Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

SolusLunes posted:

meta joke

GET REKT SCUMBO

fucuuuuckck

Sorry solus I get it now! p.funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4

SolusLunes posted:

thank you, possible town epsilon plusle

I cannot in good faith upgrade you to probable town unless you unvote me, godbless

##unvote

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

Toalpaz posted:

fucuuuuckck

Sorry solus I get it now! p.funny.

wait poo poo you didn't get it until now?

sweet god toalpaz how

how

unvote me and we can be in a confirmed masonry, with our channel being the thread

psst I know who the scum is, it's not you

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

e+, 1000% town

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

syke ##vote Solus I really don't wanna see a lunchless D1 in a game as volatile as this and it really doesn't look like we're going anywhere else

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

syke ##vote Solus I really don't wanna see a lunchless D1 in a game as volatile as this and it really doesn't look like we're going anywhere else

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuu playing with my heart

##vote Eplusle

7. EPSILON MINUS

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

A poster to surpass Bifauxnen!

SolusLunes posted:

Well gently caress it if I'm going out I'm going to call out scum, and then grade myself at the end:

1. Toalpaz
2. CubicalSucrose
3. Jeabus
4. Kitiara
5. ASF

And for 3p I'm calling it for Bif

Alright everyone. This is the new format for playing FFT Mafia.

Stop worrying about casing, game mechanics, logic or reason- we're all gonna accuse five scum and a 3p. At the end of the game, if anyone was right, we get a white mage to ressurect them and we make them king of Ivalice.

Sounds good? Sounds good.

HAMBEET

TOALPAZ

KING BURGANDY

CCKEANE

FLERP

And I'm gonna call DANCER for 3p.

Kupo.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I don't really think you're scum, but if we don't lunch it's bad for town right?

Also if we no lunch I really don't want to be scapegoated for jumping off.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeh I don't really think you're scum, but if we don't lunch it's bad for town right?

Also if we no lunch I really don't want to be scapegoated for jumping off.

Okay look I know I'm 100% drunken shitposting but:

lynching town is always bad for town. 100%.

I actually have some sort of backup in the fact that I didn't have a single goddamn clue what Squire did, and I at least tried to case someone.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

On the other hand I don't think anyone will hold it against you for keeping your vote on me, given how I've literally turned D1 into ALL ABOUT ME, FEATURING SOLUS, THE BAD D1 JOKEPHASE WHO LOOKS LIKE SCUM.

Especially being that Bif is, and Bif floated the theory that probably exonerates me.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

SolusLunes posted:

On the other hand I don't think anyone will hold it against you for keeping your vote on me, given how I've literally turned D1 into ALL ABOUT ME, FEATURING SOLUS, THE BAD D1 JOKEPHASE WHO LOOKS LIKE SCUM.

Especially being that Bif is, and Bif floated the theory that probably exonerates me.

the ones that burn the brightest also burn the fastest.

:beerpal:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

wait poo poo I didn't bold my E+ vote

##vote Eplusle

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Toalpaz posted:

the ones that burn the brightest also burn the fastest.

:beerpal:

but you're not dead

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

SolusLunes posted:

Okay look I know I'm 100% drunken shitposting but:

lynching town is always bad for town. 100%.

I actually have some sort of backup in the fact that I didn't have a single goddamn clue what Squire did, and I at least tried to case someone.

it's only 100% bad for town if you are 100% confirmed town, which is kind of... difficult to establish here? D1 scum and D1 town both say "I'm town" and have next to nothing to back them up

killing off a town is bad but no-lynch is even worse, especially as it's generally established that town has two kinds of power role, neither of which investigate, and 3p/scum abilities are fully unknown

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

SolusLunes (12): Asiina, Dancer, IllegallySober, Yami Fenrir, Anomalous Amalgam, Your Personal Muse, imgay, Yami Fenrir, CubicalSucrose, Epsilon Plus, hambeet, Toalpaz, Asphyxious, King Burgundy, Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
Anomalous Amalgam (3): Eat The Rich, Natural 20, Asiina, SolusLunes, Hal Incandenza, Asiina, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, SolusLunes
Bifauxnen (2): GeneX, Yami Fenrir
Hal Incandenza (1): chaoslord
Epsilon Plus (1): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, SolusLunes
flerp (1): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, Slamburger
Eat The Rich (1): merk, Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Yami Fenrir (1): Bifauxnen, SolusLunes, Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen, SolusLunes
imgay (0): Asiina, Asiina, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, imgay, imgay
merk (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
King Burgundy (0): Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse
Your Personal Muse (0): Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam, Anomalous Amalgam
Kitiara (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
KhediveRex (0): Epsilon Plus, Epsilon Plus
Dancer (0): Dancer, Dancer
Asphyxious (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
CCKeane (0): Bifauxnen, Bifauxnen
hambeet (0): Kitiara, Kitiara, Slamburger, Slamburger
Toalpaz (0): SolusLunes, SolusLunes
Asiina (0): Dancer, Dancer

Not Voting (6): A Sometimes Food, CCKeane, flerp, Jeabus Mahogany, KhediveRex, Kitiara

With 28 alive, it's 15 votes to lynch. The current deadline is September 28th, 2018 at 11 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 hours, 37 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

huh what, I haven't even ever voted you yet Solus :colbert:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

it's only 100% bad for town if you are 100% confirmed town, which is kind of... difficult to establish here? D1 scum and D1 town both say "I'm town" and have next to nothing to back them up

killing off a town is bad but no-lynch is even worse, especially as it's generally established that town has two kinds of power role, neither of which investigate, and 3p/scum abilities are fully unknown

Wait hold on how is a no-lynch worse than killing town

Ignore my situation and explain this to me

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

holy poo poo I'm dumb

thank you, mafia non-gendered parental figure bif

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

SolusLunes posted:

Wait hold on how is a no-lynch worse than killing town

Ignore my situation and explain this to me

a flipped town becomes a Known Fact and drives discussion from that point onward, it's significantly more concrete than unproven night results

I don't want to kill town, I want a flip and I accept that, on D1, it's significantly likely to be town. a lot of games that no-lynch on D1 end up with a dead town via scum nightkill and the remaining town having significantly less information to go on.

Asphyxious
Jun 25, 2012

I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life.

Bifauxnen posted:

KEEPIN YER HANDS CLEAN EH WOTTA BASTARD

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

SolusLunes posted:

I want to exonerate you too Solus. I'm an amateur exonerator. I've been studying the arts of exoneration with some of the exonerative masters. I don't think you were fairly onerated to begin with, as the onus clearly doesn't fall on you, and I would happily flex my exonerating prowess to redress your onerative status.

So, speaking exonerically .... how can I help?

Kupo.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

a flipped town becomes a Known Fact and drives discussion from that point onward, it's significantly more concrete than unproven night results

I don't want to kill town, I want a flip and I accept that, on D1, it's significantly likely to be town. a lot of games that no-lynch on D1 end up with a dead town via scum nightkill and the remaining town having significantly less information to go on.

okay so let me tell you everything the flip will tell you

SolusLunes, Best Town Aligned Town Ever, Chemist, Wasn't Lynched Because E+ Kept It Real

Do you want to diverge the timelines

do you really

you'll disappear, I'm your dad

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Epsilon Plus posted:

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

SolusLunes posted:

okay so let me tell you everything the flip will tell you

SolusLunes, Best Town Aligned Town Ever, Chemist, Wasn't Lynched Because E+ Kept It Real

Do you want to diverge the timelines

do you really

Solus I like you but still ##vote Solus

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

fuk I didn't mean to doublepost, this is the post that should've happened in this timeline

the timeline where E+ doesn't lynch the best townie, me

KhediveRex posted:

I want to exonerate you too Solus. I'm an amateur exonerator. I've been studying the arts of exoneration with some of the exonerative masters. I don't think you were fairly onerated to begin with, as the onus clearly doesn't fall on you, and I would happily flex my exonerating prowess to redress your onerative status.

So, speaking exonerically .... how can I help?

Kupo.

Man if I had a plan I'd be using it, now I'm just shitposting in hopes that I'm entertaining the thread enough to not get voted

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SolusLunes posted:

oh poo poo I got counterclaimed

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Hal Incandenza posted:

Solus I like you but still ##vote Solus

you rat scum bastard

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

oh poo poo I got counterclaimed

no bif you're non-gendered parental mafia figure

an entirely different role

i dadcopped you

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Asphyxious posted:

Tomorrow is going to look like fields of Waterloo and you know it.

I was defeated, you won the war

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact
Ok I’ll massclaim. Town

KhediveRex
Jul 11, 2016

I cast Exonerate!

Kupo.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I also admit that my masterplan was to get a dayvig, because I figured it was along the chemist branch, and dayvig myself

alas

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

KhediveRex posted:

I cast Exonerate!

Kupo.

as long as it's not a two-hour cast time I should totally be good

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

god I hope there's a deadchat though because I'll be super bitter if I get lynched and then don't get to feel smug about my list o' scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

Interesting

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

merk posted:

Ok I’ll massclaim. Town

wahay me too!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

SolusLunes posted:

god I hope there's a deadchat though because I'll be super bitter if I get lynched and then don't get to feel smug about my list o' scum
Quoting for posterity

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ugh, I get not realistically expecting anyone else to get lunched at this point, in a game this big needing this many votes. But I'm extremely disappointed in you kids for not even throwing out any more possibilities.

If I don't see you D2, remember Yami is likely 3P and GX is lookin scummy imo

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

also Beet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Bifauxnen posted:

ugh, I get not realistically expecting anyone else to get lunched at this point, in a game this big needing this many votes. But I'm extremely disappointed in you kids for not even throwing out any more possibilities.

If I don't see you D2, remember Yami is likely 3P and GX is lookin scummy imo

I mean, I did

Seriously watch sugarcube.

This is not a joke, this is actual casing and the guttest of reads.

• Locked thread