Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
reality_groove
Dec 27, 2007

Benne posted:

So yeah, RIP Bad News Barrett, go do acting and cut cool-rear end promos in UK indies, you were way too cool for WWE.

Wade is currently the on screen authority figure/commentator for ITV's WOS Wrestling, which ironically kind of makes him the biggest name on the show that forced WWE to start panicking about British wrestling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

reality_groove posted:

Wade is currently the on screen authority figure/commentator for ITV's WOS Wrestling, which ironically kind of makes him the biggest name on the show that forced WWE to start panicking about British wrestling.

Wasn't he the new head of WCPW as well?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I forgot about this and can't stop laughing.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

This is a very silly post, and I am very sorry for it:

But I just realized something that I want more than anything else in the whole wide world.

BRAUN comes out to, I dunno beat up Roman or whatever, but due to an audio mixup, instead of his entrance music, "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift plays.

BRAUN looks momentarily confused, then shrugs and dances down the ring lip syncing it perfectly, only to, once he hits the ring, destroy whoever's in there.

Don't tell me it couldn't be done at a house show or something.

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew

is pepsi ok posted:

Gif of that match at the end of her career where she just laid on the mat the entire time

I am the only one that liked that tag match with Paige vs the Bellas

the bellas kept cutting of AJ or beating her up out the ring,. AJ's corpse does magic it self around the outside but sometimes you need to suspend belief. AJ Lee got a huge pop when Paige tagged her in to run wild on the Bellas

the last good Wrestlemania was in the day time, with Sting getting buried and a terrible UT/Bray match. Still, the last good 'Mania

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Barrett holds a special place in my heart as a participant in my favorite bad match: Elimination Chamber 2015.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
PWInsider is reporting that Sasha Banks is injured. She will be replaced in the Mixed Match Challenge by Mickie James. No word on if she'll miss Evolution or not.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

BrigadierSensible posted:

But I just realized something that I want more than anything else in the whole wide world.

BRAUN comes out to, I dunno beat up Roman or whatever, but due to an audio mixup, instead of his entrance music, "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift plays.

BRAUN looks momentarily confused, then shrugs and dances down the ring lip syncing it perfectly, only to, once he hits the ring, destroy whoever's in there.

Well Undertaker did come out to Katy Perry on the NBC recast of Wrestlemania a few years ago so there's precedent.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

DarkstarIV posted:

PWInsider is reporting that Sasha Banks is injured. She will be replaced in the Mixed Match Challenge by Mickie James. No word on if she'll miss Evolution or not.

For something that's supposed to be a fun little side thing, these injuries are really turning the second MMC into a mess.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

He's teaming with Ember Moon in the MMC so they could do this with her theme.

I'd also accept a remix of her theme which begins with Braun yelling "MOON."

Fosson
Feb 26, 2011
BRAUN has shown that he can be so drat entertaining when they let him loose a bit and give him a little bit of focus. Of course the WWE wants to focus on the Biggest Dog and all, so gently caress if I guess.
BRAUN doesn’t have much of a move set, but even when he isn’t destroying things, his intensity is often purposely hilarious and adds dimension. Hell, nothing more has proven it as much as the MMC.

I fully believe that dude could make the Taylor Swift song work, or yeah...just screaming MOOOOOOOOOOON!!!! for his MMC remix theme

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Braun is the reincarnation of Sid

Good Listener
Sep 2, 2006

Ask me about moons
Fact #1 The Moon is really cool

Baron Corbin posted:

vince mcmahon got on my nerves
he was running me amok
he ridiculed me calling me a bum
he was being a real jackoff

i whupped vince mcmahon's rear end

vince mcmahon called me a stupid schmuck
vince mcmahon was giving me a war hell ride
he shoved me and pushed me to the ground
then i got up and pushed him to the ground

i hit vince mcmahon with the stone cold stunner
i hit vince mcmahon with the rko and pedigree maneuvers
suddenly, the referee was called down
he declared the rear end whupping to be complete

rock over london, rock on chicago
stacker 2, the world's strongest fat burner

Loved this, thank you~

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Chinston Wurchill posted:

He's teaming with Ember Moon in the MMC so they could do this with her theme.

I'd also accept a remix of her theme which begins with Braun yelling "MOON."

Wait, no Team Little Big? I want a refund.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

The Bee posted:

Ember is also little.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/1043172047281516544

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

The Bee posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6od76UNHt-M

?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

So he's claiming to earn six figures? https://sites.google.com/site/chrisharrington/wcw_contracts#TOC-Carl-Ouellet

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

It's you. You are the target market for WWE 2K19.

e: I think Finn did Bailey's entrance at an NXT house show. Maybe the other way around.

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Sono posted:

: I think Finn did Bailey's entrance at an NXT house show. Maybe the other way around.

They did both. I think Bailey first did Finn's entrance to cheer him up when he was injured, then Finn returned the favor, and finally they did the Dirty Dancing sequence.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

The Bee posted:

Alexa is injured/selling being beaten by Ronda.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I think it was Cyrus who told Kurrgan,"Do NOT let Vince McMahon see you dance, if he does your career in WWE is ruined" and then Vince saw Kurrgan dance and welp that was it.

It actually worked out great for Kurrgan in the long run, of course, but I think even somebody like BRAUN! would struggle to overcome Vince deciding he's the funny dancing guy.

Pastamania
Mar 5, 2012

You cannot know.
The things I've seen.
The things I've done.
The things he made me do.

TIL My lovely marketing job in a dead end dying company who's clients are all in the same boat is worth the same as being a jacked up pro wrestler who'll be dead by 2030.

cool.

Don't be a wrestler, kids.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/Pizza_Suplex/status/1043243799932219402

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

It isn't remotely that extreme. Shawn has softened his stance largely publicly and privately ever since becoming a NXT coach giving "never say never" type answers. There was an interview recently he did in the UK I think alongside Triple H where he gave a hard no. But earlier this year when he was doing the ab-off with Johnny Gargano he was talking up the idea of actually wrestling Johnny to people.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Pastamania posted:

TIL My lovely marketing job in a dead end dying company who's clients are all in the same boat is worth the same as being a jacked up pro wrestler who'll be dead by 2030.

cool.

Yeah but do you have a jaunty theme song

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Pastamania posted:

cool.

As if we won't all be dead by 2030.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Pastamania posted:

cool.

Seems like the wrong takeaway from the story

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

I was in college when this happened and either wasn't watching WWE at the time or drank those brain cells away, because I don't remember it at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2i3f5qH3U

It is absolutely the most Vince poo poo on the planet that they did a strike storyline and had fuckin Cena come out and heroically be the first to cross the picket line.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

The Kimoa Kid posted:

I was in college when this happened and either wasn't watching WWE at the time or drank those brain cells away, because I don't remember it at all:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fB2i3f5qH3U

It is absolutely the most Vince poo poo on the planet that they did a strike storyline and had fuckin Cena come out and heroically be the first to cross the picket line.
this was fun, i remember enjoying this.

if i recall correctly the rest of that raw was boring

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CM Punk having to act like his situation of walking out had been anything different was so goddamn stupid.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/redlight24fps/status/1043303368603529217

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Jeff Hardy burned all his neurons out with drugs he probably doesn’t feel anything anymore.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

rovert posted:

It isn't remotely that extreme. Shawn has softened his stance largely publicly and privately ever since becoming a NXT coach giving "never say never" type answers. There was an interview recently he did in the UK I think alongside Triple H where he gave a hard no. But earlier this year when he was doing the ab-off with Johnny Gargano he was talking up the idea of actually wrestling Johnny to people.

What are the chances his bank account was getting smaller as his stance got softer?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Gumball Gumption posted:

What are the chances his bank account was getting smaller as his stance got softer?

Look at his clothes like lol

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shawn Michaels has 400 dollars in the bank

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Announced for RAW on Monday: Brie Bella vs Ruby Riott.

Oh boy. :geno:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

DarkstarIV posted:

Announced for RAW on Monday: Brie Bella vs Ruby Riott.

Oh boy. :geno:

Butts in seats Tarp over seats

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Cavauro posted:

Shawn Michaels has 400 dollars in the bank

Scoopsman Cavauro confirms Shawn Michaels to win Money in the Bank and cash in on Roman Reigns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

Shawn Michaels is acting in sub straight to video level parodies wearing embarrassingly bad makeup because he's most definitely financially secure

• Locked thread