over the years. All it needs is a snippet where he goes into detail about some kind of insano-perfecto mothershitting bacon-infused waffle recipe and I’m sold.

His wife owns and operates a restaurant of nothing but Epic Sauce style recipes with game title puns so I'm guaranteed it will show up.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

There is no way his book is getting published

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

didn’t you see the note from his “literary agent”?? this poo poo is going bourdain

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

In Training posted:

His wife owns and operates a restaurant of nothing but Epic Sauce style recipes with game title puns so I'm guaranteed it will show up.

Awesome.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

There is no way his book is getting published

im sure much worse things have been published

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

imagine having one of the most tragic events in your life described in your brother’s autobiography with the same tone as an x games recap

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

didn’t you see the note from his “literary agent”?? this poo poo is going bourdain

Let us hope CliffyB doesn’t “go Bourdain” in the other sense. God bless.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

imagine having one of the most tragic events in your life described in your brother’s autobiography with the same tone as an x games recap
Cliffy also refers to his other brother with "Jeff (the nice but kinda dumb one, remember?)".

Christmas = cancelled

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Palpek posted:

"...it was the song that was played during the finale of Donnie Darko, a (kinda good) Richard Kelly film."

Cliffy B freezes and his lips silently nibble at the oversized quill pen in his hand as he looks out the window. A second later he's hunched over the parchment again. He skillfully scribbles down a few words with the speed worthy of the greatest shodo masters. He sits back to admire his work better...and smiles.

"(kinda good but kinda overrated)"

Wow, it’s like I’m there. Well done goonsir.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Smirking_Serpent posted:

and for my nephew's badass wake, you'll never guess what was the third song to come out of L337 Lauren's curated funeral playlist.

That's right.

Mad. loving. World.

Chumbawumba4ever97 fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Sep 18, 2018

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I thought that was gauche when I first saw it but now I want a huge granite gamer tombstone.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I thought that was gauche when I first saw it but now I want a huge granite gamer tombstone.

Me too. I also think that's an FF6 Atma Weapon on there

This is definitely the Akira logo

etherealshaq
Mar 6, 2010

COME DOWN AND EAT CHICKEN WITH ME, BEAUTIFUL. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOO DARK

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

never realized it before this but CliffyB is essentially Jon from Delocated

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

future grave robbers are gonna be so loving pissed off when they ransack my tomb and find Link's Crossbow Training

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Smirking_Serpent posted:

future grave robbers are gonna be so loving pissed off when they ransack my tomb and find Link's Crossbow Training

conversely I will allow grave robbers to push my grave stone backwards, revealing a chamber where they can learn the sun's song

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://gfycat.com/gifs/detail/ShyFondArkshell

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

etherealshaq posted:

never realized it before this but CliffyB is essentially Jon from Delocated

lol

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

lol this site has the best headline regarding this: https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-penis-looks-like-toad-from-mario-kart-says-stormy-daniels

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
https://twitter.com/max_read/status/1042028597211549697

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

XD

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Dolan Drumpf LOL

Adbot