Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

I'm curious as to what conversation he thought he would spark with his story about it being totally sweet and romantic to bang a 12 year old :thunk: :thunk: :thunk:

To bang a 12-year-old terminal AIDS patient all night and feel sore the day after, no less. "At 18, I had less stamina than a terminally ill child" is the only believable detail here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
”What if I made the rapist the hero?"
-Gavin "Mookie" Wood

Gobbeldygook
May 13, 2009
Hates Native American people and tries to justify their genocides.

Put this racist on ignore immediately!

Boxturret posted:

-Gavin "Mookie" Wood
everyone's the hero of their own story

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
im so sorry ma'am. little elizabeth's routine bloodwork came back.. it seems she has inheirited her father's late stage AIDS. she doesn't have much time on this earth. 5 or 6 years, tops. that's right ma'am, im afraid she will never get to experience the physical act of love with a man. unless....

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

I get that we're all mocking stupid pedo fantasies but even in joking this still feels creepy af to read

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

kw0134 posted:

I get that we're all mocking stupid pedo fantasies but even in joking this still feels creepy af to read

yes please stop quoting from gavin woods' disturbing pedo confessions / fantasies, thanks thraed

thaed

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i learned my lesson from brazil.txt, im never reading again

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
this entire drat thread :eyepop:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/9hc2t9/cody_wilson_cocreator_of_dark_wallet_and_a/

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

pls no that isnt fun stupid its pain stupid

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

should have followed boxturret's plan :(

Mammon Loves You
Feb 13, 2011
https://www.theverge.com/2018/9/20/17882636/zaif-japanese-bitcoin-exchange-cryptocurrency-digital-wallet-60-million

quote:

Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Zaif has been robbed of $60 million worth of digital coins, its parent company Tech Bureau announced today, according to Reuters.

Starting.... now!

Triglav
Jun 2, 2007

IT IS HARAAM TO SEND SMILEY FACES THROUGH THE INTERNET
u mean 9375 bitcorn. 1bit=1corn :smug:

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Boxturret posted:

-Gavin "Mookie" Wood
i love you boxturret

Magrov
Mar 27, 2010

I'm completely lost and have no idea what's going on. I'll be at my bunker.

If you need any diplomatic or mineral stuff just call me. If you plan to nuke India please give me a 5 minute warning to close the windows!

Also Iapetus sucks!
wait a sec, we are talking about 2 distinct pedophile bitcoiners?

i mean, it's not really surprising, given that this is the community that gave us brazil.txt, negative rape and proof of consent on a blockchain, but still, drat...

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
reovirus 1 point 5 hours ago

Cody Wilson will go down as one of the most important figures in the history of human liberty. If you haven't downloaded the designs, do so while you still can.

It's sad this happened to him, but not surprising. I don't know if he actually did it or not, but the point is that it doesn't matter. Whether it was a successful honeytrap or made to look like one, for most people he'll just look guilty.

If you read this, Cody, thanks for everything you did and all you sacrificed. I hope you've put enough bitcoin away that you can disappear and enjoy a long happy life. If anyone is advising you to turn yourself in, don't listen to them. You'll just become another Ross. The government doesn't care if you're guilty. They only want you dead or in prison. Get away and have the happy retirement you've earned.

The last two interviews I heard from Cody Wilson were on The Ralph Retort's Killstream and Dick Masterson's The Dick Show. I highly recommend listening to both of them.

Incidently, a little advice for all of you: no one you sleep with should ever know your name or how to find you.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
reovirus 0 points 5 hours ago

Oh, and for all the Cody supporters like me, every once in a while at random times I plan to go to a pay phone in a different city, call the authorities with an anonymous tip that I think I saw Cody Wilson.

We need to make it so that any real tips will be a needle in a haystack. It's the least we can do.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Yolip redditor for 3 months 1 point 7 hours ago

I'm not trying to tell YOU anything. I'm speaking on behalf of myself and, I think, many people when I say I don't give a gently caress about 3D printed guns or the fact that he had sex with a smoking hot 16 year old. But Bcash? If what you say is true, there's no coming back from that, he's dead to me.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

Magrov posted:

wait a sec, we are talking about 2 distinct pedophile bitcoiners?

i mean, it's not really surprising, given that this is the community that gave us brazil.txt, negative rape and proof of consent on a blockchain, but still, drat...

if i have it straight, the 3d printed gun dude was the one who slept with a seventeen year old prostitute

the guy who wrote a blog post is the one who had sex with an aids girl. wait no he didn't it was just a story guys, haha

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why does literally everything about cryptocurrency or libertarians ALWAYS boil down to people (wanting) to gently caress(ing) kids.

Like, why.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Djeser posted:

the guy who wrote a blog post is the one who had sex with an aids girl. wait no he didn't it was just a story guys, haha

i can't believe what he wrote it

Sham bam bamina! posted:

reovirus 0 points 5 hours ago

Oh, and for all the Cody supporters like me, every once in a while at random times I plan to go to a pay phone in a different city, call the authorities with an anonymous tip that I think I saw Cody Wilson.

We need to make it so that any real tips will be a needle in a haystack. It's the least we can do.

r/mycrimes.txt

also, good loving luck finding a pay phone bub

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Incidently, a little advice for all of you: no one you sleep with should ever know your name or how to find you.

for your safety please do all your sexing during masked orgies out in the woods under the full moon

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Boxturret posted:

for your safety please do all your sexing during masked orgies out in the woods under the full moon

Ah! The G.W. Bush technique.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://mobile.twitter.com/KellyIkoNBA/status/1042787462295285764

Lol

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

are the houston rockets the beef o'brady's bowl of [sport]?

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

really digging these viral ads for Satoshi's Gloryhole

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

quote:

Apparently there are more Twitter accounts than people in the United States. I wonder how many of those are fake CIA accounts created to destroy reputations?
lmbo that the cia would commit such a rookie mistake

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

the people that fetishise sex so much but absolutely hate the people they do it with are strange imho

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

why not just collect stamps

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Boxturret posted:

the people that fetishise sex so much but absolutely hate the people they do it with are strange imho

i am a sex fetishist; i am unable to achieve climax without having or thinking about sex. i've tried thinking about other things like baseball or computer programming, but it just kills the mood

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

as ridiculous as it sounds sex fetish absolutely describes the dudes who wait forever to have sex and when they finally do they run to 4chan right after and post about how it was so boring and mundane and there's no reason to keep living if that's what sex is like

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i meant fetish in the magical context

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Boxturret posted:

i meant fetish in the magical context

I am the sex shaman. My spirit animal is doggy style.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Ghostlight posted:

lmbo that the cia would commit such a rookie mistake

They're even called China India America after the 3 most populous countries though??

Lambert
Apr 15, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Fallen Rib
Do people outside the US even exist?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Lambert posted:

hi

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
a g-g-g-ghost???? i thought this thread only had one!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Lambert posted:

yes, and their president has a mushroom dick

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

The correct German word is "Gespenst" and I will not stand for these crimes against the German Language!

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

spankmeister posted:

The correct German word is "Gespenst" and I will not stand for these crimes against the German Language!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiFBgtgUtfw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

spankmeister posted:

:same:

• Locked thread